[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read the script that the writer upload on her blog, I saw SJN actually just mention Rin held San's hand, then San felt have strength so could start writing~~ However, seems like both of them  were immerse in the acting, so they add the scene which is Rin wipe off San's tears... :bawling: In fact, I love this scene so much... Thanks for the actors... :heart::heart:

1dyTYwW.png

75y0QO0.png

cjsZHHS.png

ohk1xuq.png

Jug3tgj.png

10 hours ago, Diana Ho said:

I am curious about who was holding the camera?? :blush::blush:

But also glad that they are still keeping in touch~~~~ Especially Yoona and HJH... 

Oh.... my shippy heart..... :heart::heart:

Yeah, I heard a man's voice in the video!!!! Hehe! TKL cast have good relationship

On 3/21/2018 at 8:49 AM, Diana Ho said:

When I read the script that the writer upload on her blog, I saw SJN actually just mention Rin held San's hand, then San felt have strength so could start writing~~ However, seems like both of them  were immerse in the acting, so they add the scene which is Rin wipe off San's tears... :bawling: In fact, I love this scene so much... Thanks for the actors... :heart::heart:

I love these scenes so much as well. Rin looks extremely handsome here. Ow my heart :scream:

Handsome......... :wub:

I don't know whether it's today's filming schedule or not...

But the main idea of the notice is HJH won't attend CPP Cruise 2018 Busan on April...!!! 

So please follow C-JeS notice and stop listening or spreading the wrong news~~:blush:

Archived