[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

57 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@kim_nuong tbh , i used to be very biased against idol turned actors. know what, recently watched all SNSD short clips, i didnt see Yoona, i kept 'seeing' San, as if like i cannot see any other girls around her, i cannot take my eyes off 'San"... Oh, did i say 'San"? aha. see, i fans will be starting to see her in a diff light, am one of those. hope she continue to challenge herself in acting skills, well done, yoona-agashi.

I am not SONE but I watch all dramas that SNSD join.

But I can't finish The Hero next door of Yuri

I am watching Bad thief, good thief of Seohyun

They are trying hard to delete the bad image of idol turning actors, some works are not good, but they are still trying

9 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

also in this pic.. i could see the lips of HJH in background..*sorry for changing the topic but my eyes wander to his lips automatically..*

Hic, I miss those lips so much!!!

I miss these eyes

3rsglAxP_o.gif

I miss that nose

X44B7Bfo_o.png

I miss those lips

7hg1Np7g_o.gif

I miss that smile

tumblr_owjw4oNoEj1tfeozjo3_540.gif

and this smile

Spoiler

tumblr_owdvftjvNr1tfeozjo8_400.gif

tumblr_owjxv986zn1tfeozjo3_r1_540.gif

I miss that hand

q5g6V6lZ_o.jpg

and those hands

Spoiler

7uz7B89n_o.jpg

tumblr_owy3v16xa01tud7vso4_400.gif

tumblr_owy3v16xa01tud7vso5_400.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, a1102 said:

I don't think Yoona doesn't know the end is Rin-san when the film begins. Since Eun San looked at Rin on horseback, when they came to the festival, that look was sure of those who liked to look at each other.

Before the king's party, when she talked to Biyeon, San wondered: If she became a woman of Won, should she clap her hands? Because of her feelings towards Rin. At that time, she did not know that Rin was her savior on the roof. If she really loves Won, she has no reason to refuse. Moreover, it relates to the fate of her family. I do not think she rejected Won because of Dan or Rin at the time, if she did not have feelings for Rin.

And I think Rin knows San's feelings with him too. They both understand each other's feelings, but try to suppress it. Rin will not kiss her if he knows she does not love him.

When Rin embraces San when rescuing her from Jeon and Song In, and when they see each other's eyes they look at each other in the night, I definitely end up being Rin-san. When Rin said to go with her, she expressed concern for Won, it was not because she loved Won, she sad because she and Rin left Won.

In the final episodes, what I care about is whether Rin will live or die?, because with what Rin and San show, there is no reason for Won-San's boat.

@a1102 when won chose Dan as his crown princess, remembered Rin went to Won in a rare out burst, chiding him for missing the chance that he has helped to arranged for San to confessed that she So-hwa is San, then Won hinted that San told him, she already has someone in his heart, even before Princess Wonseong, he asked to ensured and she replied tearingly, that she already knew his identity and is sure that she as San (So-Hwa) do NOT want Won to choose her, and she meant it when she said earlier on (that her heart belongs to another man already.).

at that point, Rin stunned beyond words, i am very sure he knew right then, he is that man.

second time was during the trial, San testified that Jeon helped her saved her. another evidence that she loved him, that look on his face is surety of being humbled and acknowledged he is not worthy of her saving him.

3rd, at his confession before JangEui, he told jangeui, while waiting to save San, that he regretted 'letting her leave like that"... which meant he knew she is expecting a diff answer from him, and will be gratified that he revealed his heart that he did all these for her, from his heart. which is hints that he knew how she feels.

there should be more incidents that tell, that he knew she liked (loved) him.
another incident where we have the cleaning wounds where he did not just passed to San the cloth to clean her wound when San offered to do herself. Mindfil that just a while ago he hugged her in a first ever active active skinship contact, its a total frontal hug. And you don't do that to a noble lady. And now he offered to continued cleansed her wound  .... he started not to resist skinship, touching... if she does not love him, he will not even touch her, not my Rin, not your Rin.:wub:

3 hours ago, a1102 said:

I don't think Yoona doesn't know the end is Rin-san when the film begins. Since Eun San looked at Rin on horseback, when they came to the festival, that look was sure of those who liked to look at each other.

Before the king's party, when she talked to Biyeon, San wondered: If she became a woman of Won, should she clap her hands? Because of her feelings towards Rin. At that time, she did not know that Rin was her savior on the roof. If she really loves Won, she has no reason to refuse. Moreover, it relates to the fate of her family. I do not think she rejected Won because of Dan or Rin at the time, if she did not have feelings for Rin.

And I think Rin knows San's feelings with him too. They both understand each other's feelings, but try to suppress it. Rin will not kiss her if he knows she does not love him.

When Rin embraces San when rescuing her from Jeon and Song In, and when they see each other's eyes they look at each other in the night, I definitely end up being Rin-san. When Rin said to go with her, she expressed concern for Won, it was not because she loved Won, she sad because she and Rin left Won.

In the final episodes, what I care about is whether Rin will live or die?, because with what Rin and San show, there is no reason for Won-San's boat.

@a1102 actually I was also wondering if Yoona really don't know if who's San supposed to love at first, at least since episode 6. the evident that San starting to fall for Rin already so obvious, the fluttering stare, the heartbroken expression, the shyness, all point out that San is definitely had fall for Rin, even Won can sense it

and about Rin know about San's feeling I think he had his guess but not quite sure until as Mary had said before, the scene that Won told Rin that San told Won that she had someone else in her heart is a big confession for him.

28 minutes ago, sejabin said:

but WAE! wae must HJH. why do they need that handsomeness since the beginning? wae? Rin/HJH get all scenes that fluttered woman's heart

I think one of the reason MBC cast him is because they need someone that people won't feel too hurt if Si Wan not get the girl, they obviously need someone that the viewers could accept understandby if San ended up with instead of the male lead that already in the form of the Idol Si Wan, that's why they gave us HJH and gives him all the heart fluttering scenes to lured us more so we won't be mad if San ended up with him, and I think they really did a good job in it, we ARE hyptonized by HJH's Rin don't we?? :wub::wub:

50 minutes ago, Juni Asat said:

I think one of the reason MBC cast him is because they need someone that people won't feel too hurt if Si Wan not get the girl, they obviously need someone that the viewers could accept understandby if San ended up with instead of the male lead that already in the form of the Idol Si Wan, that's why they gave us HJH and gives him all the heart fluttering scenes to lured us more so we won't be mad if San ended up with him, and I think they really did a good job in it, we ARE hyptonized by HJH's Rin don't we?? :wub::wub:

They have to make viewers think "Wow, this awesome man from inside to outside is deserved to have the female lead"

Hehe!

1 minute ago, kim_nuong said:

They have to make viewers think "Wow, this awesome man from outside to inside is deserved to have the female lead"

Hehe!

right..right..

I mean, imagine if the one that ended up with San took the form of one of the clown?? :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

12 minutes ago, sejabin said:

1. I am used to be think about this too.. why must she reject Won.. but later seems like at this ep San is just a cold-hearted girl and doesn't realized yet about feelings between man-woman..

believe it or not but this is so me, I never realized that the man that always beside me and took me here and there was in fact in love with me until I'm already with my hubby and my other friend told me about that and that man also finally confessed :tongue::tongue::tongue: 

@sejabin u agree with @Juni Asat you have a talent for comedy writing. how easily n effortlessly you write such wonderful posts...

i really want to write that way but my posts turn serious and lastly confuse me...

and i love all ur analysis along with @a1102 that San did have realization of her feelings after second rooftop scene. and after that only she tells Won that "San agasi" has some one else in her heart..... i guess this all fits the puzzle of whom San loves

nd @kim_nuong i LOVEDDDD those gifs and images...  droolworthy each n every inch of those...his smile is to die for with no regret in life..

@Alisson Rojas welcome to thread dear and we are on same page abt the Power of those handsome hands...and as in vlive HJH mentioned His hands are the most beautiful feature of his body. so i guess PDnim knew that before making his hands almost as important as male lead himself in this whole drama.

and that scene... was so hauntingly beautiful. as is his hands had heart and brain of their own, wanted to caress her hair, wanted to hug her back,wanted to giver her everything he ever dreamed of...but all of a sudden he realized He Couldn't being RIN... so his hands had to back off...

but i loved that scene so much.. 

@maryofbethany all ur insights are so perfect and spot on. keep them coming.. we need those words to not to miss RinSan much..

and those comments from DB are gems to be put in golden words in TKIL history... such wonderful way to elaborate San and Rin as characters, their story and their selfless self....thanks for sharing.

and to all my lovely frnds here... i might not be able to reply as actively as i did in past due to some urgent work but still ill try to be around and liking your posts whenever ill come here.

so keep enjoying n keep posting..

2 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@Alisson Rojas welcome to thread dear and we are on same page abt the Power of those handsome hands...and as in vlive HJH mentioned His hands are the most beautiful feature of his body. so i guess PDnim knew that before making his hands almost as important as male lead himself in this whole drama.

and that scene... was so hauntingly beautiful. as is his hands had heart and brain of their own, wanted to caress her hair, wanted to hug her back,wanted to giver her everything he ever dreamed of...but all of a sudden he realized He Couldn't being RIN... so his hands had to back off...

but i loved that scene so much.. 

Thank you so much dear!! Yeah, the hands thing is so... idk like romantic and with a deeper meaning. It's so beautiful. I'm glad they decided to show us this because I think is something different. At least for me. 

1 hour ago, Alisson Rojas said:

Thank you so much dear!! Yeah, the hands thing is so... idk like romantic and with a deeper meaning. It's so beautiful. I'm glad they decided to show us this because I think is something different. At least for me. 

yes its indeed different and SJN trademark work. that she did in healer too. All love, and affection, connection all shown through Hands... sometimes words are not needed to convey the feels so one touch does the magic... so did here.

1 minute ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

this pic is exactly the scene at the hut... RinSan in sync and Won staring at them...lol.. did pdnim tool hint from here..

thanks @saanjh sena for pic

They team up before the shooting of drama and siwan look....I m laughing right now won face pop up in my mind whenever he look at both of them his facial expressions make me laugh. 

Archived