dιrecтor : Kim Jin-woo

(Queen of Reason)

wrιтerKim Jung-min

вroadcaѕт daтe: April 25, 2018 

вroadcaѕт тime: Wed - Thur @22:00 KST

prodυcтιon : Monster Union /  EnterMedia Pictures Co. Ltd

~~ aвoυт тнe ѕнow ~~

based on the American TV Series "Suits"

Suits is an American legal drama television series created and written by Aaron Korsh. The series premiered on June 23, 2011, on the cable network USA, and is produced by Universal CableSuits is set at a fictional law firm in New York City. The focal point of the show follows talented college dropout Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams), who initially works as a law associate for Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), despite never actually having attended law school.  The show focuses on Harvey and Mike managing to close cases while maintaining Mike's secret

~~ caѕт oғ cнaracтerѕ ~~

Jang Dong-gun as Choi Kang-Seok , Name partner and Managing Partner, and the self-proclaimed best closer.

Park Hyung Sik as Go Yeon Woo, hired by Choi Kang-Seok  as  his personal associate, despite not having a license to practice law initially but later was allowed by the bar.

Chae Jung-an as Hong Da-Ham Choi Kang-Seok's capable assistant

Ko Sung-hee as Kim Ji-na, A paralegal who is perfect in what she does.

Hwang Tae-gwang as Lawyer Huang

Jin Hee-kyung as Kang Ha-yeon

Choi Gwi-ha as Chae Geun-sik

Choi Yu-hwa as Choi Kang-Seok 's informant who collects information and complete missions in secret for him.

Lee Si-won as Se-hee, Yeon-woo's senior's girlfriend. She shares a secret with Yeon-woo.

~~ production ~~

The remake was first announced in 2015, with the rights being sold to Korea's EnterMedia Pictures Co. Ltd.

This is Jang Dong-gun's small-screen comeback in 6 years.

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sebastian27  Thanks for starting this thread chingu:DOMG  I was just watching a vid on the hyungsikness YT channel and wondered when we would get to watch him in a drama again. Yayy we don't have to wonder about it now. I'm just so happycrazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif  I wish the drama would start sooner than 2018 but I'll take what I can get as long as he has a drama in the works.

@athena22 @ferily @Ainee EtpCome join the partycrazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif

51 minutes ago, evie7 said:

@sebastian27  Thanks for starting this thread chingu:DOMG  I was just watching a vid on the hyungsikness YT channel and wondered when we would get to watch him in a drama again. Yayy we don't have to wonder about it now. I'm just so happycrazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif  I wish the drama would start sooner than 2018 but I'll take what I can get as long as he has a drama in the works.

@athena22 @ferily @Ainee EtpCome join the partycrazy-monkey-emoticon-169.gif

@evie7   yes.. we will have something to spazz about again... so happy and excited...:smiley:

@Era Ferawati new drama to look forward too...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.... Park Hyung Sik finally starting a new drama.. I come back and hear the news from my lovely and fellow friends, @xscalsve, @sebastian27@evie7. Girls, let us fan girl together and prepare ourselves for another PHS drama!! Wonder who the female lead is going to be...

@xscalsve @sebastian27, @athena22, @evie7, @anazs (Hi again, chingu!) @Ainee Etp, who do you guys want PHS female lead to be?

Calling out to some other Chingus... @stroppyse  @Visually-wandering @USAFarmgirl @penelop3 @nonski @triplem @leekyuphii @bebebisous33 @s00ki @sakura2016 (Maybe after YSH drama, this one? ^^) I am missing a lot, but for now the chingus I list :)

@ferily @evie7 Thank you for the shoutout chingus! So so happy about this news. I was just browsing for PHS on yesterday but have not seen this news.

Hmmm.. I have not watch the US version but I hope this will be a really good remake. I am always apprehensive about SK remake of US tv series. Nonetheless, I will support PHS.

So PHS is going to be a lawyer? :wub:

Female lead choice..... I want Nam Ji Hyun? :lol: But it's a slim chance she wants to play two consecutive lawyer role.:tongue:

Source & credit :  Soompi   https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/21/jang-dong-gun-park-hyung-sik-star-korean-remake-popular-tv-show-suits/

Jang Dong Gun And Park Hyung Sik To Star In Korean Remake Of Popular TV Show “Suits”

Jang-Dong-Gun-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

A Korean remake of the popular US television program “Suits” is underway, and Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik will be headlining the drama!

“Suits” is an ongoing legal drama series in the US that is currently in the middle of its seventh season, set to resume at the beginning of next year. It takes place at a fictional New York City law firm, and explores the chain of events that occur after talented attorney Harvey Specter hires college dropout Mike Ross as a law associate even though he initially has no license to practice law.

Jang Dong Geun will be returning to the small screen for the first time in five years after “A Gentleman’s Dignity” through this remake of “Suits.” He will be playing Choi Kyung Seo, a legendary lawyer at Korea’s best law firm, or the apparent equivalent of Harvey Specter in the original.

In his next project after “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” Park Hyung Sik will be playing the role of Go Yeon Woo, the Korean counterpart of Mike Ross who has a monstrously accurate memory. In line with the original premise, his character joins the law firm after Lawyer Choi (Jang Dong Gun) personally selects him.

This upcoming production also marks the first time that “Suits” will be remade in another country. Kim Jung Min will be writing the script, while Kim Jin Woo of “Mystery Queen” will be directing the drama. KBS-affiliated production company Monster Union, known for “Queen for 7 Days” and “The Best Hit,” will be in charge of production.

“Suits” is aiming to air sometime in the first half of 2018 on KBS2.

25 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Sooo dying of excitement for this..2018 where are you?? Hahaha

you are back!! :lol: where have u been? hiding with him? LOL

7 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

@ferily @evie7 Thank you for the shoutout chingus! So so happy about this news. I was just browsing for PHS on yesterday but have not seen this news.

Hmmm.. I have not watch the US version but I hope this will be a really good remake. I am always apprehensive about SK remake of US tv series. Nonetheless, I will support PHS.

So PHS is going to be a lawyer? :wub:

Female lead choice..... I want Nam Ji Hyun? :lol: But it's a slim chance she wants to play two consecutive lawyer role.:tongue:

Hi @Ainee Etp glad to see u back! me too, haven't watch but will watch soon! hahah!

Mr. Lawyer in suit :wub: 

I want her tooo!! :D yes, it will not happen, i know..hehe

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.... Park Hyung Sik finally starting a new drama.. I come back and hear the news from my lovely and fellow friends, @xscalsve, @sebastian27@evie7. Girls, let us fan girl together and prepare ourselves for another PHS drama!! Wonder who the female lead is going to be...

@xscalsve @sebastian27, @athena22, @evie7, @anazs (Hi again, chingu!) @Ainee Etp, who do you guys want PHS female lead to be?

Calling out to some other Chingus... @stroppyse  @Visually-wandering @USAFarmgirl @penelop3 @nonski @triplem @leekyuphii @bebebisous33 @s00ki @sakura2016 (Maybe after YSH drama, this one? ^^) I am missing a lot, but for now the chingus I list :)

@ferily any female leads except PSH and GHJ for me hahah! 

Cant wait to meet the rest of the SWDBS soompi friends and we will keep this thread so so so alive with all of us around... :wub:

55 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

@anazs we are talking here too hahaha.. I noticed we are everywhere. Was trying to find PHS but no luck :D

I'm looking for you, where have you been yea??? Can pm me in Line? 

chinesefontdesign.com-2017-08-21_10-50-4omo omo I can't control my excitement soooooooooocrazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 happy to be back in soompi for hyungsik crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

LOL hyungsik  in Remake of suits I am going to leave everything from RL for this crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384

@ferily and @evie7 Thank you so much for tagging me 

Woah I know everyone here @sebastian27 (Thank u sooo much for creating the thread)

Let's enjoy this version of SUITS too

@Ainee Etp@xscalsve @evie7 @Visually-wandering @sik1116 @anazs @triplem @stroppyse @saanjh sena(annyeong from botwg thread) and @dramalover1

Shoutout some more chingu

@Era Ferawati ( pleaseadmire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 join and spazz gifs with me...) @sharreb @nonski @Amanda_HS @jjoy84 please join us... JEBAL chinesefontdesign.com-2017-08-21_10-50-4chinesefontdesign.com-2017-06-22_08-48-3

7 hours ago, ferily said:

Thanks for the shout out!! I am definitely in!:wink:

Archived