Quantcast

JDG is looking so good in the stills after looking like a monster in the movie Seven Years Of Night. :wub:

Looking forward to PHS's stills!! :blush:

• Like 6

Jang Dong Gun Transforms Into A Skilled Lawyer For “Suits”

Jang-Dong-Geun-1.jpg

Jang Dong Gun is transforming into a legendary lawyer.

Upcoming KBS drama “Suits” is about a legendary lawyer and his genius protege who pretends to be a lawyer. Based on the popular American TV series of the same name which has aired seven seasons so far, it will be the first time that the show is getting a remake.

In the released photos, Jang Dong Gun is dressed, befitting the drama’s name, in a clean suit. He has transformed into a lawyer as he works a case at the courthouse, looking serious as he searches for information on his laptop, surrounded by stacks of case documents.

Jang-Dong-Geun-2.jpg

“Suits” will be Jang Dong Gun’s comeback to the small screen after six years as he plays legendary lawyer Choi Kang Seok. Choi Kang Seok works at one of Korea’s top law firms, Kang & Ham. Armed with intelligence and good judgment, he has earned himself a high case success rate.

“Suits” will air after “Mystery Queen 2” on April 25.

Source (1)(2)

CR: SOOMPI

===========================================================================

ooooooh! JDG looking so good & cool! Can't wait for PHS still cuts B)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, evie7 said:

dragonhiplz.gif?1 Waving back chingu, I've missed sharing a thread w/you.It is so much fun to see so many familiar faces here.  

@sakura2016, @icyphoenix @yoyo_icecube  Hello it has been a while too:D

Hi chingu!! happy we'll share same thread again!! I missed that too!! :D sadly couldn't be there in Just Between Lovers drama as things in real life went against my plans but I hope we'll be able to spazz here together!! :D

• Like 8

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Hi chingu!! happy we'll share same thread again!! I missed that too!! :D sadly couldn't be there in Just Between Lovers drama as things in real life went against my plans but I hope we'll be able to spazz here together!! :D

I'm just happy to see ya in a thread again:heart: We are all going to have fun spazzing/watching Hyung Sik's new drama and I'm excited to watch Jang Dong Gun for the first time in a drama. Looks like we are going to have plenty to spazz about

• Like 9

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm just happy to see ya in a thread again:heart: We are all going to have fun spazzing/watching Hyung Sik's new drama and I'm excited to watch Jang Dong Gun for the first time in a drama. Looks like we are going to have plenty to spazz about

than you chingu!! same here!! :D:heart: actually I'm excited for both Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun seperatly and together!! :tongue: Jang Dong Gun is one of the very 1st korean actors I watched waaaaay back in the years when I was at my late primery school years and when I thought korean dramas were japanese dramas hhhhhhhh back then I only knew really few country names including my countery and knowing Japan from animes I linked it to these foreigne dramas!! :lol: anyway, I really loved him back then and though I couldn't really find the drama's title after many years and being dubbed to arabic means its not the same name even :lol: but still I recognised him the second I saw him in The Gentleman's dignety MV!! :wink::tongue: (and recognised his female co-actress there, Kim Hyun Joo, in her cameo in BOF :D) and proudly I found the drama's name : Springtime :tongue::lol: and I'm excited to see him in anoher new drama and having a bromance with Park Hyung Sik increases my excitement!! :D let's hope we'll have a fun ride with this drama!! :D

• Like 8

6 hours ago, not1but3 said:

PHS's stills!!!! Hurray!

Yeayyyy i knew it!! haha..was preparing for today LOL:lol:

good photos :rolleyes:

btw..the teaser was on tv yesterday on kbs so today Suits is trending in Naver :D

• Like 10

Park Hyung Sik Is A Genius On The Go In Upcoming Remake Of “Suits”

Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Suits” has revealed new stills of star Park Hyung Sik!

“Suits,” a remake of the hit American legal drama series, will tell the story of two attorneys at Korea’s top law firm and their unusual relationship. Park Hyung Sik will play the role of Go Yeon Woo, a genius with no college degree or license to practice law, while Jang Dong Gun will play Choi Kang Suk, the legendary attorney who hires him as a law associate anyway.

The newly released photos from “Suits” show Park Hyung Sik in character as Go Yeon Woo. Although Go Yeon Woo has an astonishing memory and relies on his remarkable brainpower for his job, he is also an energetic, outgoing character who does not shy away from taking action and venturing out into the field himself.

The stills hint at the character’s unorthodox manner and active, go-getter personality—although Go Yeon Woo is dressed in a dapper suit befitting an attorney, he sports a backpack instead of the typical briefcase, and he chooses to travel by bicycle and not by car.

Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

“Suits” will premiere on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot currently occupied by “Mystery Queen 2.”

In the meantime, you can check out the previews for the drama here!

Source (1)

CR: SOOMPI

=====================================================================

finally, we have PHS' still cuts :love::heart: can't wait for upcoming teasers/trailers to come out :DB)

• Like 10

New Posters!!!

'ì츠' ì¥ëê±´Xë°íì, ë©ì¸ í¬ì¤í° ê³µê°â¦ëí¸ê° ì ëë¡

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Breaking News Lee, Nam Kyung reporter = 'Suits' Jang Dong-gun Park Hyeong-sik, the special court play of the two men begins.

On the 25th, KBS 2TV new drama "Suits" will be broadcast first. 'Suits' is a drama depicting the legendary lawyer of Korea's top law firm and the romance of a fake new lawyer with genius memory. Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik, who are considered to be the best Korean top actors, are collecting hot topics from before the broadcast.

In the meantime, the content that will explode the expectation of the preliminary audience toward "Suits" is revealed and focuses attention. On the 10th, Jang Dong-gun (Choi Gang-seok) and Park Hyung-sik (Gong Woo)

In the poster, Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik are sitting side by side on the black sofa and looking at the camera. The attractiveness of two men, both intense and lethal enough to be able to put in all kinds of cool modifiers such as "cool", "handsome", "attractive", "sexy"

In addition, the attraction of the other two men who seem to resemble the poses can not be missed. First, Jang Dong Gun wears a black suit with a shoe, showing a classical but perfectly falling feeling from head to toe. In addition, it shows the confident charisma and excellence of Choi Gangseok character, the legendary lawyer of the best law firm in Korea.

On the other hand, Park Hyung-sik attracts my attention with a young and lively charm and a manly aspect. Somewhat disheveled posture, playful and rebellious look at the same time, the eyes shining in it sharply. It contains all the charms of the genius of the play. Unlike Jang Dong Gun, he wears simple and active suits and sneakers to create a more energetic atmosphere.

Finally, there are two great actors who will lead the 'Suits'. The two actors made a special feature of the character in the posters that captured the moment and showed them all the other charms just like it.

It is a drama called 'Suits' which is just so exciting that there are two wonderful actors side by side. When they move dynamically on one screen, it is expected that they will make the theater more exciting and entertaining.

On the other hand, 'Suits', which reveals the main poster and attracts bigger expectations and interest, will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 25th following the 'Queen of Mystery 2'.

• Like 5

This is my first post on soompi after going on hiatus about a year ago haha

I'm sooo gonna watch this drama. I wonder how well they will portray Harvey and Mike. 

I think the producer (or director?) did make a great choice by choosing JDG and PHS. I mean, JDG himself can suit Harvey's image who is a charismatic lawyer with a lot of charms and women surround him. PHS, honestly i always see him as silly but cute actor so i wonder how will he portray Mike's character which is not cute and silly at all :tongue:

• Like 4

Yebaaahh, am AweReady feelin' the bromanceee!!! Like i literally adore bromance more than romance, so this is definitely my cup of tea. haven't watched Suits from start to the latest season, but seen a couple of seasons, and i definitely like it. PHS lead me here since I've been binging on his dramas recently with my mommah. He's so adorable, and I love him more since he's making my mom happy. She enjoys watching him considering she's so picky on the things she watches. Anyway, those visuals above are killers, making my body cells giddy in excitement. Haven't seen any JDG series yet (i don't really watch lots of dramas), but he does look elegant, smart, intense and intimidating like Harvey.And yes, PHS pull off comic roles well, but i'd rather see him in a more serious role so i can't waitttttt for this one!!! 

• Like 3