Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, I finished the last 2 episodes! Which is a feat because I am a chronic last minute, last couple drama episode dropper. I totally considered not finishing the last 2 episodes of this drama. Haha. But I heard they were good and overcame my tendencies. Some thoughts and questions I had though:

1) I thought people who go to jail were not allowed to be lawyers? Or is that just for felonies? I literally had this topic come up over dinner tonight and found it applicable after watching the episode. Maybe it doesn’t apply in dramaverse.

2) Come on Kang Seok, where’s Yeon Woo’s post-prison tofu?! You gotta do it right.

3) I wish there was an extended ending so I would know how everyone else was doing. Particularly in Gina’s life hehe. I hope she’s still waiting. I wanted a renunion!

4) this bringing me to my last point. I am totally open to a second season. I would like to see Yeon Woo develop further as a lawyer. Maybe start season 2 after he officially passes the Bar exam. (Given my question 1 does not apply)

Overall, I did not expect the last episode to make me cry. Grandma passing  and before that, Yeon Woo crying that he messed up just brought the waterworks. I’m really gonna miss seeing PHS every week :bawling:

I just started watching this drama and I must say the three episodes I’ve watched so far were just the kind of show I like in dialogue, cases, music, mood, acting, characters, story flow, etc. It somehow makes me feel nostalgic even though I have never watched the US version. I haven’t read this thread yet because I don’t want to be spoiled but I just had to post a comment on my appreciation for this show.

its been a while! Just wanna post the last BTS clip [eng sub]

missing Suits :bawling:

gonna rewatch!