Quantcast

OST part 3:

preview ep6

some clips from ep5

Spoiler

• Like 6

I just have one little comment. I went to watch about 7 episodes of the US Suits in one hit last week after ep 1 and 2. Because so many comments were written comparing it.

I totally, completely regret doing that. Now that I am in ep 4 I am making myself confused because of the plot comparisons. And cast comparisons. And character changes. Even if I don't mean to do it consciously.

It has ruined ep 3 and 4 for me. Thank god I stopped. I hope and pray the next few episodes are after the US ep 7. Because I am getting whiplash remembering the US plot and seeing the chop and change in the Korean drama.

It is a horrible experience. Blech. I would have and should have not bothered and kept off the US series.

Why did everyone put themselves through the comparison train ride voluntarily? I am giving myself a headache when I recall the US scenes then getting deja- vu when I see a snippet in the Korean scene. But it is from a different case. Or timeline from the US show.

Never going to repeat this experiment again.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Will pray for the same.. Hope your wishes regarding your country comes true.. 

I too missed the episode.. Will watch after subs r out.. 

Here is recap for 5 ep 

https://www.bah-doo.com/suits-live-recap-episode-5/

Thanks for sharing the recap. I wonder how the recapper did it so fast. I did SWDBS recap before and it always took me one whole day.

I woke up to the great news that shock my nation. :lol::lol:!!!

• Like 5

Is it just me? Or buddy gf seems like a gold digger or someone who can't stand being alone? I mean she ended her relationship with buddy just not long ago, and now seeing a new light on YW that fast?

• Like 6

When I watched every episode of it, yes cannot deny that I keep flashback to the US version of this drama, and this week case I also vaguely remember the clash action lawsuit that also happen in the US drama, and it was also involve pharmaceutical company. But I tried to not diggin my memory into the US version, but stick my focus on how the korean version will bring to me.

I love it, how JDG fight his opponents with his irritating words... LOL... and the new cameo lawyer... suddenly I like him hahahah... his english is very good... his pronunciation also very clear... he perfectly portrayed a lawyer who is growth in New York. I tried to remembering his face... and yes he is the bad oppa from drama "mother" .... 

• Like 8

This episode went too fast, I was getting myself ready for the mock trail, and all of a sudden it's the end what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279378hahahahahah

Se Hee is really a sweet and nice girl. Am I the only one who ships her with yeonwoo?crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

PHS is too good of an actor not to be a lead in a drama.

He simply stands out even though the drama is a bit boring.

Such stupid and unfair behavior from the girl working with YW. Petty jealousy.

• Like 7

I managed to grab the live stream today.. Even though it was very bad one.. I liked some parts of PHS... I want to comment further after watching the episode with subs.. 

This scene when PHS got back to mock trail even after he was backstaged by attorney Seo.. 

But the start was good not the end result lolz!! I m not revealing out spoilers :ph34r:

Live Recap of episode 6

https://www.bah-doo.com/suits-live-recap-episode-6/

13 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Thanks for sharing the recap. I wonder how the recapper did it so fast. I did SWDBS recap before and it always took me one whole day.

What happened?? 

Yes the site is faster for recaps .. It does recapping for many shows at the same time.. That's really a great job

• Like 8

i hate how they make Se Hee's character so damn annoying. she looks more like she's a crybaby, clinging too much to Yeon Woo and i personally hate the way she speak. the original Se Hee character (Jenny) was a strong woman (at least her facial expression always show that "i'm not weak") after everything that happened between her and boyfie, and she's not clingy for God sake. she made us viewer somehow ship her relationship with the main character, although of course Rachel/Gina always comes first. here, we get irritated by her just by 6 ep, not to mention Yeon Woo - Gina (Hyungsik - Sunghee) chemistry which still not developing, at least yet..

anyway, good record so far from the Korean - US drama remake industry. probably first drama remake with such high rating? CMIIW. hoping that this will start a good history, although unfortunately some great US series had been adapted "poorly" and it looks like there's no way they're gonna start 2nd project of adaptation for the same title

• Like 7

On 5/10/2018 at 8:38 AM, Ainee Etp said:

omo..are we living under the same sky? LOL its the best news..ever! :D

On 5/10/2018 at 1:35 PM, Ainee Etp said:

Is it just me? Or buddy gf seems like a gold digger or someone who can't stand being alone? I mean she ended her relationship with buddy just not long ago, and now seeing a new light on YW that fast?

i wonder where is Chul Soon rn? why is she following Yeonwoo around? and in which esp was this scene at in Suits USA? haha curious :lol:

• Like 6

On 11.5.2018 at 2:23 AM, icyphoenix said:

Ratings

wiki says it hit 6.5

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, anazs said:

omo..are we living under the same sky? LOL its the best news..ever! :D

I bet we are.. people's voice wins!! :glasses:

I had just finished episode 5 & 6, and maybe I miss it. Did YW really tells Sehee about Jina's phobia on rabbit? 

I know I am repeating myself like a broken record, but Se Hee... Se Hee... tsk tsk tsk.. really? I can't see why YW will have any crush/feeling/attachment to her. They're different by thousand miles, no share interest, alike or anything. And when she mentioned rabbit, I was like, "you're so low, girl."

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I bet we are.. people's voice wins!! :glasses:

I had just finished episode 5 & 6, and maybe I miss it. Did YW really tells Sehee about Jina's phobia on rabbit? 

I know I am repeating myself like a broken record, but Se Hee... Se Hee... tsk tsk tsk.. really? I can't see why YW will have any crush/feeling/attachment to her. They're different by thousand miles, no share interest, alike or anything. And when she mentioned rabbit, I was like, "you're so low, girl."

No he didn't mention Gina's weakness.. He just mentioned abt the rabbit myth n told that everybody has a rabbit like the moon has a rabbit behind it.. SH too didn't know the connection of it with Gina.. But I don't like SH, when Gina mentioned abt her being YW's GF,she didn't deny it.. As for SH, I do feel she is interested in YW,but she is being pathetic for always behaving like a victim.. As for Gina I felt bad for her, she clearly looked hurt n shaken by YW as she thought YW told her secrets to SH.. As far as I feel YW is little interested in Gina as for SH it's purely sympathy n friendship.. I hope to see Gina n YW being honest abt their feelings in upcoming episodes!! 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

No he didn't mention Gina's weakness.. He just mentioned abt the rabbit myth n told that everybody has a rabbit like the moon has a rabbit behind it.. SH too didn't know the connection of it with Gina.. But I don't like SH, when Gina mentioned abt her being YW's GF,she didn't deny it.. As for SH, I do feel she is interested in YW,but she is being pathetic for always behaving like a victim.. As for Gina I felt bad for her, she clearly looked hurt n shaken by YW as she thought YW told her secrets to SH.. As far as I feel YW is little interested in Gina as for SH it's purely sympathy n friendship.. I hope to see Gina n YW being honest abt their feelings in upcoming episodes!! 

Ha! That's what I thought so. So YW continue laying out his reasoning like a real lawyer quite aggressively because he's still in mock trial mode, but stop when his brain clicked on 'rabbit'? He realized that Jina had misunderstood.

I hope YW draws a line with SH, because she's behaving a little too close to him.

I could have like SH better, if she was written as to have get on her life, fixed her heartbreak and bumped into YW again later. Not someone who's so broken, clingy and asking for sympathy. 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Ha! That's what I thought so. So YW continue laying out his reasoning like a real lawyer quite aggressively because he's still in mock trial mode, but stop when his brain clicked on 'rabbit'? He realized that Jina had misunderstood.

I hope YW draws a line with SH, because she's behaving a little too close to him.

I could have like SH better, if she was written as to have get on her life, fixed her heartbreak and bumped into YW again later. Not someone who's so broken, clingy and asking for sympathy. 

I really hope he clearly states his relationships with SH n Gina.. That's the only way SH would remain good or she will always drag him into sympathy drag

• Like 4

Looks like Jina is so sure that SH is YW gf. she asked twice! lol

first is direct question, but SH missed it.

second is "why? you two make a great team, and i think you'll come to a happy ending"

SH was still confused and asked what did she meant by that and Jina said the mock trial.

my view is SH denied (indirectly) when Jina said that they would make a great team and happy ending.

she seemed to understand the meaning behind what Jina said, that was why she asked what Jina meant by that and when she knew that Jina meant the mock trial, she said "ahh" and nodded.

i'm hoping that YW and Jina will reconcile in ep7 hehe

• Like 3