17 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Next morning, dishevelled YW is woken up by his alarm..

KS arrives in office and paralegal 1  drills him about the female lawyer. KS refuses to say anything.

YW steps into lift, coughing and seems to be still in daze. Unfortunately, CEO is in the same lift as him and (I think) smells his breathe, and mocks him. YW leaves the lift in rush.

TyY9ZH2.gif

Spoiler

okdII38.gif

rAdYpub.gif

MUOv5pL.gif

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@Ainee Etp thanks for the recaps!! 

@jeonghyang thanks for the gif live screencaps..

@nonski missed you chingu!!

It just gets better I guess.. I loved todays episode.. 

PHS y do u do this to me.. I was again mesmerized by him again.. 

I loved the partnership of JDG n PHS.. Must say they defo have the chemistry.. I loved the way they solved the drugs scam n how JDG helped PHS get rid of his past.. Their funny banters lolz 

I loved how PHS let go off his past life n his convo with grandma is always :wub:

I loved his little convo with his lady too!! 

His rap session was just... The way JDG reacted to PHS rap:tongue:

For PHS.. :heart:

You're welcome.

I hop the subbed will be out ASAP for me to relish on his hang-over rapping.  JDG looks like he is going to whip YW. Lol.

17 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Turns out the earlier 3 junior lawyers had to finish YW’s job, by rival’s order. They gave the report to YW, who happily takes it, rap and waltzes into KS’s room to submit it. He’s still in the rapping mood and KS is not impressed, "Have you gone mad?" (this scene is quite funny).

KS berates him, as he knows the report was done by others. He throws the paper into the bin. YW, back at his cubicle, sees the other young lawyers tolling away (because they had to do his job) and he looks guilty.

He storms into rival’s office, just to find CEO and DJ guy in the room too. DJ is delighted to see him and CEO looks happy.

THE END.

DwMpPt4.gif

Spoiler

9tXTnO9.gif

lLPuDYU.gif

Spoiler

Jm7hnQZ.gif

OBai4Wd.gif

@nonski noona ~ it's alright... Big Hugs!

63.gif

2 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

You're welcome.

I hop the subbed will be out ASAP for me to relish on his hang-over rapping.  JDG looks like he is going to whip YW. Lol.

I too hope the subbed version comes out soon.. 

So that we can drool over PHS's rapping.. Gosh!! He looked like a complete rapper!!.. 

I loved the way PHS waltzed rapping towards JDG n JDG was like this guy is crazy lolz:tongue:

JUNG EUN JI – WHEN THE WIND BLOWS (바람 불면) SUITS OST PART 2

You don’t know
How my heart paces back and forth
I know you
Just by looking into your eyes

Spoiler

Don’t try to turn away from me, please
Stay by my side
Like the flowers falling when the wind blows
Don’t leave me
I’m by your side
Don’t forget
Til the world is over

Love always gets farther away when I try to get closer
Goodbyes are always right behind me

Don’t try to turn away from me, please
Stay by my side
Like the flowers falling when the wind blows
Don’t leave me
I’m by your side
Don’t forget
Til the world is over

So I won’t be sad anymore
Stay by my side
So you won’t leave anymore

So I can stay with you for at least a day
So you will know my heart
I am by your side
Don’t forget
Til the world is over

POPGASA

The original version was good especially the first season and the korean version is nailing it too. Third Episode — swag. peace. 

(Not of a fan of PHS but he nails this one.  The rest they are senior actors who knew their capacity and they always nail it - Dong-gun, Jung-An and Hee Kyung — whatever roles given to them they were good :))

Usually i like my romance ...but in this drama i love the bro-mance ...i like seeing goodness in humanity, and sincere/ effective mentoring between these two gorgeous guys is a treat to the senses lol ...Suits,  i am gladly staying to watch you :)

fotorcreated.jpg?w=840

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD, SUITS, MISTRESS

Suits
Network: KBS
Genre: Legal Drama
No. of Episodes: 16 episodes (60 mins)

From one to another excellent pairing–Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik, our dashing duo in Suits.

I’m not an avid watcher of US series so I came to watch this adaptation with no expectations other than it would be about lawyers. But to provide you a background, Suits is about legendary lawyer Choi Kang-seok (Jang Dong-gun) and rookie lawyer Go Yeon-woo (Park Hyung-sik) who has a photographic memory. Honestly, legal talks tend to drown me in confusion, so I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the pilot episode, big thanks to the interesting characters. Park Hyung-sik has all the potentials of becoming a great actor of his time written all over his face as he excellently portrayed the genius Yeon-woo who can remember anything he has read and came across. Jang Dong-gun is as fine as ever taking into the character of the lawyer who knows how to play his cards well. I’m also loving the strong female characters in these series like Kang Ha-Yeon (Jin Hee-kyung) who owns the law firm and Hong Da-ham (Chae Jung-ahn), who unlike other secretary characters in dramaland, knows her worth and can get around things to get what she wants.

Verdict: I totally enjoyed Suits‘ first episode but I’m kind of worried about where the story will be taking us. The pilot episode introduced us to the main characters but it failed to explore their goals and motivation, leaving us guessing what would be this all about. Or maybe, that’s what makes it engaging because we don’t know what is to happen but we’re definitely curious to find it out.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/03/first-impressions-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-suits-mistress/

Archived