• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/27/2018 at 9:16 PM, crystaltears said:

I didn't watch the original before but the drama poster looks cool! I'm excited to see PHS again :D 

I didn't watch it either but I'm excited too. I have missed PHS,  I'm so happy that it's getting closer to the premiere. 

Lee Si Won was cast in KBS Drama 'Suits'

1RX2UAIUZ1_1.jpg

Lee will act as 'Se-hee,' a girlfriend of a close friend of Go Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) who shares a secret with Yeon-woo.

Source : http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RX2UAIUZ1

----------------------------------

Lee Sang-yi has confirmed his appearance on KBS2 new drama 'Suits'

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180323

Lee is going to play the role of 'Park Chul-soon,' a friend of Go Yeon-woo and an unpredictable act that can not be hated.

Source : http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201803231327368959451_1

Some more new seconds in this new trailer. I like the style quite enough.

I haven't watched the original series and law dramas are not my favorites, but I'll give it a chance definitely. Maybe 1-2 episodes, and after that, I'll decide.

Go Yeonwoo has an IG account!

u guys can check out his ig https://www.instagram.com/goinsuits/

first post

DZYKG-TVwAYoZ9R.jpg

Second post

DZclyxbVQAAvmRv.jpg

caption meaning and what his answer is for the latest Esquire Mag interview (credit Hyungsikness)

DZdUHrfUMAASChs.jpg

Third post

DZwP-VVVAAAZpq1.jpg

He also updated his own ig with photo of him in Suits (and english caption hehe) 

btw a very talented Hyungsik fan made this!! https://twitter.com/sikfighter

DYDPCj6V4AEtAg3.jpg

DZLUU5aVAAA2iXL.jpg

DZjnm5KV4AANuZ9.jpg

DZsJIu8VMAEC4qU.jpg

Cast Of NBC’s “Suits” Express Excitement For Upcoming Korean Remake

Suits.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Suits,” the Korean remake of the popular American series of the same name, is gaining greater attention as its premiere draws near.

While NBC’s “Suits” centers around a fictional New York City law firm, the Korean version features Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik as lawyers working at a top law firm in Korea. Korea is the first country in the world to remake this popular series, and the original creator and cast members have expressed their excitement for the upcoming drama.

Aaron Korsh, the creator of NBC’s “Suits,” shared the poster of the Korean remake on Twitter. He added, “How crazy is this poster? I gots to get one. I gots to.”

Second,
How crazy is this poster? I gots to get one. I gots to. @KleinGene is working on it… pic.twitter.com/u915Ddavl8

— Aaron Korsh (@akorsh9) March 24, 2018

Rick Hoffman, who plays Louis Litt in the original “Suits,” shared his tweet and wrote, “Me too!!”

Me too!! https://t.co/ZE90gdSgJ2

— Rick Hoffman (@RickHoffman_) March 24, 2018

Hoffman isn’t the only one looking forward to the Korean remake. Gabriel Macht, who plays the main character Harvey Specter in the original series, excitedly tweeted a short teaser clip of Korean “Suits” featuring Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik.

Like it?!?! I Love it!!!! Congrats Suits Korea!!!!!!! https://t.co/bznSSzdvS8

— Gabriel Macht (@GabrielMacht) March 31, 2018

“Suits” is set to premiere on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teasers here!

Source (1)

CR: SOOMPI

============================================================================

Annyeong!! I'm not too late to join in right?? :sweatingbullets: I'm sorry though since I didn't watch the American series but it pique my curiosity & interest so I'll try this drama instead! Another drama to look forward to :D

I see you here @triplem @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @nonski @jongski @stargazer187!!! :w00t:B):D & even from GS's thread @RPM@icyphoenix @sakura2016 :D Annyeong chingudeul!

@Jlovesgiphy.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOYhi1x2D8FzE9Es8YPTc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmFJUUwXpfFJ12ASP-lge

It won't be long and this thread will be flying through pages it's like the calm before the storm...  It's going to be an amazing ride so hold on and buckle your seat we will have our eyes :w00t::blink: full and our hearts happy!!!  Headed for the MOON and BACK:glasses:    23 days and counting....

1 hour ago, Jloves said:

Annyeong!! I'm not too late to join in right?? :sweatingbullets: I'm sorry though since I didn't watch the American series but it pique my curiosity & interest so I'll try this drama instead! Another drama to look forward to :D

I see you here @triplem @stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @nonski @jongski:w00t:B):D & even from GS's thread @RPM@icyphoenix @sakura2016 :D Annyeong chingudeul!

Hi chingu!! happy to see you here too!! :D

like you I didn't watch the american version of the series but I'm interested in the korean version for Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik!! :wink::tongue: hahaha

55 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hey @Jloves, nice to see you here. Can't believe this is going to premier soon. It feels like ages since it was announced. Anyway, I liked the American series, so I'm hoping that the Korean version will be as smart with the same sense of fun. Though after the Criminal Minds remake, I'm probably more wary of remakes. :)

Well, time flies so fast :) & I didn't watch Criminal Minds though but let's just hope to have a good remake for this one since the 1st teaser looks good B)

@sakura2016 Hahahahah! cheers! :lol: but I did watch the trailer of the American version & they look cool B) I might watch it after I watch this remake so that I won't compare both :D

@USAFarmgirl awwwwwwwe! :heart::heart::heart:

23 minutes ago, Jloves said:
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Hey @Jloves, nice to see you here. Can't believe this is going to premier soon. It feels like ages since it was announced. Anyway, I liked the American series, so I'm hoping that the Korean version will be as smart with the same sense of fun. Though after the Criminal Minds remake, I'm probably more wary of remakes. :)

Well, time flies so fast :) & I didn't watch Criminal Minds though but let's just hope to have a good remake for this one since the 1st teaser looks good B)

@sakura2016 Hahahahah! cheers! :lol: but I did watch the trailer of the American version & they look cool B) I might watch it after I watch this remake so that I won't compare both :D

I ended up watching only Lee Jun Ki's scenes of Criminal Minds so liet's hope this would be one of the good remakes!! :)

it's better this way for sure or you'd end up comparing them closely which isn't a good idea!! :tongue: hhhhhh

So I have a question, the first page of the forum, it says ko gung hee is playing Donna while chae jung in? Is playing Rachel. I’ve never watched the American series, but looking it up and looking up the actresses, I feel like ko would be Rachel and chae would be Donna given their ages in real life and looks. Ko would be paired with PSH as Rachel then. Let me know if I’m totally wrong and the first page of the forum is correct. I just wanted to check.

Woah! Starting soon already! Can't wait, I could already Jang Dong Gun as Harvey and Hyungsikie can definitely pull off Michael Ross!

Thanks for tagging me here @Jloves!

waves at all chingus here... soooo many familiar faces! dongsaeng @stroppyse chingu @USAFarmgirl @sakura2016 @Wotad @evie7

hi @utruong18

-edit-

@triplem oh my looks like everyone fits the bill... Chae Jung An could definitely be Donna!

please red 

Spoiler

I just noticed your profile pic and siggy... TMoPB! Since when was this your siggy?  I super love this drama! and of course YeHua!

Park Hyung Sik as Go Yeon Woo, hired by Choi Chang-min as  his personal associate, despite not having a license to practice law initially but later was allowed by the bar.

im pretty sure he was not allowed to be a lawyer in the American series right? he got caught faking his bar pass and went to jail etc.. this sounds different already.

16 minutes ago, nonski said:

Woah! Starting soon already! Can't wait, I could already Jang Dong Gun as Harvey and Hyungsikie can definitely pull off Michael Ross!

Thanks for tagging me here @Jloves!

waves at all chingus here... soooo many familiar faces! dongsaeng @stroppyse chingu @USAFarmgirl @sakura2016 @Wotad @evie7

hi @utruong18

-edit-

@triplem oh my looks like everyone fits the bill... Chae Jung An could definitely be Donna!

please red 

Hide contents

I just noticed your profile pic and siggy... TMoPB! Since when was this your siggy?  I super love this drama! and of course YeHua!

You guys have sigs? i dont see anyone's sig. 

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Park Hyung Sik as Go Yeon Woo, hired by Choi Chang-min as  his personal associate, despite not having a license to practice law initially but later was allowed by the bar.

im pretty sure he was not allowed to be a lawyer in the American series right? he got caught faking his bar pass and went to jail etc.. this sounds different already.

You guys have sigs? i dont see anyone's sig. 

Yes we have. Hmmm I am not sure if i remembered it right but I think I encountered before on mobile an option not to show the sigs. Are you using mobile?

@triplem same here and I hope I could be as active as before.  

Spoiler

Yes I love Ye Hua, he was flawed perfectly!  I still can't get over how Mark Chao can make me see Shifu and YeHua as two different persons.  You might think I'm crazy but all 58eps, I watched it more than 10x.  *runs and hide* hehehe!

Jang Dong Gun Talks About Chemistry With “Suits” Co-Star Park Hyung Sik

Jang-Dong-Gun-Park-Hyung-Sik.jpg

Jang Dong Gun has nothing but praise for his “Suits” co-star Park Hyung Sik!

In a recent interview with news outlet Herald POP, the veteran actor discussed his upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Suits,” a remake of the American legal drama series of the same name.

Jang Dong Gun shared that although he had enjoyed the original version of the show, he did not want to follow it too closely in terms of his acting.

“I hadn’t seen the original American drama before I decided to appear [in the Korean remake], but I watched the American drama after I made my decision,” he said. “I found it really entertaining and enjoyable. I stopped watching after the sixth episode of the first season because I was afraid that I might want to imitate it if I kept watching.”

Jang Dong Gun went on to speak highly of his co-star Park Hyung Sik, raving, “He’s really great. Even though there’s an age gap between us, we interact comfortably without constraint. Because there are a lot of scenes in which we bicker with one another, we quickly became close after filming a few scenes together.”

He continued, “[Park Hyung Sik] is much more charming in person. His looks and proportions are great, and he also has a manly charm. He’s great at acting as well. He turned out to have a lot of strengths.”

“Suits” will air its first episode on April 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch the previews for the drama here!

Source (1)

CR: SOOMPI

Archived