• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2017 at 10:01 AM, sebastian27 said:

character Go Yeon Woo in the drama, who will be a newly joined lawyer in the law firm selected by Jang Dong-gun (Choi Chang-min) who turns out to be a new lawyer with a memory like a monster

this drew me in. im in!

definitely will watch this.. 2018..need to wait another few months...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 10:37 PM, angelangie said:

wow Jang Dong Gun is coming back :D hehehe i miss him since Gentlemen Dignity :D

still no announcement on who is the girls yet? :D  drumming hands waiting :D 

yes. nothing yet... patiently waiting.... haha...:D

On 11/21/2017 at 5:31 PM, anazs said:

파 란 별 B L U E S T A R 2018 Season’s Greetings.

With unreleased photos and bonuses.
Survey form : https://goo.gl/forms/Es7myivGBGmKIsIx2

On 11/21/2017 at 5:31 PM, anazs said:

Hello!!! if you guys wish to buy our very first season's greetings, please fill in the survey form. Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...

January 3, 2018

Big-name stars return to TV via new dramas in 2018

Surging into 2018, dramas featuring returning stars and rising rookies are coming to light up viewers’ lives. 

Singer and actress IU will be the leading actress of upcoming tvN drama “My Ajeossi.” Lee Sun-kyun will be IU’s “ajeossi,” meaning middle aged man in Korea. The two will play a couple with a 20-year age-gap, that learns to heal each other’s old wounds. The drama will air in the first half of 2018 and Nara of K-pop act Hello Venus will be joining the cast. 

Spoiler

IU (Yonhap)

Jang Dong-gun is looking forward to returning to the small screen through “Suits,” a remake of the popular US drama series. Playing the role of a successful lawyer, played by Harvey Spector in the US series, Jang is to be joined by emerging star Park Hyung-sik. Set to air in the first half of the year on KBS2, the drama aims to continue the current courtroom drama trend. 

Jang Dong-gun (Hohoho Beach)

Seo Kang-joon will be a robot with artificial intelligence who falls in love with a human being, in a pre-produced sci-fi drama “Are You Human, Too?” on KBS2. As the robot is the stand-in for the son of a wealthy family who is in a coma, Seo plays the role of both the robot and the son.

Spoiler

Seo Kang-joon (Urban Code the Class)

Lee Byung-hun is to star alongside rising actress Kim Tae-ri in tvN’s “Mister Sunshine,” which will air in the summer. He is to play a man who travels to America in the 1870s and returns to Joseon as a US soldier. Writer Kim Eun-sook and director Lee Eung-bok, who have proven their teamwork through “Descendants of the Sun” and “Guardian: Lonely and Great God,” will pair up for the star-studded series.

Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do-hwan have been confirmed as the leads of MBC’s “Great Temptation,” set to air in the first half of the year. In the drama, Woo will try to seduce Joy, who doesn’t believe in love. The storyline is based on the French novel “Dangerous Liaisons.” 

International star Bae Doo-na, who has established a firm position in Hollywood, will star in local drama “Kingdom,” set for release through Netflix in the latter half of the year. The global streaming service’s first original Korean drama, the eight-episode series will revolve around an epic story of Joseon-era zombies. 

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com

January 8, 2018

Actress Ko Sung-hee considering role in ‘Suits’

Rising actress Ko Sung-hee is considering the lead role in the new courtroom drama series “Suits.” 

“The production staff offered Ko a role in ‘Suits’ and she is favorably considering it,” said Ko’s management agency Saram Entertainment Monday.

(Yonhap)

If Ko agrees to star in the series, she will take the role of Kim Ji-na, an extremely perceptive and intelligent legal assistant. Kim is admired by people at work, but secretly suffers from an inferiority complex.

“Suits” is a remake of the popular US drama series of the same name. Jang Dong-gun, Park Hyung-sik and Chae Jung-ahn are set to star in the series, which is scheduled to air in April on KBS2.

Ko, an emerging actress, played leading roles in the hit dramas “While You Are Asleep” and “My Beautiful Bride.” 

By Im Eun-byel (silverstar@heraldcorp.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's TODAY according to news!

First script reading for Suits is scheduled today. Good luck and hwaiting Hyungsik! 
"장동건→박형식 모였다" '슈츠' 오늘(12일) 첫 대본 리딩

(Source : 뉴스1 | NAVER TV연예) http://naver.me/GF2pLi4s
#parkhyungsik #박형식 #パクヒョンシク #朴炯植 #hyungsikness #suits2018

DVzNuX-VQAElhsn.jpg

Raw translation:

The results of the interview on January 12 are as follows: Jang Dong Gun, Park Hyung Sik, Chung Jang An, Ko Sung Hee and others KBS 2TV new drama 'suits' (play Kim Jung Min, director Kim Jin Woo) 

'Shoots' is a popular series currently airing in the United States. It was remade in Korea for the first time in the world, and Kim Jung Min writer and director Kim Jin Woo coincided. The story is centered around the legendary lawyer Choi Kyung-seo and the new lawyer Gon-woo who has a memory like a monster. 

Jang Dong-geon is the legendary lawyer of Korea's top law firm, Choi Kyung-seo, and is planning to release the sexy leisure and charisma of a successful man. Park Hyung-sik is transformed into a new lawyer with a monster-like memory, and is expected to catch the hearts of viewers once more through a hearty 'romance' and a sweet romance. 

Ko Sung-hee works as an assistant to the law firm and draws a portrait of Park Hyung-sik and a romance. Jangjeongan will transform into a secretary of Jang Dong-gun and show his performance as a veteran. In addition, actors such as Choi, Gyu-hwa and Jin Hee-gyeong joined the team and strengthened the perfection of 'suits'. 

Meanwhile, 'Shoots' is scheduled to be broadcast for the first time on April 25, followed by 'Queen of Mystery Season 2'. 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming KBS 2TV 2018] Suits, 슈츠 - Park Hyung Sik and Jang Dong Gun - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 PM KST - Premiers on April 25th

Great... Next month I will wait and root for SUITS... I know I can make good hope for the casts and story.. I watched the original and such of the fans, but dunno after I know PHS and JDG will be the cast, I became more excited and happy for this upcoming drama...

Archived