GYW got the joker card from CKS, left and kept his stash of drugs in a locker, went home, studied his law books and wrote notes.

Morning came, he looked at his notes and left in a suit on his bike, climbing up the stairs up to the road above, he stands there looking at the rain, standing beside a girls, KJN to be exact, he went on with his bike and and splashed some dirt back at her. He just ride on not hearing while she shouted at him.

He came inside CKS building and went inside his office.  GYW sits at the sofa, moving from time to time and tinkers on things on top of the table.  Can't sit still, he stand up and look around the office.  He is looking at the pic frames when CKS arrived.  I think he told YW that he's hired (?).

end

preview

5 minutes ago, vladlola06 said:

Help !
Does anyone have a link to which I could look please?
Noob here ! -_-:blink::D

hi there, this is the link from KBS

https://myk.kbs.co.kr/live/tv/12

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahG43im.gif

Spoiler

GmhvZnU.gif

9 minutes ago, nonski said:

Morning came, he looked at his notes and left in a suit on his bike, climbing up the stairs up to the road above, he stands there looking at the rain, standing beside a girls, KJN to be exact, he went on with his bike and and splashed some dirt back at her. He just ride on not hearing while she shouted at him.

He came inside CKS building and went inside his office.  GYW sits at the sofa, moving from time to time and tinkers on things on top of the table.  Can't sit still, he stand up and look around the office.  He is looking at the pic frames when CKS arrived.  I think he told YW that he's hired (?).

end

QbfDbHn.gif

Spoiler

aY2tyAL.gif

JYkXYmi.gif

Spoiler

rL1OMoo.gif

piinUdk.gif

Sowee @nonski noona... I can't catch up with you. Both my live streaming and internet links messed up.

13.gif

>> 95.gif  @evie7

so they really did the same with the drug... that is disappointing to me. think i am gonna stay over this.. one thing is that he does the law school test for other. witch is wrong in it self. that is enough shady stuff from a character that i am suppose to root for... 

On 4/24/2018 at 11:42 AM, sebastian27 said:

one more day!!!!

we will start spazzing again....  (i am missing a lot... on this list.. kindly let me know.. thanks)

@anazs @ferily @xscalsve @Era Ferawati  @Visually-wandering @athena22 @Ainee Etp @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @stroppyse @evie7 @USAFarmgirl @nonski @triplem  @Amanda_HS @jjoy84 @sharreb @penelop3 @sava2sava @willowmyst @valentina72  @s00ki

I can't believe I missed it because of the stupid flashplayer won't work on my laptop. Just managed to make it budge but it's too late now.:wacko::bawling:

How was episode 1? Promising?  :D

10 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I can't believe I missed it because of the stupid flashplayer won't work on my laptop. Just managed to make it budge but it's too late now.:wacko::bawling:

Episode 1 is good almost the same as the original version with just slight changes....

12 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

For me it was good, I could feel the vibes of Suits very much as it was literally same with Korean touch.. But I still need to watch it with subs to tell if it's promising or not!!

P.S. I liked mike aka PHS a lot.. The feel of genius n smartness was oozing!! 

it's okay dongsaeng, i'm kinda summarizing it only.

---

Thank you for the livecaps dongsaeng @jeonghyangand for the heads up!

Hope to see you again tomorrow.

---

Hmmm I'm liking the vibe and unlike some previous remakes, Suits seems to have it, I hope it gets better each episode.

I have watched so many dramas and it seemed that the production did really make an effort to get the original Suits feel.

When GYW was waiting for CKS and when they started talking I could feel myself transported back to the original Suits episode 1.

even the places and the interior of the office has it.  I even asked myself why had I not seen this kind of set up before?

cinematography is good, acting, no questions asked about that.  Jang Dong Gun is nailing the Harvey role.  Donna too and especially Hyungsikie but both have to try a little harder for a natural feel.  Just a tad bit. Louise LIt counterpart is quite ok too but I don't think it likely that he would be able to do "Litt Up" attitude tho.

---

OH and I want to see more of the cockiness of Ross here...

---

can't wait to see everyone spazz

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637@rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime  @monalisa @yoyo_icecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3@ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK^^ @Badriyah  @Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @AyuW @bgm94hana @Greena @mufalo

10 minutes ago, sebastian27 said:

Episode 1 is good almost the same as the original version with just slight changes....

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

For me it was good, I could feel the vibes of Suits very much as it was literally same with Korean touch.. But I still need to watch it with subs to tell if it's promising or not!!

P.S. I liked mike aka PHS a lot.. The feel of genius n smartness was oozing!! 

9 minutes ago, nonski said:

---

---

Hmmm I'm liking the vibe and unlike some previous remakes, Suits seems to have it, I hope it gets better each episode.

I have watched so many dramas and it seemed that the production did really make an effort to get the original Suits feel.

When GYW was waiting for CKS and when they started talking I could feel myself transported back to the original Suits episode 1.

even the places and the interior of the office has it.  I even asked myself why had I not seen this kind of set up before?

cinematography is good, acting, no questions asked about that.  Jang Dong Gun is nailing the Harvey role.  Donna too and especially Hyungsikie but both have to try a little harder for a natural feel.  Just a tad bit. Louise LIt counterpart is quite ok too but I don't think it likely that he would be able to do "Litt Up" attitude tho.

---

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637 @rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime @joy84 @monalisa @yoyoicecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3 @ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK @Badriyah @@Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @ayuW @bqm94hana @Greena 

Great to know everyone enjoyed the pilot episode! I am not going to miss it again tomorrow, :glasses:  chingu!

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nonski My only problem is the subtitles. I hope, we get subtitles soon and not like Something in the rain.

yes @bebebisous33, this will be more conversations drama.  I we will have subs soon.

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@nonski thanks for Recaps chingu.. After a long while seeing u in a drama thread same as me.. Let's start spazzing out!! 

yes ching @icyphoenix I haven't been in any drama thread lately, just updating Four Men thread for any news.

---------------

not sure if this has been posted yet

1 minute ago, nonski said:

---

---

---

especially @athena22

@Visually-wandering @Era Ferawati @triplem @evie7 @Kasmic @flowerroad1405 @icyphoenix @vladlola06 @samzi85 @sebastian27 @xscalsve @anazs @ferily @sik1116 @Ainee Etp @stroppyse @dramalover1 @RPM @jongski @bebebisous33 @sakura2016 @eh_ashlei @Amanda_HS @carolinedl @tudorrose @vangsweetie637@rubie @hmseen @sharreb @mai5116 @pixelsticks @USAFarmgirl @lynne22 @stargazer187 @peanutbutterjellytime  @monalisa @yoyo_icecube @angelangie @bohmi @choara @Yippeun_eonnie @not1but3@ujiyus1 @marsean27 @crystaltears @dulcinea1 @PinkyPK^^ @Badriyah  @Janetschka @Jloves @utruong18 @Wotad @yusefull @Issabella @marykarmelina @romanov @rurukenshin @AlexandraReid @sal2 @AyuW @bgm94hana @Greena @mufalo

Thank you for tag chingu!! Great to know everyone here! ^^ I hope someone can translate video cut on DramaKBS youtube! ❤

3 minutes ago, nonski said:

yes @bebebisous33, this will be more conversations drama.  I we will have subs soon.

yes ching @icyphoenix I haven't been in any drama thread lately, just updating Four Men thread for any news.

I too think subs will be out soon as its KBS one!! 

I will be in that drama thread after it broadcasts!! 

8 minutes ago, bqm94hana said:

Thank you for tag chingu!! Great to know everyone here! ^^ I hope someone can translate video cut on DramaKBS youtube! ❤

i hope so too.  I dunno if it is still a problem but usually I can' t embed KBS YT clips here.  I we can have that done, we can request our dear @stroppyse

7 minutes ago, sik1116 said:

Was I the only one wishing that they could have change the drug related thing coz am not really comfortable with it -_-

some may find it uncomfortable but I like that they are sticking with the original more, drugs is a universal issue/problem.

Archived