Chen Daoming

Wu Gang

Li Qin

Li Xiaoran

Xin Zhilei

Song Yi

Liu Meitong

Synopsis:

That lonesome night as he lay dying in the hospital, fearing of death and desiring the taste of life, his mind became unprecedentedly complex with mixed emotions.

Myasthenia gravis — an incurable disease where one’s muscle slowly degenerated until the day when one can no longer move and only tears may flow.

“Is this… dying?”

When he opened his eyes again, he had crossed over into the body of a two-year-old infant, right in the middle of an assassination attempt.

He was born as the illegitimate son of a noble. His name was Fan Xian; and with that name came the burden of deep political secrets and the legacy of his mother.

He understood; to survive, he needed unparalleled strength, money, and political power.

To a new world with the luxury of a new life, so named; Celebrating the Remaining Life.

Cr novel updates

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Joy of Life 庆余年 Novel Translations

Weibo Link

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. From the synopsis alone, drama looks to be good one.  Jang Hyuk came to my mind immediately even though I know it's  C-drama.

I also thought modern drama (wanted it to be) but  genre says ancient.  I hope this will be good well written drama, because reading the story plot,  this should be well written one. I'll check this. I'm intrigue. 

• Like 1

Hmm.. I think I've read the exact synopsis from a book before.... :huh: I just need to remember which book was it....

Just realized this book is Mao Ni's work.... will give the drama adaptation a try then...

Mao Ni's book is usually poetic and deep.... So I hope the script writer can convey it...... 

Crossing my finger for this to be good...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

booting ceremony to happen on 1/28. Besides Zhang Ruoyun, other cast members include 陈道明 (Chen Daoming)、吴刚 (Wu Gang)、李沁 (Li Qin)、李小冉 (Li Xiaoran)、辛芷蕾 (Xin Zhilei)、宋轶 (Song Yi)、刘美彤 (Liu Meitong)、于荣光 (Yu Rongguang)、王阳 (Wang Yang)、于小伟 (Jim Yu Xiaotong)、郭麒麟 (Guo Qilin)、李子峰 (Li Zifeng)、肖战 (Xiao Zhan)、张昊 (Zhang Hao)...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder how they will do with the premise. Since the reincarnation play a big part.

Spoiler

Fan Xian mother was also reincarnated. I believe cause of her dangerous ideas that threatened the power of a ruler is why she was killed. Atleast from the novel spoilers. So the reincarnation plot play a big part in the novel so i wonder how they will make it in the drama.

Hope it will be done well. Looking forward to the drama. Also if i remember correctly, it's a harem novel?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1