[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sand Sea 沙海

sugarplum892

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Sand Sea 沙海
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's July 2019 and I'm in the US and I'm still looking for the drama with english subtitles available....LOL. Has anyone been able to watch all of this with english subtitles? I'm at ep. 34. T.T  

• 6 months later...

i am watching this drama right now on ep.9 and OMG!!!!! if you are so into all the fantasy adventourous thing, its a must watch.  Leo Wu is doing a good job.  But i like the actor who is Wu Xie.   Overall, most of the cast are doing excellent job. The local fellow who is accompanying/leading the groups is so funny.  Some part of certain episodes are not subbed.  Especially in Ep.7, where WX is explaining why Li Cu's back is carved  like that, that portion has no subs.  so,  its difficult to follow.  Since it has piqued my interest more, i will try to finish this off.  

Ok, now I am in EP.24.  Li cu comes back from gutong city in EP.21. 

1. the packages sent to him when he was in the desert and now are too much to handle.  He is only an high school kid who does somehow manage the packages with mummies/ the mummy dolls carved with names, with the help of his 2 friends, who are doing a good job.

2.I am not getting good vibes from shen xiong girl.  She is too mystery a character.  She was the one who involved the care free guy Li Cu into this.  

3.Wu xie must have some God magic to get incarnated lot of times.  It's been already thrice for him to reprise various times. 

4.Mr.Zhang and Ms.Liang couple are too cute to get unnoticed.  

More to come later.

I am on ep.37 now and still I don't have a clue why Li Cu is the chosen one.  Actually in this ep. the black glasses guy give some vague reason why he is the one selected to go to Gutong city, which is not clear.  Is Wu xie still alive or it's a hallucination, I cannot really say.  It's confusing.  But as it is adventurous I LL go till the end.  I like the relationship between the  high school kids, hao ge and the Dr. Liang esp. the Dr and li cu.  

On 1/26/2020 at 11:50 PM, pad-hari said:

I am on ep.37 now and still I don't have a clue why Li Cu is the chosen one.  Actually in this ep. the black glasses guy give some vague reason why he is the one selected to go to Gutong city, which is not clear.  Is Wu xie still alive or it's a hallucination, I cannot really say.  It's confusing.  But as it is adventurous I LL go till the end.  I like the relationship between the  high school kids, hao ge and the Dr. Liang esp. the Dr and li cu.  

From what I gather, he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He got that symbol carved into his back, so Wu Xie had to take him into the tomb. After that, he basically just wanted to help Wu Xie.  

Archived