[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

6 hours ago, kjesin said:

I decided to translate two important scenes coz I WANT TO SHARE THE FEELS.

I will translate starting from 1:11 coz before that is just the ghost repeatedly saying how OG will die by her hand and that SJ's the one who will kill him.

SM: Are you ok? Just now, that was the evil spirit that humiliated Lee Han Joo, right? He seemed to have said something to you. What did he say? What is it? Why are you being like this?

OG: He said you like me.

SM: Nonsense. You know it only say pointless things, right? It's totally not true.

OG: It's totally not true?

SM: Of course. It's totally not true. Don't believe what it said.

OG: Right. I'm definitely not gonna believe it. It said you're gonna kill me. If I think about it, you're the only thing in this world that can kill me. Because if you tell me to die, I will die.

SM: Absolutely not. That won't happen.

OG: Never do that. And don't leave me behind. I'm telling you to not leave me behind and go to another guy. If you do that again, I might die.

SM: All right. Since your heart will ache as long as you're wearing that.

OG: Also, don't get angry at me or hate me. It hurts me for real.

SM: All right. I won't do that.

OG: I love you Jin Sung Mi.

SM: Yes, I know. Thank you.

I really liked this scene. OG seem sincere when he said all of those things even though he's wearing the bracelet. I forget sometimes that he's wearing it. 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 9

42 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Why are people talking about rating? was it very bad for ep7?

it was down 1.5% for ep7.

24 minutes ago, haymochi said:

So samjang fate of death is Oh Gong?:bawling::bawling::bawling:

i think all that means is samjang has the power to kill oh gong not really that its fate for samjang to kill oh gong. 

15 minutes ago, bbchuu said:

According to Mawang the black bell is the death bell, which will ring when you meet someone you have the fate of death with; meaning that one of the duo is fated to kill the other, and the one of them is fated to die in the other's hands. It rang when SunMi saw Ohgong, but she misunderstood thinking that it's the love bell, which will ring when you meet your fated love.

omg noo ;p

It still doesnt mean they cant end up together though so i still have hope. 

12 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

I Cant Understand. Can U Xplain It To Me?

If i'm not wrong the bell let the person meet his/her fate if death and it led Sunmi to Oh Gong. 

Noooo... next ep... what happen to samjang? A woman did something to her and become the bracelet new owner :bawling:... i think it will show that he loves sunmi truely...

gaaah what is this drama doing to my heart

4 minutes ago, Wotad said:

it was down 1.5% for ep7.

i think all that means is samjang has the power to kill oh gong not really that its fate for samjang to kill oh gong. 

omg noo ;p

It still doesnt mean they cant end up together though so i still have hope. 

Maybe Heaven will be touch by their love and let them be together in the end

as expected, the heartbreak will be them trying to sacrifice for each other

i'm preparing a bucket for my tears already

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

If i'm not wrong the bell let the person meet his/her fate if death and it led Sunmi to Oh Gong. 

Noooo... next ep... what happen to samjang? A woman did something to her and become the bracelet new owner :bawling:... i think it will show that he loves sunmi truely...

gaaah what is this drama doing to my heart

Maybe Heaven will be touch by their love and let them be together in the end

i bet he will still feel something for Samjang even without the bracelet attachment , apparently these hong sisters have a history for good endings so that's good. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bbchuu said:

According to Mawang the black bell is the death bell, which will ring when you meet someone you have the fate of death with; meaning that one of the duo is fated to kill the other, and the one of them is fated to die in the other's hands. It rang when SunMi saw Ohgong, but she misunderstood thinking that it's the love bell, which will ring when you meet your fated love.

Sad..all these episodes sun mi is upset thinking monkey wants to kill her but its her who would kill monkey

.and the store scene where monkey earnestly asked her to not kill her

. This is so sad..

And now it fits.. the disaster she saw is monkeys doing..because it will burn the world that hurts sun mi.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

[SPOILERS] HWAYUGI E07 

Spoiler

0003160034_001_20180120222124033.jpg

1.png

Naver - News1: 'Hwayugi' Lee Seung Gi, explosion of jealousy...He kissed Oh Yeon Seo "I missed  you"

1. [+1141, -45] My heart fluttered while watching Oh Gong's kissing scene but i bursted laughing at Ma Wang's reaction ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Nut job!

2. [+848, -41] The moment where Lee Seung Gi kissed Oh Yeon Seo was so heart fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+694, -37] It's so fun

4. [+587, -36] Finally!!!!

5. [+570, -77] Is this a fun drama?

6. [+318, -9] Wa today Oh Gong was so heart fluttering, he even made her see her grandmother ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The kissing scene was crazy...why did he wear nice clothes like that..?

7. [+307, -15] Very fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really fun ㅋㅋ Usually the other dramas get tide in the middle but this drama has a unique and unfamiliar content ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+275, -13] Her first love should have done the same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+254, -12] ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh Gong is so heart fluttering ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

10. [+234, -13] Oh Gong is so cool...❤️

Spoiler

201801210008264492225_20180121000906_01_

1.png

Naver - heraldpop: 'Hwayugi' Lee Seung Gi, charms of the jealous Oh Gong

1. [+1634, -99] How a drama with a childish setting can be this fun...I was surprised...Looking forward to today as well

2. [+1273, -83] Oh Gong is funny and good at acting, It's really fun ㅋ

3. [+1018, -69] I like that Oh Gong is a straightforward man

4. [+890, -64] Oh Gong is charming

5. [+723, -54] Looking forward to it~~~ It's so fun

6. [+212, -22] I love you Son Oh Gong, Crazy Son Oh Gong

7. [+207, -25] Lee Seung Gi, with this looks let go for a melodrama~

8. [+203, -23] It's hard to laugh a few times while watching a drama but in this one i laughed more than 5 times...It's so funny

9. [+200, -21] I'm falling for Son Oh Gong...It's so heart fluttering..

10. [+188, -22] I like the straightforward Oh Gong...the main couple are so good ㅜㅜ

cr
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Grandson: It's not here.

SM: So, this can tell one's soulmate. El Yeon? (I don't know what that means, maybe Love bell?)

Grandson: It's not El Yeon. The one I can't find is the black bell.

SB: If it's black, death bell?

MW: Death bell, you mean the one grim reapers use?

SB: Yes. The bell that can tell the scary fate.

MW: It's said that you can hear the sound of death bell when you meet your destiny of death.

SM: Why is it like this?

MW: One will die and one will kill, when you meet that fate of death, you will hear the death bell ringing.

OMG OMG OMG OMG SM THINKS THE BELL IS RINGING BECAUSE SHE MET OG, HER SOULMATE. SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT THE BELL IS RINGING AS A WARNING BECAUSE HE IS HER FATE OF DEATH. AND THAT OST... THIS WHOLE WEEK IS GONNA BE A TORTURE WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE AND THAT OST. :bawling: I hope they'll release it next week.

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 2

can that first love guy just disappear already his English and character just annoying ;p 

4 minutes ago, kjesin said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG SM THINKS THE BELL IS RINGING BECAUSE SHE MET OG, HER SOULMATE. SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT THE BELL IS RINGING AS A WARNING BECAUSE HE IS HER FATE OF DEATH. AND THAT OST... THIS WHOLE WEEK IS GONNA BE A TORTURE WAITING FOR THE NEXT EPISODE AND THAT OST. :bawling: I hope they'll release it next week.

She could be his fate of death as well we dont know who will kill and who will die ;p 

I think she will kill him and he will be reborn as a human or something. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, briseis said:

Episode 9 preview

Woman: I told you I didn't confine them in there. The kids don't want to come out.

Kid: Sister, you can see my younger brother(?), right?

OG: Where's SamJang? Where's the one who called me?

Woman: I'm the one who called you.

OG: What are you (to call me)?

Woman: I'm the new owner of Geum Gam Go.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE NEW OWNER. I THINK SHE TRAPPED SM IN A BOOK.

Also, It's good that she's a new temporary owner. OG will now know that his own feelings for SM are real and not just because of GGG. He will now have to save SM without the influence of GGG.

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 11

20 minutes ago, kjesin said:

Woman: I told you I didn't confine them in there. The kids don't want to come out.

Kid: Sister, you can see my younger brother(?), right?

OG: Where's SamJang? Where's the one who called me?

Woman: I'm the one who called you.

OG: What are you (to call me)?

Woman: I'm the new owner of Geum Gam Go.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE NEW OWNER. I THINK SHE TRAPPED SM IN A BOOK.

Also, It's good that she's a new temporary owner. OG will now know that his own feelings for SM are real and not just because of GGG. He will now have to save SM without the influence of GGG.

another person on my death list , how dare she.

could also be a good thing though who knows.

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

How was todays ep. guys? Is it the same length as yesterdays ep ?

I think todays was 70 minutes? So longer than yesterdays? I might be wrong about that.

• Like 2

okay Ive been afraid since I saw episode 8 preview.. When Oh Gong said that JSM has the power to kill him... Omona... Why this make me remember Goblin suddenly? The purpose of goblin's bride is to kill the goblin, if she don't do that, the death will near her. What if the purpose of samjang is to kill SOG, so she can close gate of hell...

And honestly I still try to figure out, what is the meaning of the new owner of GGG? Why it could be changed to another woman? I still try to figure out, because the one who gave to SOG was JSM and she kissed him..

• Like 1

Wait, someone became the new owner of the bracelet? How did that happen? 

Hmmm. I guess OG wld finally show what he truly feels for SJ. It is time since we are approaching the middle of the show. I can’t put a finger on when that started thou - as confused as SJ. Heh. When the bracelet was first put on? That uncertainty that flashed across his face seemed the most likely point. Wonder if they would do a recount of it and tie the bits together when they finally perform I hope would be some epic confession. 

And what on earth is that betrayal story of OG’s?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Lmao at knetz comment "Her first Love should have done the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Then Oh Gong would go crazy and up his game lol.. he has to make sure that he won

Bed scene :)

However even without bracelet they still have the protector congract when she calls out his name

But yea gud opportunity once n for all to know what intensity of love bracelet exerts