[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Son Oh Gong petty jealousy knows no boundaries lmao

what did the stuff animal did to deserve his anger :D

Edit: Mawang teaching Samjang to do sns was hilarious... is it another parody? Because Oh Yeon Seo instagram is really famous. She even teach the MC how to take good pictures in an interview rofl

• Like 9

Honestly I adamantly hope Hong sisters won't take the route of the past love line with a human for SOG. First of all, because it's so trite it makes me cringe! And secondly,  because I have not seen any indication in SOG's behaviour  to prove that theory. It's very clear that the aspect of *love sufferings* was something very new to him. He was genuinely surprised to hurt this much when JSM was hurting. And I can't imagine him going through *failed* love relationship without experiencing that. My guess is that maybe he had a close friend among the humans or a person he trusted and loved (not in a romantic way) but was betrayed by them in the end.

Also for me it looks improbable that SOG was in love with SamJang before. He never knew about SamJang and her abilities before his talk with the Puppet Doll demon.

I don't believe that Summer fairy's words about the dangers of being the love object of the immortal were meant in a way SM could get physically hurt. I think she was referring to the fact that such relationship does not have a future (in the mortal +Immortal context). 

• Like 10

today's episodes needs translations.. @stroppyse to rescue please..

specially the whole - i love you conversation.. what mawang tells samja about the bracelet.. and then what conversations jsm and monkey have in the store

also what did one say about that black amulet? did i hear something related to grim reaper.. and Mawang's dialogue from yesterday's preview.. of one must die?

Why are people talking about rating? was it very bad for ep7?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I don't know about the rating but i have to say tonight is another epic episode. Hong sisters are so creative with these demons that came from the inner side of human beings..

poor Buja though. That evil politician is scary

as i guessed.. there is no grand mystery.. it was a straight up car accident.. since he is running for presendial elections.. so he didn't want to be caught up with a murder charge.

but now that he saw she is alive.. i mean what reason exists to pursue buja? he shud be happy she isn't dead

52 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Son Oh Gong petty jealousy knows no boundaries lmao

what did the stuff animal did to deserve his anger :D

Edit: Mawang teaching Samjang to do sns was hilarious... is it another parody? Because Oh Yeon Seo instagram is really famous. She even teach the MC how to take good pictures in an interview rofl

whyis her instagram famous?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

as i guessed.. there is no grand mystery.. it was a straight up car accident.. since he is running for presendial elections.. so he didn't want to be caught up with a murder charge.

but now that he saw she is alive.. i mean what reason exists to pursue buja? he shud be happy she isn't dead

whyis her instagram famous?

Her instagram is famous for taking photos like pictorials. Very aesthetic and natural

hmm politician should be happy that she isn't dead but what if she told people about the hit and run thing. What if the accident happened because of drunk and driving

• Like 2

This is sadly a Drama I never really got the picture watching it RAW - too much talk about magical stuff. I really wish to know about the dark pearl. Why was the Boy shocked that he took them - why did is looked like the sound called OG? My mind is working on it - but it can only work with wild ideas. I came a bit to late to watch from the start. Still - I loved todays Episode and I am happy that our Zombies Stories goes on too.

I really like the Actore who plays the Villian. He gave me a hard time finding out if good or evil in The Girl who sees smells. But I like his acting - kinda intense.

Good choice for me.

• Like 4

According to Mawang the black bell is the death bell, which will ring when you meet someone you have the fate of death with; meaning that one of the duo is fated to kill the other, and the one of them is fated to die in the other's hands. It rang when SunMi saw Ohgong, but she misunderstood thinking that it's the love bell, which will ring when you meet your fated love.

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • Thanks 2

God, what a sad fate they have. One of them will die by the others hand. But who will be the killer and who will be the victim?

Since this Hong sisters and fantasy, I am still sure we will get a happy ever after. I would prefer SM dying, if she saves the world and dies, it could lead her to becoming  Goddess which means the OTP will literally be together forever.

• Like 9

Hello everyone!

It's been a very very very long time since I've been on soompi. Had to give up kdramas for college. Haha. 

I've been hooked onto "Hwayugi" ever since its been aired. I'm liking where this drama is going yet not liking it at the same time. This drama reminds me of "Goblin." It's going to be a tragedy when it comes closer to the end. Love the song at the end when SJ snd OG meet. However it's a rather sad moment as I pictured SJ looking at OG that way when she has to kill him. :'( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Her instagram is famous for taking photos like pictorials. Very aesthetic and natural

hmm politician should be happy that she isn't dead but what if she told people about the hit and run thing. What if the accident happened because of drunk and driving

no proof na.. n now she doesn't even have memory of it.. which he realized.. 

its easy to override her words (atleast from pov of a mere human with immense power and credibility against an up and coming idol trainee) 

but ya for him to be a villain he has to make some foolish decisions

• Like 1