Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOW

WE NEED AN EPILOGUE!!!

WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE BABY??????? I JUST CAN'T!!!
I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS KIND OF ENDING!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not abuse CAPS button, thanks!
  • Like 2

For people who were waiting for the ending to watch Hwayugi and might be turned off reading us complain about the ending. Just watch till episode 18

• Like 5

So sad about the ending. I was really holding onto hope till the last possible moment, but no, the writers gave THAT ending. 

I just can't. 

I need to bawl my eyes out. Whyyyyyyy???

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I refuse to analyze the last episode because, frankly, there is no way anyone could make sense of this mess. I’m afraid my brain could explode from trying.

In the last few episodes, the Hong Sisters pretty much threw logic completely out of the window so at this point they could have Jesus snowboarding down a rainbow and I wouldn’t question any of it, as long as the OTP finally got the happiness they deserve. There were so many ways to end it but they gave us that unsatisfying open ending?!

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Wasn't the worst ending I'd say...There's loose ends and it didn't live up to how we hoped it would end, but it was a hopeful ending...I feel quite neutral about it .-.

• Like 3

Of all the wonderful ways this drama would have ended this is what they decided to do? This is like the most anticlimactic ending ever. I never again investing this much time and effort into another drama where the leads are of different species. I have had enough with Goblin Black and now Hwayugi. 

• Like 2

I'm trying to be positive I guess. This drama gives us valuable process of life (tho Im disappointed with the ending too). However I never get bored watching this. This is rare since Im not into koreandramaland and I joined soompi bcs of this. 

• Like 2

Poor cast.

Poor Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon seo 

-they are my ultimate otp

-ultimate chemistry

-sunmi-OG has the best love story ever

-ep1-19 is spectacular

-ep20 :what are you doing??? Wtf

The ending. It's even worse than Big. I'm never watching their drama again forever... *throwing salt at them*

• Like 8

Better I make the ending in episode 19... Episod 20 totally the worst episode ever,,, I waste my times to streaming tonight and get this....

I'm totally mad..

I feel betrayed.... At least Gu Family Book, Goblin, and even Scarle Heart Ryeo have better ending.......

Seriously I will take Lee Seung Gi's answer for the interview as sign that he also disappointed with the ending... SUCK!!!!!!!!! I will not believe Hong Sisters anoymore... They made the ending is worse than the Chinese version, after JSM said his final goodbye, actually I have feeling that the ending will be like that Chinese version (maybe Hong Sisters are fans of Eddie Peng, they imagine SOG became cool again in the end like Eddie Peng in the end of movie)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

The actors / actress carried the show while the writer is busy writing the shitty ending . 

No wonder they done writing before it was expected. I'm so disappointed with the ending at least give us more scene to explain did SOG really finally meet JSM

• Like 3

Omg! What in the world?! I demand a season 2! Smh. 

Hong Sisters, you have destroyed my OTP and our hearts! 

• Like 6

Next time hong sisters dont try to cast a star studded and talented actors/actress when u cant utilize them well with your story telling . 

• Like 6