Quantcast

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

6 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

It was one hell of a ride.. but reading everyone’s comments here in the forum really made the drama more enjoyable.

the ending is what it is, and i decided to just accept it, knowing that SM is probably immortal now. She didn’t reincarnate, and OG will find her, and they will be reunited :)

I didn’t regret chasing Hwayugi till the very end. I mean, look at that smoking hot Lee Seung Gi! This drama has turned me into a LSG and OYS fan, and i’ll be sure to watch all of their future works from now on.

Goodbye for now everyone! Hope to see all of you again in another drama. 

Yup same here... Didn't really like the last episode but I LoVED the other 19 episodes... So it was a good ride! I was disappointed because i was hoping for the drama to end on a High note... 

Did not regret chasing Hwayugi as it gave me an opportunity to read fabulous analysis and discuss the drama with all you AMAZING people! 

Thanks for all the recaps and analysish. They helped me to tide through the long wait every week...

It still remains one of the best dramas i have watched..

• Like 8
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YEEEEEEEESSSS  - Son Oh Gong finally holds his bride in his arms once again (a bride who is wearing a royal wedding dress). Judging from OG's scarf this scene will follow the confrontation with the Wi

It took the Hong Sisters 13 long years to write a bed scene but they managed to  do it right on their first try. I might have issues with their writing in this show but this whole moment was FREAKING

Oh no.. with everyone hating on the ending, i think i wanna step out to defend it a little. initially without the subtitles, the ending seemed like a whole mess. But if u really just focus on our OTP

Posted Images

Okay so maybe LSG came with secret door?? Or he came late because he just went to his movie promotion... Soon OYS also will be busy with her movie promotion...

I pray the best for LSG and OYS... They deserve got acknowledge because of their tallents.. I hope they can meet in others project, maybe better in movie with best writer and story... I worship their chemistry on screen. They're so good together as SOG and JSM

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

well to be fair to the Hong Sisters, here's the official Hwayugi description byline...

"Using the motif of Journey to the West, Hwayugi is a story about decadent bad boy demon/monster Son Oh Gong and graceful gentle demon/monster Woo Ma Wang searching for light in a dark world." :dizzy:

so its means the main story is not about samjang and oh gong, but oh gong and mawang LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

LSG makes the perfect monkey xD he even kinda looks like one lol.. look at that cheeky smile. at least he can sleep now, he was complaining about the being made to hike amountain and exercise on no sleep in All The butlers lol

lee se young is so beautiful <3 i want these actresses' skincare secrets!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, booho said:

well to be fair to the Hong Sisters, here's the official Hwayugi description byline...

"Using the motif of Journey to the West, Hwayugi is a story about decadent bad boy demon/monster Son Oh Gong and graceful gentle demon/monster Woo Ma Wang searching for light in a dark world." :dizzy:

so its means the main story is not about samjang and oh gong, but oh gong and mawang LOL

So i was mistaken!! Now the ending makes sense... It was not a love story!! Hahaha :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

So much talking about a wedding - but no real wedding in the end.

Great - a new trauma for me. Yes the Sisters created a few characters I loved so much - not only OG but he of course too (extremly - very much - soooo sure...)

And more then the half story was great - I had no complains. I got what I hoped for so often. OG was not someone you could easily trick. So the trouble became - I had my hopes so high - but somehow it feels like there was a moment the Sisters had trouble to go on with there story and the direction. So ASY was used - but I don´t understand why BJ just needed to dissapear. So many great ideas - but sad but true - for me they messed up with closing the story.

Its the worst case for me - when someone create a story so much for my taste - and in the end.... what the heck.... why????

• Like 8

Seems they clearly wanna cut off all Hwayugi... OYS changes her hair style, for her upcoming movie. LSG also already cut his bangs. Fixed they already said "Move On" from all this mess...

So I will also said MOVE ON from all this mess... Let me handle my fire with Lee Seung Gi's voice, suggest you to watch The King 2 Hearts and My Sassy Girl. Then I will watch both of their movie soon. I hope I can make it to meet LSG in Bangkok next month. I need to heal my wounds because of Hong Sister's block stupid writing mess... Seriously my little sister is better writer than them, at least her novel and books sold out in bookstore eventhough her novel mostly have sad ending and tragic...

• Like 9