[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Poor cast.

Poor Lee Seung Gi and Oh Yeon seo 

-they are my ultimate otp

-ultimate chemistry

-sunmi-OG has the best love story ever

-ep1-19 is spectacular

-ep20 :what are you doing??? Wtf

The ending. It's even worse than Big. I'm never watching their drama again forever... *throwing salt at them*

• Like 8
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YEEEEEEEESSSS  - Son Oh Gong finally holds his bride in his arms once again (a bride who is wearing a royal wedding dress). Judging from OG's scarf this scene will follow the confrontation with the Wi

It took the Hong Sisters 13 long years to write a bed scene but they managed to  do it right on their first try. I might have issues with their writing in this show but this whole moment was FREAKING

Posted Images

Better I make the ending in episode 19... Episod 20 totally the worst episode ever,,, I waste my times to streaming tonight and get this....

I'm totally mad..

I feel betrayed.... At least Gu Family Book, Goblin, and even Scarle Heart Ryeo have better ending.......

Seriously I will take Lee Seung Gi's answer for the interview as sign that he also disappointed with the ending... SUCK!!!!!!!!! I will not believe Hong Sisters anoymore... They made the ending is worse than the Chinese version, after JSM said his final goodbye, actually I have feeling that the ending will be like that Chinese version (maybe Hong Sisters are fans of Eddie Peng, they imagine SOG became cool again in the end like Eddie Peng in the end of movie)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, astrobooy said:

The actors / actress carried the show while the writer is busy writing the shitty ending . 

No wonder they done writing before it was expected. I'm so disappointed with the ending at least give us more scene to explain did SOG really finally meet JSM

• Like 3

Seriously I waste my times and energy for this kind of ending... I'am mad... I'm angry... Who does know the socmed of HongSisters???? I wanna protest them... They should really fix their mess... Seriously what kind of ending is this??????????????

• Like 3

I haven't watched the last eps.. but I read the ending like SJ disappeared and OG goes to find her? and no wedding at sureomdong, no baby?

maybe there will be extra episodes? like pleasee..

oh no I hope I could quickly Move on and just watch old dramas that have happy ending.

• Like 2

I am really shocked. What is that kind of an ending? I watched sooo many dramas and was never so disappointed like that. I will think twice before watching a Hong Sisters drama. They really messed it up. It started sooo good and was sometimes confusing. The actors made it so well, that you couldn't stop watching it. And at the end it was just that?? We get just that kind of ending? I think here are better endings written by us. They should have let us write it.I am really sad and angry. I had really hope that they get a happy ending after so much sadness. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:o bearable I guess ? My heart is torn between being happy cause sunmi did date SOG and ate tteokbokki but why did they not meet at the end I dislike open ended theme cause it makes me think back of what if's. What happen to the baby? :bawling: 

• Like 1

can we re-invigorate ASN and have her raise another dragon and kindly direct it towards the writers?

i can't believe 2 FEMALE writers completely throw our heroine by the wayside just like that. what, did you pay OYS by the hour and got over budgeted or something??

"LET ME OUT!" SAYS THE FRYING PANS

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Watching Hong sister drama with this kind of ending just remind me of the time when I watched Big. The ending was just hmm.. how to say in a word. I am happy it wasn't sad ending, but at the same time I felt betrayed.:tongue: Just like this one.

I am happy to know that, well, at least SOG is a deity that can go to wherever he wants like land of the dead and find SunMi there. so, definitely not a dead end for their story, but, if he could go there, I think the writer should make him go there instead of going to that amnesia plot. But then, Land of the dead definitely needs a CGI right? haha.. 

I think right now, I'm just waiting for excellent writers from you guys to give me an excellent fan fiction about Oh Gong saving SunMi in LOTD. I don't mind with explicit content. :wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I dont even know what to say right now. I feel like if they had ended it at episode 19, it would have been sad, but  better in my book. This ending is like someone fell asleep in the middle of doing their home work, woke up in the morning and had to turn it in the way that is was.

• Like 7

I will never get over how amazing this otp is but that ending scare me away from watching any kdramas again cos any moment will remind me of 503 couple and their chemistry

hong sisters you are absolutely on my blacklist

• Like 9

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it? Plus, no one ever said the baby was their baby...

• Like 5