Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

18 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

Is there No new OST this week?

There is no new OST. They have released the complete OST album and I've just downloaded it. I have to say it's pretty disappointing - it has only 14 tracks. 9 songs + 5 instrumental tracks and all the instrumental tracks are those forgetful ones (such a pity because there were so many beautiful instrumental pieces) except for one which is the love theme that plays during the OTP scenes. I've created a download link for the love theme so just send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you the link.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 6

I had a feeling SM will have a premonition about what exactly was supposed to happen (her with the dragon entering her body then having Samjang's sword kill her - scene with SM's amber eyes and spitting blood) but then she also found out from MW that OG is planning to die to save her. Then tearfully she'll confront OG at Namsan Tower. Knowing that OG won't change his mind, then she meets with SBR to proclaim that she'll proceed as Samjang (sacrifice herself) but the Elders have to stop OG at all cost. In the mean time, SOG plans to have ASN to wake the dragon but will have WG take her away so that OG can kill the dragon (as it's awake but not yet possessing anyone). But because OG is held up by the Elders, SM then comes to the ritual place and face to face with KDS. I don't know why he wants to stop her from shedding her blood, but she succeeds (maybe KDS accidentally stabbing SM?) and we'll have the dragon. Then at the last moment, SOG arrives having fought with the Elders minions and finally face the dragon. And we'll end with a cliffhanger.

Sorry for the theories again, just need to vent before the actual episode. I'm nervousssss guys. Let's try to survive today and tomorrow together with our hearts and minds intact.

• Like 10

I think most of the dramas I watched. They always leave one or more inst unreleased. Ost that I'm waiting for. Haven't checked all of them yet. But no worries, YT pianist shared some of Hwayugi inst. Ost. And they're pretty so good. 

Back to the drama, ahhhh... saddd.. sad that I won't get any new episodes of Hwayugi next week!:bawling:

Tvn, writers, if MQ has a sequel with the same cast,  why don't you give this a sequel as well! Jebal!

• Like 6

am i the only one.. who is desperately awaiting today's episode .. BUT for the dragon :tongue:

I want to see the dragon... i want it to be as good as BBC's Merlin..

:D:D:D

I'd be disappointed if they give me any less of dragon :( .. i really don't care about anything or anyone else by now 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 more minutes to the broadcast!!!!

don’t even know why i’m feeling nervous. I am not ready for the incoming angst.

also very nervous on how the dragon CG will turn out lol. 

Had friends who were commenting on how the CG sucks when i dragged them to watch the drama, and i felt so sad :(  wish the CG were better.. it didn’t do justice to the whole storyline. 

• Like 7

The CG isn't the best but the story, acting, chemistry, and the otp are perfect so i care less about it haha :D

as long as i get my fluff and happy end from the otp i'm will be full of happiness already *i'm just that shallow* 

• Like 8

Lol, seems like I'm not the only one who expect to see how that most awaited CGI dragon. And lots of OTP moments are so welcome! 

This a little bit upset me when they show how great the teaser with SJ and SOG are ready to fight the lines of evil spirits in front of them. That is why, give us season two!! Season two!!! Hwayugi season two!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, briseis said:

There is no new OST. They have released the complete OST album and I've just downloaded it. I have to say it's pretty disappointing - it has only 14 tracks. 9 songs + 5 instrumental tracks and all the instrumental tracks are those forgetful ones (such a pity because there were so many beautiful instrumental pieces) except for one which is the love theme that plays during the OTP scenes. I've created a download link for the love theme so just send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you the link.

Oh no!!!!!!! They don't have any of the gorgeous tracks?!? Off to listen to it now!

LSG twitter fan says OYS's ring is sold out, a great CF queen. It's where the person lives but still shows the impact of the drama

• Like 4

Because so many people asked for the complete OST album I've decided to upload it. I'm sending the link automatically to those who asked for the love theme. So if you want the complete OST download link just PM me :). I'll probably take the link down after 24 hours

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Just now, immortal_piglet said:

omg CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart my heart. 

wow wrapped in towels i cannot.

I CANT WAIT FOR THE RAW VID 

4 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

omg CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart my heart. 

wow wrapped in towels i cannot.

While reading your post, I’m smiling like an idiot here :D I’ll watch the raw later definitely.

tvn YouTube channel is no fun today. No updates yet about the drama :angry:

• Like 2

holy they are planning to wake the dragon soon? it's happening so soon? I WANTED 40 MINUTES OF THE BED SCENE AND MORNING AFTER SCENE. 

Kidding. 

SM saw the future, where Han Joo's daughter got married. What a heart warming scene.

It means the world is saved right? :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4