[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Geez this is one depressing preview 

why is Sunmi crying like that? 

That dead body ... don't tell me it's Mawang's son and ASN will scheme MW that KDS is his son to help him

i feel so suffocated uurgh...

can't you let our otp be happy for a moment. Where is their marriage?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Geez this is one depressing preview 

why is Sunmi crying like that? 

That dead body ... don't tell me it's Mawang's son and ASN will scheme MW that KDS is his son to help him

i feel so suffocated uurgh...

can't you let our otp be happy for a moment. Where is their marriage?

It's because she has realized that her predictions always come true hence the burden knowing what is about to happen makes her feel so anxious. Since SOG tells her that she has even got prettier, he wants to reassure her that her powers have not changed his feelings for her.

It is interesting that SOG will use his brother's wealth in order to stop KDS from getting elected. First, SOG is trying to act like a human.

As for ASN, she will manipulate MW by making him believe that KDS is his son. I hope, secretary Ma will help SOG so that MW doesn't fall for her lies any longer. This preview kind of confirms that KDS is not MW's son, rather the grandson from the shop owner.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Why it seems like SM knows about all this tuff with this sword. Maybe that's why preview is so sad and we see SM is crying. So cruel

But I like that OG wants to fight with KDS like human using the company and not like a supernatural creature. Fighting to our monkey king!

P.s. will we see the wedding or not????

It's only 4 episodes left

Plus I want to see HJ's face when he'll see that OG is actually the person who run the company ahaha

• Like 10

Mawang is one frustrating character . His love has blinded all his logics

Guess Sunmi gaining this power is a torture for her too.  Gosh.. this girl life.... I feel like hugging and comforting her so much ..... :dissapointed_relieved:. I need just one person to tell her that she is a precious human being with the most beautiful heart and everything gonna be okay

• Like 11

Well, as usual, preview is out of context so I'm lost. But one thing is sure, seems like this week-end things will go down ! OG doesn't play anymore, no more Mr Nice Guy (well, he's never really been Mr nice guy but you know what I mean, hehehe).

Oh, and I'm thinking, seeing how we're slowly reaching the end (I'm already crying internally), does this mean we'll only get to see the real BJ again only before they burn her ? If they ever do, because with the way ASN used her body recklessly, is BJ still a zombie ? Isn't she a demon now ? If she's ever a demon now but still has her nice personality, will they still burn her ? Can't wait to find BJ, I'm missing her, lol.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, madinked said:

I can picture that. Chaebol indeed. 

It's gonna be fun if Sunmi is announced as the chaebol fiancee lmao

her relatives will go mad

While hanjoon will fanboy over this drama about his boss and a rich chaebol makjang

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Ep 17 preview:

OG: even when I look at you in this moment, i find you looking prettier.

SM: What should i do? I really like you alot.

OG: i will be busy for awhile, don’t be shocked at the things i do.

SM: when i see this person, i feel like something is not right. 

General frost: i think Sam Jang has seen the future 

OG: Found the place that SJ saw in the future

• Like 4
  • Thanks 14

6 minutes ago, madinked said:

I hope from next week onwards, they’re going to fight the evil and fight for their future. 

Just communicate please. Fight as a team!

Gosh male leads in k-dramas  are swoony esp OG

But I don't know why they start hiding things when they start to fall  in love with the female leads lol. 

Of course OG wants to protect Sunmi at all cost but he has to remember that this is her fate. She has to face this and fight together with you... 

• Like 8

The preview surprise me very much, who is in this forum that ever guess that OG will fight KDS in this human way? Wow, OG gonna be wealthy guy, a CEO that run a big company. This just out of prediction, we even never guess that ASN will make MW believe KDS is his son. Daebak Hong Sister *hats up*

Hopefully General Frost will never betray OG anymore. Sun Mi :bawling: looks like she need to sacrifice for now so OG can prevent her deadly fate

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, ukeindo19 said:

We saw many bedrooms as backgrounds though. One in JSM and the other in 50's. Really hope for a cute hug or anything. I'm already at a point to just take whatever the writers throw at us.

They keep teasing us with so many bedrooms haha...

and in the last few seconds of the preview Sunmi is once again in OG's room.

can we get a real one now? The teasing in ep 15 already hit the roof... phew

Is Sunmi afraid that she became scary since she gained ASN power hence feeling anxious?

Oooow saw a comment on youtube. This might be possible as well. ASN using that dead body as Mawang's son so he can take revenge on heaven. 

• Like 7

Preview is depressing. I think SM got drunk while she says she likes him a lot. When you're drunk, you do speak what's in your heart. I'm sure OG and SM knows her fate but he will protect her till the end. 

SM's crying probably hurt OG so much too. He's in pain knowing what'll happen. Please just share some OTP moments before the war. ASN just needs to die already. Someone should wake up her enemy from the past so we can see a fight off. ASN is weak anyways. 

• Like 9

A preview translation

OG: Even in this moment as I’m looking at you, you’re getting prettier and prettier.

SM: What will we do? I like you so very much...

OG: For the moment, I’m going to be busy. Don’t be shocked by anything that I do.

SM: When I met this person, it was strange.

ASN: I’m going to try to make the son that a certain someone is waiting for so desperately.

Winter: I think that Sam Jang has seen future events,

OG: Find the location that Sam Jang says she saw.

There is foreboding in this preview. I also think that SM is still worried that she might be the one to kill OG, so he probably hasn’t told her what’s truly supposed to happen. Interesting that he may actually take the top spot at MSUN, even if it’s for awhile. Perhaps he intends to mess in mortal politics, e.g. KDS’s ambitions?

Also, ASN was talking random nonsense to try to get MW on her side since she seems to be trying to create MW’s son. However, it doesn’t mean that she didn’t inadvertently hit on the truth without realizing it. I still think the grandson is MW’s son. :) 

Oh boy the preview is so sad. Pretty sure JSM is crying because she still thinks she will end up killing SOG due to the death bell when she likes him so much. She must be afraid that the guilt and pain will be too much to bear for her so she wants him to leave her but she likes him too much to ask him to leave?

ASN is probably creating MW's son from a dead body? Will she tell MW that she needs SJ's blood to awaken him and then feed her to him for the son to become alive and fully functioning? Maybe that body is the ultimate evil? The dragon that will help KDS become a "King"? Hopefully MW will be suspicious but history is not on his side. Maybe MW will just fall for it hook ,line and sinker. He always has.:rolleyes: But for this to happen, the GGG will have to be removed. Hopefully it will be removed this week so there's no questioning SOG's love for JSM.

SOG is taking over MSUN..was he always the owner or is there a twist? Are they going to pretend that SOG is  OJ's son? I am sure he will use his power to fight KDS  one on one financially and ASN, supernaturally.

Now talking about JSM being a deity. This is a WILD theory.

The past SJ's sacrificed their lives; yet they were never made into deities. Maybe @bebebisous33 theory on MW having twins is true? The peddler's grandson maybe JSM's brother. He calls her noona and if JSM is MW's daughter then she is by default half a deity due to her mom. Which would explain why after she sacrifices herself to save the world, she will be made into a deity. Also maybe the children got their mother's and father's genes? The daughter got deity genes but the son got the demon ones and hence needs training?

Whatever it is, I love how the show makes me analyze, theorize and just think. :D:thumbsup: Hong sisters.

• Like 10

Forgot to comment on SM being in OG’s room again in the preview, though not sure if that is also in her vision or whether she’s really there. Also, that seems to be OG’s room at MW’s house if I’m not mistaken.  Perhaps she went there to find OG? Perhaps we’ll finally get a bed scene of OG and SM where he isn’t passed out and she is actually herself without any further interruptions? 

After all the teases that they’ve given us with no pay off us, surely they’ll finally let the OTP be together? I’m with OG in feeling frutration over his having spent his first night with SM fast asleep from the drug that he had to ‘feed’ ASN. And, no, it’s not just because I’m becoming more perverted and wanting to see hot OG put his moves on SM and vice versa. :lol: 

Okay, maybe there is a little of that as well, but really, OG’s kissing is just so passionate and swoonworthy. My fave kiss scene is probably still the office kiss scenes just before OG locks the door on HJ so that he can keep kissing SM. :) 

Since ASN know who is MW's child and SBR also seems to avoid answer about it, I'm wondering why they are not tell him directly ? For ASN, basically we know that she did it for herself but she can tell him from the start is it ? But for SBR, what he got by hiding the truth ? It really pity and unfair for MW as the father but did not know who is his child.  I think that who is the child might be unexpected as Hong sisters really amazing in tricking us the audiences. If the grandson or SM is his child, he might be shocking dead because he happened to see them always.

• Like 9