Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

1 minute ago, madinked said:

The storyline is getting incredulous. 

If heaven designated SOG to be SJ’s Guardian then they also “match-made” them to die in the others hands?

Or have they been lying since they already lied that being Sam Jang is a punishment? 

What are the writers trying to achieve with so many expected plot turns?

Guardian doesn't mean that  they are match made in heaven though

Soo Boori said heaven is really mad at son oh gong and want him to feel pain

• Like 8

So the protector of the previous SJ's is still alive? She lived that long? MW's child is a boy then? There's a lot to generate when the history unfolds. But I'm assuming if SM is born with SJ's fate, then she wouldn't be MW's child? Maybe the child is Prof. Kang? I think ASN knows who his child is but won't tell. 

I'm also assuming none of the previous SJ lived after saving the world? Hope they elaborate on this. If it is true then OG may not let SM die after all. 

• Like 8

Translations :

Vendor : Will you pay by card ?

ASN : I will just take it and leave. (Hypnotizing them ?)

Vendor : Yes, just go.

(OG canceling ASN's trick)

Vendor : Client, wait a minute. You must pay before go. 

ASN : I told you I'll just leave.

Vendor : Excuse me? You must pay then leave.

ASN : I told you I'm leaving. (trying to hypnotize them again but fail, lol)

Vendor : So pay quickly to leave.

ASN : But I don't have money.

Vendor : If you don't have money then give this back.

Female vendor : Where are you going ? Take it off.

ASN : Got it. Give me back my clothes.

Vendor : You said to throw that away earlier. The bin is still there.

(ASN takes back the tarnished clothes and leaves, then falls on OG)

ASN : It was your doing.

SOG : (?) (sorry, don't understand his first sentence but he talks about why she tried to change clothes) JSM was pretty in that. You...

ASN : I told you to don't (?) (bother me, maybe)

SOG : No, no. (?) (Argh, don't understand what he said) Because you're pretty.

ASN : I'm pretty ?

SOG : You're not pretty. I lied. Ah, you believed that ? You're easy (or it was easy)

ASN : I didn't get fooled.

SOG : No, you did get fooled. And you will keep on being fooled. You said you like me, you want to have me. Should I give myself to you ? (ASN looking at OG in a daze) I'm not going to you, I lied. See, you got fooled again. (?)

I put this (?) next to the sentences I'm not sure of.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 11

7 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

So the protector of the previous SJ's is still alive? She lived that long? MW's child is a boy then? There's a lot to generate when the history unfolds. But I'm assuming if SM is born with SJ's fate, then she wouldn't be MW's child? Maybe the child is Prof. Kang? I think ASN knows who his child is but won't tell. 

I'm also assuming none of the previous SJ lived after saving the world? Hope they elaborate on this. If it is true then OG may not let SM die after all. 

The protector is probably immortal - I think that there is a possibility that the protector might have failed to save the previous SM or the SM died because she/he was a mortal. I think a good spin on the story would be if the protector was a woman while the previous SM a man. 

I think the translantion of the text preview might be slightly incorrect by choosing do indentify the child with the pronoun "him" so there is still no confirmation whether the child is male or female.

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hmm i sound bias but her eyes are even scarier than LSY

I TOTALLY AGREE. In the scene she threatened to hurt SM's body, her eyes have crazy written in them. I think she was amazing :heart:

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Guardian doesn't mean that  they are match made in heaven though

Soo Boori said heaven is really mad at son oh gong and want him to feel pain

But that’s Super cruel right? To be a Guardian who is going to be killed by the one you’re going to protect? Or not performing your duty well by killing the one you’re supposed to protect? Either way, it’s a double whammy. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Hmm i sound bias but her eyes are even scarier than LSY

Yah but my point is not who depicts ASN better. 

Since LSY already portrayed ASN in a way, and the viewers saw that first, then there needs to be a continuation. My point here is OYS is portraying her own version of ASN. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

4 minutes ago, kjesin said:

I TOTALLY AGREE. In the scene she threatened to hurt SM's body, her eyes have crazy written in them. I think she was amazing :heart:

Right?? She has crazy eyes on that scene

even her laugh is creepy

She totally nailed the evil and femme fatale ASN

compare her to the innocent with sparkly eyes Sunmi

6 minutes ago, madinked said:

But that’s Super cruel right? To be a Guardian who is going to be killed by the one you’re going to protect? Or not performing your duty well by killing the one you’re supposed to protect? Either way, it’s a double whammy. 

The heaven in this drama is really petty anyway

even guy like Mawang is trying to be a deity. No wonder the world is doom

3 minutes ago, madinked said:

Since LSY already portrayed ASN in a way, and the viewers saw that first, then there needs to be a continuation. My point here is OYS is portraying her own version of ASN. 

The point is she did better?

anyway nothing can satisfy people so yeah...

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, madinked said:

From how I see it, ASN gained more confidence and liveliness since everything was going her way and she made it into SJ’s (keyword:human) body compared to when she was in Buja’s (zombie) body and didn’t know how things would turn out. So yeah there is a continuation, but that’s my two cents.

• Like 16

It might sound crazy, but I really enjoyed today's episode. This episode was full of ASY and very little JSM but I really love OYS and LSG relationship in today's episode. It totally different feels with OG and SJ but OYS and LSG still showed different kind of chemistry. 

OYS was really good on portraying the wickedness of ASY. I appriciate LSY's ASY, she did a great job differentiate BuJa and ASY, but sorry because of my biasness, I prefer OYS's crazy and OG obsessed ASY. :D

Because she was possessed by ASY, we got a lot of LSG and OYS skinship today. hahaha.. 

And OYS's reactions when she was in SunMi's office and getting annoyed, it was so HongNan-ish.. :D

All of the actors did a great job today. They deserved higher and higher rating :heart:

Btw, what happened to MW's son? 

• Like 19
  • Sad 1

I believe if you look at it this way, ASN wanted to manipulate SM's body in order to have OG. So OYS had to act even crazier or differently because of ASN's desire and wish to be SJ. ASN got her wish for the moment so there you go. 

LSY portrayal of ASN is different because ASN just needs someone's body. She didn't desire Buja's body but since she was in the coffin first then ASN just had to use her. 

Both OYS and LSY are great versatile actresses so let's leave it there. :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

It might sound crazy, but I really enjoyed today's episode. This episode was full of ASY and very little JSM but I really love OYS and LSG relationship in today's episode. It totally different feels with OG and SJ but OYS and LSG still showed different kind of chemistry. 

OYS was really good on portraying the wickedness of ASY. I appriciate LSY's ASY, she did a great job differentiate BuJa and ASY, but sorry because of my biasness, I prefer OYS's crazy and OG obsessed ASY. :D

Because she was possessed by ASY, we got a lot of LSG and OYS skinship today. hahaha.. 

All of the actors did a great job today. They deserved higher and higher rating :heart:

I feel like LSY is cute and they are like OG+Sunmi daughter haha.. adorbs

so when she was sitting on OG lap it rubbed me the wrong way lmao

but OYS as ASN and LSG chemistry is hot and sexy af *fanning myself*

the way OYS copied Sunmi's way of talking and going back to being ASN is so good 

ASN always wanted Samjang's body while she is annoyed that she is stuck in a rotten body (Poor Buja... uurgh).  She is also happy that she got the body which she can seduce OG too.. feels like she owned the world.

tonight was spoiled with hotness overload and there's not a single scene of otp scene in the preview

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Also, I think the body she's possessing can affect how she feels to some extent, like when she was in BJ's body, she was affected by PK and BJ's love for him. And since BJ's still there, she's not fully crazy ASN.

ASN in SM's body can be one of this two,

one, since SM's asleep, and without BJ's feelings affecting her like in BJ's body, there was nothing holding her craziness back.

two, since SM loves OG, OG affect her more now, not PK, so her desire grows stronger in SM's body and got more obsessive with OG.

Either way, OYS is amazing. I repeat, OYS is AMAZING. And so is LSY.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

And OYS's reactions when she was in SunMi's office and getting annoyed, it was so HongNan-ish.. :D

OMG those who would say that OYS's acting sucks...screw them. She is one of the most versatile actresses I know so far and this is me saying that sinceI love Ha Ji Won too (who is crazily versatile) I wish to see her in an action/thriller drama

Anyway, OSY and LSG have crazy chemistry OMG. I cannot wait for tomorrow, how to live? :'(

• Like 13