[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

After watched today's ep, I strongly believed MW's child is SM. The doctor seems to hide something when OG and SM leaves the clinic as she said did'nt OG need to curious something ?  I also think that MW will save his child this time just like he saved IF and I dont know why through this, he can be a deity.

• Like 12

The minute the bell rang and only JSM heard it, I knew she would be the sacrifice. :( The show tried really hard to make us all believe SOG will be killed by her. But it was obvious it would be JSM with her special blood and fate who will close the gates of hell. It was sick seeing how the Elders and Gods were rejoicing over the sword and the sacrifice. :( Plus Mawang wants to eat up Sam Jang to gain more power to fight the Gods for their trickery. :( How I want JSM to be his and PIF's daughter so he would regret even thinking about this and his actions. ASN told Kang about JSM and how she can get him the power he craves and wants. My poor babies are surrounded by enemies and frenemies. :(

• Like 5
  • Sad 12

Just now, YourHighness . said:

The minute the bell rang and only JSM heard it, I knew she would be the sacrifice. :( The show tried really hard to make us all believe SOG will be killed by her. But it was obvious it would be JSM with her special blood and fate who will close the gates of hell. It was sick seeing how the Elders and Gods were rejoicing over the sword and the sacrifice. :( Plus Mawang wants to eat up Sam Jang to gain more power to fight the Gods for their trickery. :( How I want JSM to be his and PIF's daughter so he would regret even thinking about this and his actions. ASN told Kang about JSM and how she can get him the power he craves and wants. My poor babies are surrounded by enemies and frenemies. :(

I wanna barf

mawang i hate you so much

• Like 6

I think MW's child is the prof. coz his heart is not pure though he wants to appear to be one in the public..just like MW..a bit selfish.

SM should be from the sacret bloodline...

and why..of all ppl/demon...ASY knows a lot about a lot of things...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Damn... This episode is also sad. OG doesn't want to kill his love, SM. So he eventually hid the sword so it won't exist anymore. I'm thinking he is going to do whatever he can to save her. Aww... That's a strong love there! But I'm going to be sad that one of them will die at the end regardless. The previous guardian must feel regretful and hurt all her life after she did what she had to. So she killed herself. Tells me she must have loved the previous SJ as well. Oh goodness, it's getting sad even more towards the next few episodes and it's close to the ending. Why?!

Yes it is a heavy episode. It is an episode that spells out what will happen to JSM and SOG if they follow what has been dictated by the Heavens. The previous guardian is telling SOG if he acts according to what Heaven dictate then he will be like her; feeling guilty and longing for the one she has loved and stabbed. He is as good as dead when he is done with his duty. 

When SOG buried the sword, he is going to try to do something different. I am hoping he will talk to JSM about it and they can work together. I am also wondering if SJ knows that she is to die in SOG's hands since she can forsee the future. That will probably set the stage for them to TALK about things and work together?? So i am rather hopeful as I believe we will have an alternative ending from what is dictated by the Heavens. 

It is amazing that this drama is able to get me all excited about the ending.. :wub::wub:

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, haymochi said:

I wanna barf

mawang i hate you so much

Mawang's selfishness and self serving attitude continues to surprise me. He really has no sense of loyalty towards anyone but himself. Since Mawang wants to kill and eat SJ, of course Secretary Ma would be in his team too. Maybe PK too if it can save BJ. :( Sigh, our couple has no true friends. The one that was, is dead. Summer Fairy, I miss you. :( BTW did someone tell JSM about Summer Fairy or not? She was the only hope for a sismance in this show. BJ became evil thanks to ASN and now even Summer Fairy is dead. :(

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

After watched today's ep, I strongly believed MW's child is SM. I also think that MW will save his child this time just like he saved IF and I dont know why through this, he can be a deity.

me too , it's obvious Soen Mi is not an Ordinary samjang coz' she is paired with a strong guardian like Oh Gong, a long the way if MW mawang finds the truth that SM is his child he might want to protect her, and heaven is hopping Oh gong will beat MW, if that kind of situation happen. i can not stop imagining the face of MW yells "Tuuuraaaaaaikk' stay away from my daughter" :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Can the Devil became a Deity? MW in the end is like that - he is Lucifer. And I kinda feel like Heaven never really wanted him to become a Deity again but they used him who tried hard - like that he can become really angry later on - and even out of good intensions - someone can do really evil things.

I am angry with that Teacher - I loved that OG again was one step ahead - snatching the sword from there fingers. I loved Teachers eyes when he heard OGs Voice and found out that there plan was exposed already. I need the subs to understand what was really going on. I understood that the Baby in OGs Dream was SM - and her History is even more sad than I guessed before. So thats why everybody treated her so badly. But what was with the Newborn OB brought back - was it just like a Message? Poor MW suffered a lot when he had to let go. That must hurt - he must think how it could have been with his own child.

• Like 7

Other than the Games Maybe people aren’t tuning in because it’s all very sad and melo and cold hearted  at this point with no cute or romantic moments to lighten things up for several episodes now. Goblin had humor sweetness and hope even up till the end. There needs to be a better balance imo. 

• Like 4

Hmmph now people can understand why Sunmi always look so sad and gloomy?

damn... everyone is out for her blood.

what did she ever do to be treated like this? Mawang  finally wants to eat her for gaining power is the last straw for me. This betrayal will be paid with a high price just like what OG said.

i hope these 2 get married and become the most powerful couple ever.

• Like 14

I'm thinking someone will tell her about the sword and she'll find it. She may even kill herself last minute while OG is still wearing the GGG and telling him not to save her. The GGG will be activated and will hurt him on the inside since he refuse her request. Omg! That scene would be very painful to see! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

1 minute ago, RobinM said:

Other than the Games Maybe people aren’t tuning in because it’s all very sad and melo and cold hearted  at this point with no cute or romantic moments to lighten things up for several episodes now. Goblin had humor sweetness and hope even up till the end. There needs to be a better balance imo. 

But the sadness is always so on point that i like it. Even every problem always solved within one ep..

and in this case the male lead is different. He is straightforward, knows everything and will be one step ahead... 

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

Damn... This episode is also sad. OG doesn't want to kill his love, SM. So he eventually hid the sword so it won't exist anymore. I'm thinking he is going to do whatever he can to save her. Aww... That's a strong love there! But I'm going to be sad that one of them will die at the end regardless. The previous guardian must feel regretful and hurt all her life after she did what she had to. So she killed herself. Tells me she must have loved the previous SJ as well. Oh goodness, it's getting sad even more towards the next few episodes and it's close to the ending. Why?!

I am hoping for a happy ending, but why it seems the stakes are too high, why must heavens demands sacrifice too, they will have a lot on their plate already: ASN-candidate (world war?), and MW who would do anything to find his child including eating SJ to gain greater power.

please.. please be a happy ending..

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Mawang's selfishness and self serving attitude continues to surprise me. He really has no sense of loyalty towards anyone but himself. Since Mawang wants to kill and eat SJ, of course Secretary Ma would be in his team too. Maybe PK too if it can save BJ. :( Sigh, our couple has no true friends. The one that was, is dead. Summer Fairy, I miss you. :( BTW did someone tell JSM about Summer Fairy or not? She was the only hope for a sismance in this show. BJ became evil thanks to ASN and now even Summer Fairy is dead. :(

Why does MW suddenly want to eat SamJang? I think he will lose his points for that.. :huh: Gosh, I have a love-hate relationship with MW. hahaha..  

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

I'm thinking someone will tell her about the sword and she'll find it. She may even kill herself last minute while OG is still wearing the GGG and telling him not to save her. The GGG will be activated and will hurt him on the inside since he refuse her request. Omg! That scene would be very painful to see! 

That's what i think too :wacko: I think many angst will happen in the next eps. Everyone should prepare your tissue paper :bawling:

• Like 2

Just now, annie1234 said:

Why does MW suddenly want to eat SamJang? I think he will lose his points for that.. :huh: Gosh, I have a love-hate relationship with MW. hahaha..  

Me too - but as I said before - do he even wish to become a Deity anymore? Do he need to collect points? He suffered for his Love and he broke her spell. Thats what he wanted to to. Thats was his reason to become a deity. That problem seems to be solved. Why tame himself to act nice and become a deity - his love already lost - when he loves it so much to have power and the true MW he once was had power. So - why acting nice - he is much better beeing evil.

• Like 7