Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Why would they end it there.. and then subsequently showed us a preview where OG is still wearing the GGG?! :huh:

Also, could oh yoon-ah’s role be MW’s daughter? Just a random guess.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Today's episode was so on point! OYS was perfect as ASN. The taunts, the impatience, the evilness. LSG  was perfect as SOG desperate to find his love. He literally couldn't bear to be touched by ASN at all.

As expected, Mawang is going to be let himself be used for his child now. First it was his wife, now it's his child. The way ASN talked about the child, could it be JSM or is it the new actress who is playing some doctor? But one thing is clear ASN will open the hells door and it will be Mawang's fault. Will he still become a deity now? Right now I doubt it, unless he makes a pretty big sacrifice, I don't think he is fit to be one.

About  JSM removing the GGG, I doubt it. SOG will stop her. I wonder if he heard her confession or not. It was so sweet, I am hoping he did.

BTW, I'm going to miss Summer Fairy so much. :(

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

I'm a sucker for katanas & samurai swords so when I saw SOG with one I was all giddy inside.

I love Kill Bill and I'm currently re-reading a manga the centres around samurai lol. 

• Like 3

ASN: If you treat me like that again, I'll make it so that she'll get eaten by bad spirits. You think I can't do it? Should I make her bleed in this place? Perhaps, she might even be eaten by MW. Should I try doing it once?

OG: Don't do it.

ASN: With my power, I can't win you. But still, I can get rid of this one body.

OG: I was wrong. Don't do it. Don't make her hurt.

ASN: Just like before, let's get married. Marriage is a contract. I'm gonna become your bride. Starting from that, you'll be by my side. After that, depending on how you do, I might even let that woman sleeping inside censer wake up. After 100 years? 500 years? Can you still love her till that time?

OG: Who knows. I don't know how long this will last but as soon as this ends, you'll die.

ASN: Then, I should let her sleep for at least a thousand years. I'll be going now.

MW: There's no way you'll be caught for a thousand years like me. You just have to find DJG. You held it in well.

OG: MW, for a thousand years, this is how you've felt?

MW: Yes. There's nothing I could do for her and I don't even know where she is or how she's doing, that pain, that's how my last thousand years was like.

OG: I can't even endure it for a day.

OYS CAN'T ACT???? SUCK IT UP LOSERS. (Wait. I don't think this is swearing, is it??)

• Like 8
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 14

OMG HOW TO SURVIVE TILL EPISODE 16????

OYS ANG LSG really has killer chemistry...but next time writer-nim and director-nim those kinda scenes for JSM and SOG please :D

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

aaaaarrgh Mawaaang!! you are gonna create a doomsday/open the gate of hell!

ASN has found her groom, as evil as she is, what a deadly combo

In other circumstances, I love JSM, I always do, but in Today's episode she's so frustrating, can she see OG is hurting everytime she is rejecting him. please from now on, just love him and don't reject or resent him, coz that would kill him. no more avoiding fate, fight for it!

I only saw the snippets posted here.

But I totally agree with you. The scene where SOG was walking towards her in pain made me super frustrated. Yes I know it wasn't her fault and all... but oh woman, please be smart! If you don't want to kill SOG then remove GGG before trying to stop him or the death fate!

I really wanted to use SOG's fan and hit SJM on her head. She was only thinking of how they have the death fate but not how badly she was hurting SOG then. Argh. 

• Like 4

@YourHighness . IKR, I will miss her too, she's such a kind soul.. now, whoi would run the bar?

I thought I can not love OG more.. buy dayuum.. He so hot in this episode. LSG is amazing when he's angry or sad, I could see every vein and every cell in his body angry or sad.

so, we have to see more ASN then.., I miss Buja as Buja.. :(

@aprilx I just hope from now on, JSM would be brave like OG and challenge the heavens and prove them wrong. as OG said they (the heavens) are the one who make them

together, binding the by love now they want them to kill each other? OG and JSM has every right to rebel IMO

• Like 7

Mawang..

he is so cute that i want to love him but he is just so reckless and irresponsible.

first Sunmi became a samjang because of him and continuing on with his betrayal with the same excuse "LOVE"

tonight episode is really on point!!! Gosh...

agree ..  LSG and OYS have killer chemistry. OYS was super gorgeous and sexy as ASN

now she shut up all those people already. Good job

• Like 9

Translations :

*OG remembering his conversation with JSM*

JSM : When you're struggling, scared or in danger, call me. I will always appear and protect you.

SOG : Right now, I'm struggling a lot, I'm very scared and in danger. JSM, where are you ? (Oh poor monkey, you can feel his pain)

(We see JSM's GGG activate ! Yeah !)

MW : (?) I didn't understand his sentence but he's congratulating them on their wedding.

PK : (?) I don't understand what he said but I think he said he will take care of the venue of the wedding, absolutely not sure, sorry.

SOJ : Let me take care of the food.

ASN : Thank you everyone. (take OG's hand) Ah, this is my weddig ring.

MW : Aaah, yes.

Dog secretary : As promised, I picked a wedding dress. Would you like to see it ?

ASN : Right now ? Where is it ?

Dog secretary : It's in MW's bedroom.

ASN : Yes, I'm coming now.

Dog secretary : Let's go.

ASN (to OG) : I'll go take a look.

SOG : Alright.

(ASN leaving with Dog secretary)

MW : Hey, SOG, you're too obvious.

SOG : I'm holding it in.

PK : But she completely looks like SJ. Her smell is the same too. Right, MW ?

MW : She does completely seems like SJ. That's why she's so confident and came here. (?)

SOG : No, I don't feel SJ at all in her. (?)

I put this (?) next to the sentences I'm not sure of.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 11

SM does not have to take off the GGG as OG really love her even without that bracelet. We can see that during today's ep where OG said that he does not feel that she's SJ when ASN take her body.

And can someone translate the preview for tomorrow episode ?

Somehow, I really really want SM become MW child. Not the doctor and I hope that doctor is not relate to this drama at all.

• Like 7

Episode 16 preview - it seems OG is still wearing the bracelet. Will SM change her mind? Or won't she be able to take it of? Or will OG wake up and stop her?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

41 minutes ago, kjesin said:

OYS CAN'T ACT???? SUCK IT UP LOSERS. (Wait. I don't think this is swearing, is it??)

First let me preface by saying I do like OYS a lot. 

But I don’t think she’s good here. If this is the first time we are seeing ASN then yah I can buy her acting. But LSY’s ASN talks with little animation. Her face was very stoic and her facial expression was always slow and even when she smiled, it was a slow-forming one. 

So I feel OYS should carry on the ASN that LSY has portrayed since apparently, same character. But her ASN seems to be another character totally. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Hwayugi Ep.16 Text Preview

Oh Gong, who dreams of a baby born in a countryside clinic where many people die of epidemic, finds a mysterious baby in front of Sureumdong.

Feeling the revelation that someone has called him, Oh Gong goes to find the clinic he saw in his dream. There, he meets the protector egret of the previous Sam Jang. The egret tells Oh Gong that Sunmi was born with the fate of Sam Jang, and he was designated by the heavens to be her guardian.

Meanwhile, ASN who is in danger of ceasing to exist, tells Ma Wang that the child born from him and Na Chal Nyeo is still alive, and proposes a secret deal to find him…

source:http://840418.tumblr.com/post/170977311184/hwayugi-ep16-text-preview-more-oh-gong-who

• Like 5
  • Thanks 15

Omo! Omo! i know am weird but anyone else out there thinks LSG’s hands/wrist is soooo sexy? *gah* all the shots with the GGG and the hand holding’s totally killing me!!!

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The storyline is getting incredulous. 

If heaven designated SOG to be SJ’s Guardian then they also “match-made” them to die in the others hands?

Or have they been lying since they already lied that being Sam Jang is a punishment? 

What are the writers trying to achieve with so many unexpected plot turns?

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Just take off the GGG , i want it to be taken off since ep 10 already. His love won't end even with that taken off lol

9 minutes ago, madinked said:

First let me preface by saying I do like OYS a lot. 

But I don’t think she’s good here. If this is the first time we are seeing ASN then yah I can buy her acting. But LSY’s ASN talks with little animation. Her face was very stoic and her facial expression was always slow and even when she smiled, it was a slow-forming one. 

So I feel OYS should carry on the ASN that LSY has portrayed since apparently, same character. But her ASN seems to be another character totally. 

Hmm i sound bias but her eyes are even scarier than LSY

• Like 10