Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

3 hours ago, madinked said:

I do ship OYS And LSG. But there are several times I look at Lee Se Young and can’t help thinking she bears  semblance to Yoona.

To me she always reminds me that she looks like Moon Chae Won. Oh.. I miss Bu Ja!! I know they want to keep LSY here but I feel sad that I have to hate her as ASN. Sighhh... I want our zombie girl return and meet her mother. Let the priestess find another nest that match her evilness. Sighhh

Ooohhh they flood us with so many stills and I am so excited!!! While we wait.. 

Spoiler

DWNzWV-VoAMvz5T.jpg&key=ffa4f097f6527c5e

Love this scene soooo much :heart: Look how he hugs her tightly while wondering where can he find her soul? Poor him, I know he is sad and we are all sad for them but I just love seeing how caring he is at her. Gahhh.. their chemistry is out of the chart! The way he keep looking at her with all his fear of losing her. Swoon~

Spoiler

DWNzWV-UQAAyNqK.jpg&key=6b22af45433a8280

You right @YourHighness . Because of Hwayugi my weekend is so much fun. I used to watch multiple dramas in a week. But because of this, I can't move on to resume the other dramas yet. I keep wanting to watch and rewatch the episodes. And I don't want this to end soon! We still have two weeks left after this week episode. Nooooo!! Can they make the episodes duration longer. I don't mind it at all. Like how they make prison playbook for almost 2 hours in one ep. I want Hwayugi to have a special 2 hours for the final later. Is it possible?? Tvn, writers nim, if you read this, grant my wish!!

At first, I watch this with low expectation and it turned out to be so much fun from time to time, and the thread goes much more active than before. I used to come back with only 1 or 2 pages after a week but now you guys are moving so fast. :thumbsup:

Have fun watching guys!!

• Like 13

Hmm despite the high anticipation for the bed scene and reunion 

i  kind want to see angry and jealous OG too hahaha cos  ASN in Sunmi's body will def   dress up and be a femme fatale

• Like 7

Agree... I wanna see how ASN provokes SOG, maybe she can flirting with some guys... I need that kind of scene... So better for SOG to not allow JSM change her looks because that can make her more popular... Remember she's rich and success too...

It's starting right.... Can not watch streaming... So I read live recap and watch YouTube 

https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-15/

Edited by maria_m2me
Add
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, immortal_piglet said:

Oh Yoon Ah's appearance in the next few episodes will be as the role of a doctor:

She will supposedly have many scenes with LSG, and is one of the key characters to unravel the mysteries of the past lives (?).

Cr: TVN花游记 weibo

Damn it, only my spirit starts to lift with the upcoming reunion of our lovely OTP how there is another *witch* coming into the picture of OG & SM's bliss. Just give these two a brake for God's sake, they need some time to bask in their happiness (and we need some more cute OTP moments and kiss scenes:wub:). I swear there are too many women around our Monkey king. <_< I sincerely hope Hong sisters won't take *past love interest* route it's so trite, it makes me cringe. <_< 

For a change, could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

For a change Could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

Then it’s only for her blood?

I agree though. I just want to see the pair fight off demons. As a team. Like the original journey to the west. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Damn it, only my spirit starts to lift with the upcoming reunion of our lovely OTP how there is another *witch* coming into the picture of OG & SM's bliss. Just give these two a brake for God's sake, they need to some time to bask in their happiness (and we need some more cute OTP moments and kiss scenes). I swear there are too many women around our Monkey king. <_< I sincerely hope Hong sisters won't take *past love interest* route it's so trite it makes me cringe. <_< 

For a change Could they at least bring a hot demon to chase after uri Samjang?! 

He was apparently quite the Player in Heaven and She has her hands full of  hot Demons after her in one way or other to deal with :wink:  

• Like 6

Hahah as expected it's ASN... tsk tsk tsk

but their chemistry though phew

oh please no past lover that kind of thing. I'm sick of ASN even without her real form.. do we need to get another one? Meh

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, madinked said:

Then it’s only for her blood?

I agree though. I just want to see the pair fight off demons. As a team. Like the original journey to the west. 

Not necessarily. it could start for blood, but do you actually think blood is the only thing uri SM's has to offer that can interest men/demons? She is lovely, witty and naturally attracts attention. She is piece of work and challenge in itself especially with such a bodyguard as SOG that alone can pique enough interest for a chase.

• Like 5

I like how he totally, totally couldn’t stand her. Doesn’t even want to give her a single peck on the lips. Or let her touch him. 

The scene wasn’t sexy. Not like the stills. I don’t mind because that’s not JSM.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Omo, I'm beyond happy seeing the ring Oh Gong gave to SM is GGG to SM, and what SM was saying back then not just a conversation but a contract. So happy seeing the ring shine when OG called for SM. Poor OG he has to hold his grudges. Can't wait for the next scene.

So finally we know the one in (fail) bed scene is ASN not SM #

• Like 12

I'm sorry my girl OYS

you're super pretty and killing this ASN role but i still want to slap you super hard :crazy:

Poor sweet hanjoon lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

43 minutes ago, RobinM said:

He was apparently quite the Player in Heaven and She has her hands full of  hot Demons after her in one way or other to deal with :wink:  

Nah, I don't believe uri SOG was a player in this sense of the word. It's apparent that before SM he was never in love and judging from his bored attitude I believe he never had any romantic interest in girls either. Probably too troublesome for him. He was too busy picking up fights, stilling things, drinking alcohol and overall pissing off Jade Emperor:lol:

Still I think it is unfair that uri SM doesn't get as much attention from hot and powerful demons. :angry::D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2