Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

After watching ep 13 seeing how cheap looking the heavenly realm is its no wonder the gods in this drama is cheap and petty aswell lmao.  Stop cockblocking SOG . :lol:

and wow OYS lips is rly kissable . Ahhhhh that close up in ep 14 waaah 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

43 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Awww.. the waiting is real :D.. with yesterday was public holiday (happy chinese new year guys who celebrate) and I didn’t go on holiday :wink: so I just waiting for today!! yeay, saturday finally. and happy to see the new stills :) SOG comes to the rescue!!! 

I’m still speechless with the bed still.. damn! LSG and OYS look really hot!! especially LSG.. :wacko: looks manly 

btw I remember back in my sassy girl thread. there was discussion that OYS has received negative critics all the time.. so seems although she acts really good as JSM, she will be criticized.. let’s just say that there are bunch of people do not like her no matter what. We can just ignore the negative comments and enjoy our OTP chemistry :wink: 

Yeah she just have haters esp from oppa fans in wgm. They feel like she betrayed her oppa... lmao

Those haters even curse and ask her family members to die. At that time she almost gave up her career, but who knows this girl keep climbing back up no matter what... phew. So don't care sbout those people

56 minutes ago, hikaru_dawn said:

Its true! Not because Im biased with OYS but Im laughing when Joo Won and Rain were telling how manly she is. Joo Won even said he got a bruise from the alapping which she gave ointment after then he said that the reason her character comea naturally coz OYS said its her personality and Rain had to tell her to sit properly coz she was to immersed in the role. HAHHAAHAHA

I love her HAHAHA

Joowon and OYS seems really close . They talk with banmal and Joowon aways says "gwiyeowo gwiyeowo " at her adlibs for My Sassy Girl.

and with Rain lmao. Their adlibs are crazy... he said she grabbed his collar but it's no joke cos she is really strong like a man :D:D

Maybe with LSG, it's an exception :tongue:she doesn't act  like a  namja? 

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

COULD THE FIRST PIC BE A WEDDING NIGHT SCENE?! 

Omo! That's my first thought. Looks like a bridal bed to me!  :heart:

• Like 10

4 hours ago, immortal_piglet said:

A staff posted these pics of Hwayugi's filming onto his SNS:

COULD THE FIRST PIC BE A WEDDING NIGHT SCENE?! 

Lmao are they demonstrating the position of the bed scene?:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4
  • LOL 15

6 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

Would love it if JSM was the one on top. :blush:

It would be funny hahahahahahaha

but they guy in the bottom facial expression is priceless :lol:

It must be Sunmi's 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Oh Yoon Ah's appearance in the next few episodes will be as the role of a doctor:

006wTy8Ily1foi4m6dpigj30u00u0wj1.jpg

She will supposedly have many scenes with LSG, and is one of the key characters to unravel the mysteries of the past lives (?).

Cr: TVN花游记 weibo

• Like 7
  • Confused 7
  • Thanks 7

31 minutes ago, corleone said:

hi all!!..I have been a silent reader all this while!! may I know something? under one of the BTS clips, there's one where SM was hiding behind uri SOG (wearing black vesace nyummm) and SM was pointing towards something the SOG drew fire on his hand.

This bts was after the episode where they had their 2nd wedding.

was that cut off too??

I think that one was only part of the promo for the drama, not an actual scene

• Like 4

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

only certain inetz fans( i don' t even know if  they realy watch the drama or just joining in just to hate) .

I won't mention the name of that certain  blog.. but those people there are usually like that.

even the blogger is very subjective, sometimes writing things like insulting the look of an actress. 

I think I know which blog you're referring to. I stopped following it several years ago because she made so many digs at my bias.

• Like 6

Whoahhh you guys are so fun :lol:

You've been so productive in creating good bed scene scenarios.... bwahahahaha... my stomach is hurt from laughing so much. 

So.. ASN will wakes up first and turn our naive SM into some seducing lady to SOG (the stills of her in all flame sultry red color). 

SOG will have to hold it in while he tries every possible ways to kick ASN out from his bride's body. 

Then, he finally finds JSM in that dream (the reunion in royal wedding dress still)

Then... they hold the wedding for real

And that's how we finally get this scene.

y1KRS10.jpg&key=54e95acd6bb5264739f48ed7

Hahahaha.. I just hold myself not to think what you guys have said... he has to be on top or she's better to be on top instead. Okay... my coworker is glaring at me while I'm being so productive posting here and giggling all by myself like crazy. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

in my opinion, seon mi's choice to lay in the coffin and accept defeat at that time is quite understandable, and even natural. she was taken by surprise and was in a state of confusion. albeit being surrounded by the supernatural eversince her childhood, she is a human afterall. up to this point, she hasnt discovered any abilities that would let her fight back against powerful entities, and her knowing about the death bell and the fact that she can actually cause her love interest's death - its expected she wont call on son oh gong. 

I believe though that her character is a resilient and a survivor - it was established from the start. I think her time in the coffin will let her process evrything and ultimately she will choose to live. this experience may even lead to 2 possibilites: either she will finally feel sick and tired of all the supernatural and will decide to walk away from it all realizing that all it did to her was endanger her life. or, she will realize that its her/them who will decide on their fate and not the death bell and forge a stronger bond w/ oh gong. 

• Like 18

So the first still cut (the bed scene still cut) was took place in SM house, in SM's bed. This scene still being debated whether it's ASN in SM bodies or it's the real SM. Let's say if it ASN then we can guess this scene will not happen as the real bed scene we wish for. If it's the real SM then this scene will go on as we expected, and this bed scene will be  title as 'reunion bed scene after long time being apart' (because this is so far the longest parting of SM and OG)

Lee-Seung-Gi-Oh-Yeon-Seo3.jpg

And looks like we gonna have another bed scene (lets call it 2nd bed scene) based on what the crew post, and based on how the crew pose to show how to make the bed scene) . This 2nd bed scene (in my guess) gonna take place in Sureumdong aka OG's bed after their wedding ceremony. 

JpMONgy7c4s.jpg

The 2nd bed scene maybe we can't see LSG with his silk and see through shirt which make his body curve being seen, but we can definitely see  this

*Pervert mind mode on* lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

More words in defence of why it’s understandable for JSM to go into The Coffin without a second thought. 

In an earlier episode, 2 perhaps, JSM was drawing money from the bank for her Uncle. First, no complaints from her why they were demanding money from her yet treated her like a jinx. Now Why would she not touch the money? She even asked the bank teller to put the money directly into the bag. That’s because she herself thought her abilities was a negative thing. And with her kindness, she would rather not touch the money than bring bad luck to others. And this is the kind of notion she has been having for years. Everyone told her so too. So it made total sense that once she found out she was going to be the one to bring bad luck, and in this case the worst kind of bad luck, to the one she loves and cherishes, of course she would sacrifice herself first. 

• Like 19
  • Sad 2

There are just too many things that sunmi doesn't know about the other world and what it takes to be samjang.

speaking rationally, getting married in human world can be ended by a divorce right? But in here she is making a very heavy  contract that OG binds her for eternity.

Although the world treats her coldly.. she still loves the world hence accepting her fate as it is. But to OG is different, the world isn't important... it's always  only her.

OG is so ready to burn /destroy the whole world if she ever dies. He said he goona fight the heaven too... he has forgotten that she is a mere human like Sunmi said "nothing last forever in our world"

it's intresting that these 2 never talk about their status as an immortal and mortal anymore cos at first it was very apparent when OG said that he is relieved that there will be an end to this GGG cos she is a human and gonna die. I don't think he can live without her now.. this is the first time seeing the Great Sage being so scared

• Like 24