[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

as predicted before, ASN (in Buja's body) will meet with KDS, but what her purpose!? to get her cascet back? revenge? or to make KDS her groom with the promise to make him the king/president?

but, if ASN is in JSM, why does she still using Buja Body to meet with KDS?

I do agree I think Fairy Ha will make an appearance in the next episode to ask for her oppa to let her go

• Like 5

delurking after catching up with episode 13/14 and also after the 0.02 second hotttt bed scene . episode 14 brought alot of dangling story lines together and must be the first time everyone is involved in some kind of action so i’m relieved the second half finally looks like will have focus and energy to be awesome . 

i have so much feels don’t know how to turn them into words but i’ll give it a try . 

503 wedding is something i did not see coming but it almost happened at rapid speed . shows how real is their love , they are not here to play but want to commit even with the damn death bell in oh gongs part atleast .is sunmi clueless about the sacrifice part to close the gates of hell too? honestly i lost it when oh gong called sunmi to bed and she brought up the bell , so they better deliver a steamy hot bed scene for all the teasing they’ve been doing for weeks . 

so glad we are done with nachalneyo and ohgongs betrayal to mawang by ohgong taking 10 hits. i’m more into summer winter fairy duo sec ma is always a delight to watch , pk buja . i was really touched by pk buja moments when pk try to channel buja through ASy . and though she’s so twisted evil seductress  ah sanyeo is a worthy villain. same goes to kang dea sung . he reallu is smart and i like how he’s connecting all the right dots and will willingly sell his soul to be a king fully aware that ASY will be more powerfull than him . 

bora have the same lines each week. wonder if dragong palace is really connected  to anything . 

acting wise everyone is doing a solid job . lee seunggi is running away with the show . cha seung won , oh yoenseo and lee seyong are superb. 

can’t wait till saturday till then i will replay tha gif for science . 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, cleoLsg said:

bora have the same lines each week. wonder if dragong palace is really connected  to anything . 

acting wise everyone is doing a solid job . lee seunggi is running away with the show . cha seung won , oh yoenseo and lee seyong are superb. 

can’t wait till saturday till then i will replay tha gif for science . 

Agreed, I actually don’t understand the purpose of bora’s role in the drama anymore. It’s getting so repetitive :(  

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

This can actually be JSM. Look at her nails, plain, unpainted.

I don't think ASN will get to be JSM for long.

Which brings me to: WHY is MW stopping ASN from being killed? Don't tell me he made a contract with her too!? Seriously, this bull. <_<

Seriously, that bull. Exactly.

Perhaps it's about MW's points, which will turn into thin air with everything that he's already done, such as freeing ASN.

Or perhaps ASN has something to do with him and Iron Fan, when they were all in heaven. I remember it was mentioned once, when ASN was free from the tree for the first time.

Or perhaps, MW spared ASN because ASN told him that she can cure his blindness? Or any other richard simmons that is similar to that, I am sire. She is master manipulator, right? She can twist and turn anything and everybody but OG would believe her.

I have just watched ep 14 and I was glad that I dont have breakables anywhere near the TV. That ASN! How dare she. I dont know what she is looking for in this life. I mean, she is a human who already exceeds her lifetime, right? With her wedding partner must have already long gone, and everybody who betrayed her already dead, I dont know why she insists on keep living and taking life and energy from people. A pest. That is what she is. Exactly that. PEST.

How can she told SJ to sleep while their soul is switched? She even prepare for Buja's body to be burned. So IF Samjang changed her mind, she will still be dead, since she will have to wake up in Buja's body, which is to be cremated.

Cruel witch.

Not only that, she even goes further and try to takeover Monkey as her partner, albeit in Samjang's body (since her own body would be no more, right?)

I dont know how they will settle this matter, especially when you have Frosty and Summer in the mix too. I guess we will have to wait for this weekend to know what will happen next.

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Relax y’all. It is either going to be one of those plushy Monkey jrs of his impersonating him again or it’s going to be the real SM. I lean toward the former. 

Or it could just be JSM’s dream. It does have a dream-like quality to it.  :blink:

• Like 6

I'm so excited and I look forward to this weekend. I hope like what some of y'all mention, it will be SM slowly coming back to her body while OG is there to watch her in bed. If it is true, my heart will die of happiness! Judging from the preview, it looks like it will be SM rather than ASN in bed with OG. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, cleoLsg said:

[...]is sunmi clueless about the sacrifice part to close the gates of hell too?[...]

From what I remember, Sun Mi knows that she is fated to save the world from having seen the horrors in in the foreseeing waters of the urn that shows disasters that are sure to come, so she knows the stakes are high. However, it does not seem like Soo Bo Ri or anyone else has told her outright that the sacrifice of a life is necessary to close the gates. From episodes after that but prior to eps 13-14, she seemed to always believe that once she has fulfilled her duty as Sam Jang and the GGG was removed, Oh Gong would leave and she would be left behind living alone in the human world.

I think to Sun Mi the "saving the world" task is something so enormous and unclear what the trigger could be and how she could influence it, that she cannot really envision it. So, she is waiting until the time comes and she is shown what she can do about it whatever it is.

2 hours ago, marinated_lemon said:

[...]Or perhaps, MW spared ASN because ASN told him that she can cure his blindness? Or any other richard simmons that is similar to that, I am sire. She is master manipulator, right? She can twist and turn anything and everybody but OG would believe her.

I have just watched ep 14 and I was glad that I dont have breakables anywhere near the TV. That ASN! How dare she. I dont know what she is looking for in this life. I mean, she is a human who already exceeds her lifetime, right? With her wedding partner must have already long gone, and everybody who betrayed her already dead, I dont know why she insists on keep living and taking life and energy from people. A pest. That is what she is. Exactly that. PEST.

How can she told SJ to sleep while their soul is switched? She even prepare for Buja's body to be burned. So IF Samjang changed her mind, she will still be dead, since she will have to wake up in Buja's body, which is to be cremated.

Cruel witch.

Not only that, she even goes further and try to takeover Monkey as her partner, albeit in Samjang's body (since her own body would be no more, right?)[...]

Both Asa Nyeo and the Bookseller denied verbally that they were akgwi. I think that with Asa Nyeo and the Bookseller the Hong sisters are trying to make a point that sometimes the most dangerous of evil comes not from someone who revels in their own evilness, but from someone who justifies what they do. For the bookseller, it was "saving" children from their miserable lives. For Asa Nyeo, it is "deserving" the things that were denied her, because she was/is so powerful and skillful and thus she has a feeling of entitlement and superiority, yet she was betrayed, so the very cosmos owes her even more now.

===

EDIT: Thank you @aunniek! So which actress do you guys think this looks more like Seo Eun Woo or Oh Yoon Ah?

ep13_ASN.png

Edited by Zelda
  • Like 11

imageproxy_19.gif

God knows, how I wish this is SM. But the look in OG's eyes doesn't seem right. Personally i don't find him looking passionately in love in this scene like when you have the woman you madly love on the bed with you and trying to seduce you. To me OG looks like he is on the verge of breaking all  of *ASN's* fingers but tries not to because she is using SM's body. In other words he looks pissed off to me.

There is no warmth in his eyes only hardly controlled cold fury. IMO

So If this is indeed ASN I hope uri OG would push her out of bed.:angry:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

That look in Sunmi eyes isn't sunmi either

she always have this puppyish/kitten eyes when talking to OG

those are seductive eyes= ASN

Anyway ASN would pay for this one. Once OG said to her that the only thing that infuriates him more than ASN trying taking Samjan's place is that ASN talks about it using BJ's face, BJ whom SM loves so dearly. And this time ASN went too far trying to trick OG using SM's face. He would never fogive this one. No one dares to touch his woman and think they could live to see tomorrow.

• Like 17

Just now, juju84 said:

Anyway ASN would pay for this one. Once OG said to her that the only thing that infuriates him more than ASN trying taking Samjan's place is that ASN talks about it using BJ's face, BJ whom SM loves so dearly. And this time ASN went too far trying to trick OG using SM's face. He would never fogive this one. No one dares to touch his woman and think they could live to see tomorrow.

OG is really furious. He knows that it's not Sunmi so he is just playing along to kill her but this ASN got angry  and try to provoke him using SM's body ( idk what's she is going to do though)

• Like 9

Hi chingus,

First time commenting here... but I have read your comments and it helps me go through the week while we are waiting for the next episodes. 

I noticed a pattern here. Jin Sunmi gets in trouble and her soul get lost somewhere and Son oh gong searching for her and going to rescue her and each time their bond gets stronger. Remember:

1. Sunmi got into the frame and SOG found her in the demon's world --> first kiss + GGG activation

2. Sunmi went inside the movie and got shot and SOG again found her and took her out --> Movie date + Strawberry Ice creme + green dress

3. Sunmi soul got stolen by the child soul robber lady ( :D )  and again SOG found her soul --> first passionate kiss + reactivation of GGG + confirmation of their sincere feeling toward each other

This time

4. ASN stole Sunmi soul and she is stuck in the coffin so for sure SOG will find her or more accurate call her and she will come back safely  and it makes me wonder how they gonna celebrate their reunion this time??? wedding? more passionate kiss? or sleeping together?? 

the same as most of you I don't think the preview bed scene is between SOG and JSM but with the drama flow it only makes sense if they end up sleeping together after defeating that witch ASN :)

Happy valentines day ~~~

• Like 24