[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

4 minutes ago, kdramafangirl29 said:

Guys! Anyone who's curious what happened after Seon mi asked Oh gong to stay??? :wub:

I'm trying my best to think of the other sweet scenes to get over that ending. :bawling:

me! OG's gaze when he said "then, can I stay ?" omo... too hot! 

I mean no wonder JSM would't want to trade her fate..

• Like 8

"I totally thought it was Sun-mi as well. Because this is a drama, we must have multiple hidden identities!  If not her, maybe its the kid from that store who gave Sun-mi the bell? He seems sufficiently suspicious. I mean, we did see him get a little red in the eyes at one point. Also, if Iron Fan was using children's souls to save him, may be that means he's a little evil to begin with. So the boy would make sense."

Cr .db commenter 

I mean it makes sense he is there when JSM saw the pot same with the death bell . And in the original novel MW kid is a boy aswell weird name though red boy lul

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Thi thi thiiis so comforting. Thank u so muuuuch :bawling: :bawling:

i hope while in the coffin Sunmi remembers her duty as a samjang and made it to the wedding day

JSM promised SOG that she will come to protect him whenever he calls when she wore his ring. More than her duty as SamJang. I think she will go back for him. She may realize that she can protect him which ASN won't do in her body. ASN will kill him without a doubt if it's between her and him but JSM will always choose him before herself. I have a feeling, she will pretend not to know it's a death bell but will plan on saving him and sacrificing herself.

Also, I don't think there will be any ASN running around in JSM's body just of yet. It's too early for that. If that happens, it will be around the end of the show..maybe episode 18 or 19. Not so soon for sure.

• Like 6

oh my goodness!

Reading all of the live recaps for today's episode and I don't feel like watching it when the subs are out. 

What a cliffhanger!!

I need to wait till next week to know what happens to SM and then watch it!!

SM life is full of misfortunes! 

Can we just fast forward to where SM and OG get married?? 

P.S. So thankful to those who gave live recaps and translations!

• Like 8

But can we just stop for a moment and think how OG has grown up emotionally? I remember when OG almost 5 minutes asked SM to take off GGG but today he said that he doesn’t want it to be taken off. And he give SM the ring and said that she now has her own GGG. I understand him, he wanted give her something that will connect her to him and not only him to her.
OH MY GOOOOD

• Like 16

Wait a second - so the witch will enter SM Body... she will not be able to trick OG for long.

But what will happen with BJ? If SMs Souls is trapped on her own free will now - she will stay in the coffin. Will BJ left behind as an empty shell than - or can BJ get her Body back.

If something happen to her too - PK and OG will be very angry. And if something happen to PK I guess even our octopus prince / princess will not like it. Ahh confusing.

• Like 4

To those who have mention about the deadly fate which one will kill and the other will die. I believe it will become true that SJ, who is now ASN, will go against OG in the end. So it's SJ not SM who is in that deadly fate with OG. We have to be aware to distinguish them as 2 different identity. 

• Like 13

@stargazer187 @stroppyse @gutibear After reading the recap, I saw that many are upset about the ending: SJ/SM is about to get buried. Since I compared SJ to Jesus Christ, I interpret this situation like Jesus' resurrection. Just like him, she sacrifices herself for the sake of others (here SOG) but like Jesus, she will leave the tomb and come back from the death world. That's why I am not really upset. Besides, due to this experience she will come to a better understanding about the death world/ Heavens, Gods' world. In my opinion, she needs it to realize what it means if the world is about to crumble. She saw the pot cracking but she didn't take it seriously. Until now, she only fought against single demons... However, we all know that Professor Kang will play a major role in the future : destroy the world. So she needs to be prepared for the finale battle.    

• Like 13

Hmm - with the gift of a shaman SM can do other things now. In the end the glass did not fall to the ground yet - she changed it - the Baby did not get hit - she changed it. With the ability to see forward maybe she got the ability to rescue OG in the end.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't even dare to continue playing this since the thumbnail already scares me... pfft. <_<

Please don't tell me this is ending of ep 14?? :heartbreak: noooo... I'm not going to watch this eps then.. will skip it till next week comes, :angry: unless someone can confirm it for me that it is safe for my mental health (read: happier and less annoying cliffhanger)

That is the ending of Ep14 base on the live recaps :bawling:. Its gonna be a tough week for us here. Arghh.

I have been reading live recaps and watching snippets of youtube vids for ep 13 & 14 but I can't bear to watch it even when the subs are out. This ending of ep14 is killing me!! Why almost every ep we will have either OG or SM under the thumb of an evil demon... 

But to think positively, im guessing & hoping in the next ep, SM will suddenly thought of the happy moments they shared together, the marriage and that she would protect him and then she would call out to SOG! *fingers crossed* Chaebal dont let SM suffer for too long! 

I cant wait for this ASN to get out of BJ body and give us back our buja-yaaaaaa~! 

Anyway is this 16 eps or 20 eps? If its only 16, Next week will be the last ep. :confounded:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The more I think about it, the more I want to cry. OG refused to let SM take off GGG, NOT because he thinks his feelings will disappear, BUT because WITHOUT GGG, There's less chance of him dying instead of SM. HE Even said that he's gonna fight their deadly fate head on and if they lose, He will be the one to die. HE WAS READY TO DIE FOR SM AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE OF GGG. AND SM JUST ACCEPTED TO BE SEALED IN A COFFIN FOREVER SO THAT OG WILL BE SAFE. THE WAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR EACH OTHER... BEST LOVE STORY EVER.

• Like 21