Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Son Oh Gong was seduced! Is this evil spirit is pretty strong? Or the great sage put up a show?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mufalo said:

Okay compared to 12th episode 11th was a big fluffy and happy episode ahaha 

The GGG effect on viewers  is  getting stronger and stronger too every ep 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Omg... It's going to be hell of a roller coaster next weekend. Hope OG comes to his senses soon. I think if he has the GGG, the owner is still Sumni so hope it's still really affective than the seduction. Sumni still have a chance to save him if she knows something is wrong. Matter of fact, she should just kill him or he kills her so we can have another story with no demons and just our OTP. I'm so sick of this torture and pain! 

• Like 5

And now I really understand why this drama has 20 episodes. There are 8 episodes left and honestly I can't imagine how they will deal with all this problems: BJ, the evil spirit, GGG, the end of the world, MW's endless love, the death bell, their bad fate. I'm already out of my mind. It all seems crazy to deal with it.

• Like 8

I wonder if this is going to be the catalyst for OG's true love for SM to surface....or is it just going to wreak more havoc ;-; - maybe both ;-;

Anyways, I'm going to leave these episodes for next week ;-; too hurt to watch them *sigh* 

• Like 3

Another demon tried to seduce OG and he fell into the trap? <_< I hope it won't last for long because seriously I can't see OG falling in love with another woman (especially with BuJa because for me they are like bro and sis). I hope MW, SM, and others will come to help OG back to his senses and get rid of that demon. Btw, how is BuJa's real soul? Is she trapped somewhere? PK has to save her!! 

• Sad 2

Are there no cancellation next weekend for some Olympics game or an important event airing? I don't want anything interfering with my plans to watch this please! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW CAN I SURVIVE AFTER WATCHING TONIGHT’S EPISODE ENDING???

and considering we need to wait for a week ...

see my prediction comes true. 

It is just like chibiusa becoming black lady and seduced her own father . 

Now OG got possessed and he will be controlled by that shaman coffin demon ...

i could say that this week’s episode especially ep 12 is my LEAST favorite. 

When I watched the scene where OG is instantly not fooled while he saw evil buja (in fact only he recognised right away that buja is possessed) and also when he hit evil buja’s head I feel soooo happy . 

But then...

he got possessed by the end of ep 12 and to add more fire, Evil buja sit on his lap in a seductive way.Argh!

AAAAAARGHHHHH. I cant bear to watch the scene. 

Probably will skip it when i watch it with subs. 

Seriously, hong sisters, please solve this flower coffin shaman demon thing on ep 13 next week. Please dont drag it until ep 20 ( i am really afraid they are gonna make this evil spirit to control the presidential candidate - with evil human on her side, and evil OG and her other side— Evil buja is unbeatable. 

JSM you need to do something to get OG back to you . I hope next week’s ep will be filled with SM’s sacrifices to get OG back to the right path...maybe involving  dangerous scene plus blood and unbearable pain from our heroine? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Tran

I think I saw that subs are out, so just a couple of translations maybe. As sad as this scene is in some ways, the Hong Sisters' flair for playing with words is shown naturally even in OG's sarcasm.

And, SM's realization that she inadvertently hurt him. :( Then again, this is just a sad, painful episode in general.

subs r out for ep 11.. plz translate ep 12.. whatever you feel like

did mawang tell her sthg important today in that 1-1 meting?

I'm sorry that I won't be translating anything today too. Goodnight everyone. I'm gonna go curl up and CRY AGAIN COZ THAT ENDINGGGGGGGGGG

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

Emmm... for the first time I don’t felt like watching the episodes, and kdrama it is. You know why, I felt like because there are a lot of pains. What is worst the pains is out of their control and watching this two getting hurt again and again in full circle just too much for me. How could one sacrifice and love the other but ended up of breaking up or be killed.  Am so afraid, that this would ended up like “we would meet again in the next rebirth” or “time would heal, and we would meet up in a different form” coz we have greater thing to do for everyone but not for oneself.  

Yeah... I knew is a dramaland but to infuse so much pain just break my heart, last kdrama that did this to me was Goblin... I just hope it didn’t ended up the same...  LSG and OYS acted well and surreal that I can’t find fault with them, I could see hope, love, wanting and hurt in each other eyes that sometimes I felt like reaching them beyond the screen and give them a good shake and ask this - What’s up? 

There... I said it all. 

• Like 3

Done watching it raw.. I expected the next episode preview but what the %@#&. TVN! Why keep us hanging too much. Give us something to savor! Please! 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

For some reason, I really want to hear a sad yet touching song from this drama. More like a hit song. Not saying all of them weren't good. I just need a song that makes me feel like how Ailee's song from Goblin hit me really hard every time I hear it. I loved it the first time I heard it. Need a hit song to make me feel in all sorts of ways from this one. 

As I was listening to my playlist, this OST from another Monkey King movie I watched made me think of how Hwayugi will end. To be honest, when the song appeared in the movie, my heart was happy and sad for their love story.

I think more ost is coming soon?

Hwayugi has 20 eps

There will be new ost to fit the heart breaking moment towards the ending

Next week part 7 by Chi Yeol

Hopefully we get a ballad for part 8 or part 9

I love Ben Ost though..its really sad :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, SakuraC said:

I think more ost is coming soon?

Hwayugi has 20 eps

There will be new ost to fit the heart breaking moment towards the ending

Next week part 7 by Chi Yeol

Hopefully we get a ballad for part 8 or part 9

I love Ben Ost though..its really sad :bawling:

On Wikipedia page it's now listed as 22 episodes.. 

1 hour ago, intanr said:

Emmm... for the first time I don’t felt like watching the episodes, and kdrama it is. You know why, I felt like because there are a lot of pains. What is worst the pains is out of their control and watching this two getting hurt again and again in full circle just too much for me. How could one sacrifice and love the other but ended up of breaking up or be killed.  Am so afraid, that this would ended up like “we would meet again in the next rebirth” or “time would heal, and we would meet up in a different form” coz we have greater thing to do for everyone but not for oneself.  

Yeah... I knew is a dramaland but to infuse so much pain just break my heart, last kdrama that did this to me was Goblin... I just hope it didn’t ended up the same...  LSG and OYS acted well and surreal that I can’t find fault with them, I could see hope, love, wanting and hurt in each other eyes that sometimes I felt like reaching them beyond the screen and give them a good shake and ask this - What’s up? 

There... I said it all. 

I feel the same way. The emotional roller-coaster is too much some weekends! It can be very distressing!!

Deep down we all want to see a happy ending for OTP (and for the others of course!)  even though this is just a drama. 

By the way really love how SOG matured. It's like he has really started to care for someone else other than himself. 

Love also MW and SM's conversation about deities punishing people. Agree that some humans are far too evil but I don't think SM or SOG fall into that league!!

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Please edit previous post instead. Thanks.
  • Like 1