Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Hello guys. I'm sorry I didn't translate anything yesterday. My depression hit me severely so I wasn't in the mood to do anything but cry. Actually, I was crying because of that ending. I can only cry when I'm watching something sad so I'm thankful to Hwayugi for making me able to cry despite my heart being broken to million pieces. I didn't need my heart anyway...

Hwayugi is really important to me. It's not just a drama for me. It's my life line :lol:

I made an MV at least. I hope you guys will enjoy it :heart:

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

but son oh gong also heard the bell when he picked it up and sun mi was making the tea..

whoever holds it hears it..

with grim reapers  those guys are already dead..so the alive dies..

here..both are mortal..deity yes..but alive..so i guess.. it works both ways.. either will kill or can kill

Oh really? I didn't catch that part yesterday :/ maybe I should stop fast forwarding that much LOL

Thank you for clarifying!

• Like 1

It's just a gut feeling of me..
From the Ben's ost. recently released, I think I may get a clue... and I feel the lyrics is about SM love story...
"Just in case you forget me.
If it's a destiny, I'll take it.
If the love can be a sin.
Maybe we can see each other again, if we love each other SINCERELY.
If we were destined."

I have a thought that OG should have done st, so that his love story with SM does not end tragic, as MW and Princess Fan.
Their love story are actually similar. OG and MW are actually demon... and SM and princess fan are human...
OG & SM love story may have a happy /sad ending, depends on how they deal with all troubles.
Love this drama moreee, even though the wait require a lot of struggle...

• Like 6

8 hours ago, yanlit_stv said:

Sorryy guyysss... later i'll make it shorter.. i'm still not accustomed here :(

It takes some time to get used to all the rules. I'm happy to have you here though!

I've been on Soompi off and on for years and I'm still learning. I think they don't want people to quote images because it eats up a lot of virtual space and makes the page load a lot slower for some people? I think a lot of Soompiers where complaining about that a few years ago so that must be why they put in that rule.

• Like 1

I have to admit I wasn’t ready for THAT yesterday and I’m sure they’ll give us an hard time today too, but still I wanna watch! 

*gettind ready for the angst*

My usual link refuses to work though, anyone could PM me a link for live-streaming?

• Like 2

To wipe our sadness because of the ending of ep 11..

Seriously Lee Seung Gi is so funny

• Like 5

What a fascinating episode... revelations about matters related to the black bell and the so-called "death destiny" between OG and Samjang. OG's response to it and his intriguing exchange with the Demon King.

Thoughts on Episode 11

Spoiler

However, the strength of Episode 11 comes primarily from the way the development of OG is handled. It's gratifying to have been on this journey and watching him his heart turn from thoughts of his own desires to those of others, especially SJ.  Compared to what he was at the start of the series and where he is now, he's grown leaps and bounds. Before, he was a self-centred, arrogant prankster who had to dragged kicking and screaming to do the right thing. But now the Stone Monkey is now capable of showing sympathy even for a zombie who knows her time is up. Of course SM is his priority... her happiness and welfare has become his raison d'être and it's glorious to watch. It's not just kisses and wanting to get up close and personal for him but a profound determination to secure her happiness drives him even with the knowledge that she could end being quite literally... the death of him.

What's really touching as well is knowing that Richie's death would cause SJ great distress and so he attempts to mitigate what would be an unpleasant situation. Even the Demon King is surprised at his thoughtfulness.

For me the highlight is the assurance in no uncertain terms about how OG really feels about SM now. Even with the ominous black bell hanging over their future, he is determined to carry on as normal. There was talk of death in the early days but that was part bluster, part manipulation to get her to take the bracelet off. Now that he knows that death is on the cards for one of them, his bravado has been redirected for her protection. It's painful to some degree that his growth has had to come at such a high price and is playing out as a form of punishment according to the chubby bodhisattva character that hangs out with MW.

I've always liked SOG but to see him turn from a powerful prankster into a more considerate lover is that payoff that I've been waiting for. As for the death destiny, I'm not too worried... I'm almost convinced there's a twist somewhere in there.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sob finally watched ep 11 and it was such a beautiful, cute, funny, thrilling, and sad at the same time :)

-The way OG let SM enjoys the star was really cute and sweet

-OG was mocking Mawang about having a secret lover was lmao. He was all happy but that secret lover was Sunmi 

-Sunmi jokingly said that her blood became like that because of OG and he should take responsibility. OG then said "Yes, because it's all because of me... even if if i die in your hands, it's okay" :dissapointed_relieved:

Ep 12. These 2 tried so hard to be together but Sunmi starts realizing that she inflicted pain on OG 

• Like 5

OG is so ready to die. The way he told SM not to ever be persuaded in taking off the GGG "because i love you":(

The evil spirit Nachalyeo main  target isn't Buja afterall but Samjang

• Like 2

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What kind of a cruel week long torture is this

HELP ME

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 7

nice ep 12.. did she really posess oh gong and will kiss him? :tongue:

i like how smart he is.. he knew zombie is not zombie instantaneously..and that came into play very well .. the fact that everyone else calls her buja but oh gong

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'm disappointed. Is they want us to wait for the next week with that ending?

BJ is possessed by an evil spirit. OG is possessed too. SM is so sad, and she feels bad (and actually I'm sorry for her)

What kind of episode was it like? 

No, really what is going on here????

• Sad 5

OMG the evil spirit seduced SOG with her enchanted rose petals. WHYYYYYY?! How are we supposed to wait for a week?! I need a time turner right about now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2