[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Hi y'all! Wow, it has been a runny nose/coughing week for me. Finally getting over it. I hope everyone else is doing well in this weather. I am so happy that OST 6 got released, that is my favorite song of the drama so far. Now we just need OST #7 to come out. I wonder how many songs they will have?

Here is the live recap link. See you there!

https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-11/

We're also live recapping Misty after Hwayugi finishes! It comes on about 30 minutes later.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

Omg... Can't believe this was predestined for OG. Really curious as to what he did to have the Sky gods give him this harsh punishment! Noooo! 

Conversation between Ma Wang and Bo Ri: 

"MW feels like SJ can’t kill OG becuae OG is like a rock. But BR says that OG was a weakness because GGG made his heart soft. So to fulfill their destiny, they have to kill each other, one of them will die. This is the punishment that the sky has given to OG. The sky gods haven’t forgiven him yet. OG has never felt any real pain in his life. This is what made the sky god angry so everyone thinks that they should see OG suffering at least once." - credits from bah-doo 

• Sad 6

Watch: Ben Asks “If We Were Destined” In Heartbreaking MV For “Hwayugi” OST

Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

Ben has released a beautiful OST for “Hwayugi”!

“If We Were Destined” is an emotional ballad with lyrics that describe a heartbreaking love story. The music video focuses on the relationship between Woo Ma Wang (Cha Seung Won) and Na Chal Nyeo (Kim Ji Soo). In the drama, Woo Ma Wang’s ultimate goal is to become a deity and save his one and only love Na Chal Nyeo, whose punishment is to live miserable and painful lives over and over again. Ben’s enchanting voice will definitely be tugging at your heartstrings.

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Buja becomes an evil demon i think.

siigh... i wonder where her story is going...

1 minute ago, lovcom00 said:

I'm literally freaking out here

this A N G S T is another level

how to survive this

HOW???

What happeeeeen?? I haven't watch the raw yet...

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Buja becomes an evil demon i think.

siigh... i wonder where her story is going...

What happeeeeen?? I haven't watch the raw yet...

I've included the cut now, it seems like JSM can hurt him badly

she didn't want to, but trough the power of the GGG she still did

OTP is hurting so badly 

*cries*

• Like 3

The shortest preview ever :crazy:

Samjang will def know about the bell and she gonna take off the GGG sooner or later.

she won't let Oh Gong gets hurt but yeah this otp is wrenching my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

If God punishment is to make OG feels the pain then i believe Sunmi is going to be tne one to make OG kills her 

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Oh my gosh, my heart pounding so fast seeing SOG getting hurt just because JSM said "Stop" , the great sage was nothing to JSM because of GGG,. Buja will still alive, I hate those two guy who trying to kill Buja again. For the first time we saw the great sage getting pissed off. Wow Seunggi is awesome in red eyes. JSM must feel guilty after hurting SOG, looks like in next episode SOG want to stay away for JSM for awhile.

I was never expected this to coming, really surprise seen how SOG getting hurt that badly

• Like 9