[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

The title is "Don't be like that TT The two people who are hurt because they're in love."

OG: Now you have something to tell me? Say it.

SM: Farewell. I feel like I didn't do it properly.

OG: Farewell?

SM: Thank you for all those times. Go to somewhere warm and live well. Goodbye.

OG: JSM. After everything I did for you during those times, just a 'Thank you'? Even though my heart was hurt so much during those times, now you say 'Live well'? You leave me like that and won't even hang on to me once and now it's 'Goodbye'?

SM: You suffered because of GGG.

OG: Even though this love is ending, are you fine with it?

SM: Wasn't it fake? Since you no longer have a contract with me, don't you like it too?

OG: It's you who must be happy since you're no longer SJ and became normal as you wished.

SM: Yes, I like it. Because of someone, I became special and had to live in pain. But now, I'm normal(?) and I like it.

OG: Congratulations for becoming something insignificant who can't even call someone great like me. Now, you go eat TokBuKi with those equally insignificant things and live happily.

Even though they love each other, they're both afraid that the other won't feel the same. Thank god now they have resolved the misunderstandings... right?? But I'm still worried for our OTP since one is immortal and the other is not. SM will grow old sooner or later while OG remains the same. I don't like reincarnation endings either. I wish SM will become immortal too and live happily together eternally with OG.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

That is just so evil and low

I will never like him. What so great about his love that he has to hurt an innocent person? Buja would have been destroyed from the beginning if sunmi didn't asked them to spare her

demon is a demon afterall

Lol..now reverse d situation..if gong burns d wrld for jsm..y is he not low n selfish..he wud kill so many... he will be called romantic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

PK really did too much ! It's the first time we're seeing Bu Ja and Sun Mi that close, they do not get enough scene together. 

I can't wait for the sub since I really didn't understand the whole thing about the book seller being the new Sam Jang. 

• Like 6

I hate it that every episode is not the continuation of the last ep. That is why i will not expect to see the continuation of the kiss :blush: 

now i really hope that when they kiss and that bell rang does not meant they activated their ill fate because i will be so mad with these nonsense activations 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

OMG! Sa Oh Jeong is basically Monica Geller! LOL! In some ways SOJ is really Oh Gong’s Monica - the younger cleaning-and-cooking-obsessed sibling who is always there for him no matter how much he messes up and is always ready to clean his girlfriend’s apartment.

LLdP7hW.jpg

And also, when your fridge is in such a sad state that the CEO of (Sa)Msung comes personally to clean it. Double LOL!

tumblr_p39wu8UzEQ1s8t96qo2_540.jpgtumblr_p39wu8UzEQ1s8t96qo1_540.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

Clip title is "The two people saying what they don't really mean to each other (Though you love each other TT)"

SM: Now, you really won't come even if I call you?

OG: Yes. I heard you turn over the contract.

SM: Then, are you saying you will no longer protect me?

OG: It means you no longer need to be protected. Since you're not SJ, there will be no evil spirit coming to eat you. Then, you don't have a reason to call me. And I won't come even if you call me. Live well normally and comfortably.

SM: What about GGG? You're still wearing GGG, aren't you? Now, you don't love me anymore?

OG: Is that so? Well, you don't really look pretty now.

SM: Right. What a relief. Now I won't have any business seeing you anymore.

MW: What? You're saying the owner of GGG didn't change?

BS: Although the ability of SJ and the contract with SOG was turned over to me, the power of GGG didn't come to me.

MW: In that case, SOG still love JSM as usual... or what? That is really...

GGG won't work with BS coz SOG don't have any feelings for her. <_< I think it will only work if the one wearing GGG already have some kind of feelings for the owner. Soobori did say he isn't sure if it's the power of SJ or a human SM herself that activated the GGG. OG totally fall for SM for real with that activation kiss :wink: :wink: 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

So I guess I am kinda the only one who liked P.K. today a lot!

Sure - it was not right to try to sacrifice Sun Mi. But our little demonic Zoo is rather selfish in there actions and dont really tend to care about humans. O Gong - yes he would burn the whole place - maybe world to not live without her. He would not care about one living thing - extremly not when he need to kill to save her. And MW? I so don´t like him - and on the same side like him - thats trouble. He is funny and often i like him a lot - but he is just selfish too. How I disliked him when he called Sun Mi to find the Death Bell. O Gong told him clearly to not let her lay a hand on that thing. Okay - OG don´t have a clue and MW was not able to order Sun Mi - but he wanted to. He did not care about Sun Mi too.

So how is P.K. different? He don´t care that much about Sun Mi too. But he was cool today. He really was ready to risk a lot to rescue his little Zombie Girl. He changed. He became strong today for her. I loved those eyes.

He even stood up against MW. His position is a bit trouble sometimes - in the human world he is a mighty demon too - as I see it - but against the demons around him - he is not that strong. (seems so to me). He behaved well to not get in trouble and he likes to be the Idol. But he can fight too.

If as a sister or more - he really cares now about the Zombie Girl. And yes - I like that.

Even octopus Alice seems to care - I need the subs fast.

I watched RAW and I don´t need to repeat how great the Kiss was. YEAH!

I wished to yell at Sun Mi at one time - she runs after O Gong - but all what she said was Good Bye. Ahh - Girl! No wonder he got angry. That was not the right way.

I felt so sorry for the Kids today. I guess my mother heart can´t take it easily to see scenes when kids got hit or are treated badly. But was the Secretary great. The Actor is wonderful - really - happy to have him here. What a kind daddy guy. If I remember it right I first saw him as a scary crazy killer - what a difference - great Actor.

• Like 10

Just final thoughts about 10th episode.

I'm happy that SM and BJ's relationships is alright. They're like real sisters.

PK is disgusting. Him and BJ are so cute, but the way he shows her love to her is awful. 

And of course our precious couple. They didn't confess their love. Both of them. But they don't need it at all. Their looks to each other,their smiles - all of this speak more than their words. But I still hope that we will hear a confession from SM. A soft soft confession. As soft as their whole kiss scene was :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

Pk is a pig afteral . He is just fluff but not so much brain to think

If something happens to Sunmi, does he think he or Buja will survive? Gosh...

agree he will burn the whole world

And if PK had not warned MW before - Sec. Dog had killed Sun Mi long ago...

I don´t get it - why is he low and evil if he sacrifice one human (all them don´t care lot about humans after all) but O Gong can destroy and kill.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. I liked PK in this episode too. I love PK and BJ's story. Their story is cute yet tragic. I just love them so much. I wish they could have a happy ending too.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, kjesin said:

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. I liked PK in this episode too. I love PK and BJ's story. Their story is cute yet tragic. I just love them so much. I wish they could have a happy ending too.

Thank youuu! happy-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

I just started to feel bad about all that hate here toward P.K. now. And I really don´t understand it. He tried to get help - but Dog just sended him away too... he did what he could... And its right - it all started with SM.

He must felt frustrated and angry too - everyone cares about SM and SJ - and noone cares for BJ. Only he did - and he needed to find a way to save her. He just had to watch her falling apart very fast.

Guess we are in trouble. We like the Girl who was dead from the first scene she was in. I guess to rescue her will be a problem... I did not liked her a lot from the start - but now I like her a lot.

• Like 9

"Lee Seung Gi's the last farewell?! (I'm saying you guys love each other!!!)"

MW: Activate it well again and make him fall in love the same, right? Definitely.

SM: Of course, do it. (I didn't catch what she said, it was something like "The guy who doesn't have ???")

SM: SOG. Did you come because I called you?

OG: I didn't come because you called me. Now, I can't hear you anymore even if you call me.

SM: Then why did you come?

OG: I'm about to go to somewhere really far but I came because I have something to leave behind.

SM: What?

OG: Farewell.

SM: Farewell?

OG: If I leave like this, I feel like I would regret it and it would be eye-catching(?). We still have the times we were together so, I thought I should at least wish you to live well.

SM: Going far away?

OG: Yes. Why? You want to grab me?  Hold on to me? Are you pleading me? (AWW He's actually begging her to do that.)

SM: I won't. (WHY  NOTTTTT????)

OG: As expected. The kid JSM grabbed me, held on to me and pleaded me to not go but the adult JSM won't be doing that. You grew up well.

SM: If you are gonna do that kind of farewell, go to the book shop and do it. That JSM doesn't exist here anymore.

OG: Ah I see. I forgot. The one here is a Normal JSM, right?

SM: SOG, now do you have a new owner of GGG who is not me? Then, would you do the same as you did to me?

OG: You mean will I fall in love? Why? You wish I won't? Are you trying to (hang on? beg? tease? I'm not sure.) to me?

SM: (I think she's saying 'because it's ??? time, she's tired.')

It breaks my heart coz he kept on saying things like 'are you gonna hold on to me? beg me? plead me?' when he is actually the one pleading her to not let him go in his heart. But SM was too stubborn. Actually they both are. OG thought SM wants an ordinary life so he decided to give her that. SM thought OG hates being controlled by GGG so she too tried to set him free. They both think the other don't love him/her and they are just too scared to ask each other out right. Someone should go and tell them "YOU BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER FOR REAL YOU IDIOTS." I wish I could. But at least it seems they somehow realized each other's feelings at the end of episode. THAT KISS THOUGH WOW. I WILL BE REPEATING IT THE WHOLE WEEK. B) B):wub:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

PK is doing what comes natural. QWhen these demons care about someone they care to the exclusion of anyone and anything else. its single focus on that persons happiness, protection etc.They are predators after all... a  lionesss will fight to the death to protect her cubs but is not going to give a thought to another baby animal she has to kill so much hey can survive. That kind of empathy is a purely human trait. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

That is just so evil and low

I will never like him. What so great about his love that he has to hurt an innocent person? Buja would have been destroyed from the beginning if sunmi didn't asked them to spare her

demon is a demon afterall

Aw, don't be too hard on him. I think it just shows that he will do anything for BuJa, just like OG will do anything for Seon-mi. :) Hopefully he will redeem himself later on.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

He must felt frustrated and angry too - everyone cares about SM and SJ - and noone cares for BJ. Only he did - and he needed to find a way to save her. He just had to watch her falling apart very fast.

OG would have done the same if it was SM. He would do anything to save her. He did burn the whole world just to save her after all. It's not like OG would care about anyone else if SM was dying too. And NO ONE CARED about BJ dying while PK had to watch her dying before his own eyes. Even though it wasn't really SM's fault, I don't blame PK too. He wasn't thinking when he decided to feed SM to BJ but how could he. He was desperate. BJ was dying fast and it was THE ONLY WAY. Of course he would want to save the only one zombie he cares about no matter how. Actually, I didn't like PK in earlier episodes but since BJ's appearance, I started to like him a lot. From the selfish jerk who only cared about himself pre-BJ times, he became someone who would do anything to save the one he loves. The way he's been taking care of BJ all this time, it was a new side of him that didn't exist before. He's changing because of love, like OG is too.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

BJ: JPK-nim, I think I will keep on rotting. It seems I will rot and disappear.

PK: You won't disappear. You're this JPK-nim's brother. You won't end like this. I will find a way to make you better again. (I cried. TT Poor BJ. I love her so much.)

DS: JPK-nim, what were you doing there? That is not a place anyone can enter.

PK: BJ is really strange. Where's MW?

DK: Even if MW came, it's no use.

PK: WHY?

DK: SJ's ability was sealed. The corpse(?) that came alive from SJ's blood will go back to being just a corpse.

AL: That zombie, will she rot and disappear if she went back to being a corpse?

DK: As time passes, she could even becomes an evil spirit. Before that happens, she will have to be removed by burning.

PK: Before I destroy(?) everything in this agency, give me (???) you dog's child. (it's a swear word in Korean.)

DK: Give up Pig. Without SJ's power, you can't stop her rotting. Just leave her and go. MW will burn her to get rid of her.

PK: BJ's my brother. Even if she has to be terminated, I want to do it with my own hands. Let me take her with me.

DK: Dispose her quick before she becomes a problem. I won't report back to MW.

AL: You ok, pig?

PK: It's all because of SJ.

Even though she's fine now, they still have a problem long term, since she still is a zombie and can became an evil spirit sooner or later. She's just rotting more slowly but she's still rotting. They're so cute together so I want them to have a happy ending too but I have a feeling that they might not..? Please be HE. Please let them have a HE. Please writer-nim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

I just translated BJ and PK part. I didn't understand everything but enough to know what's going on.

BJ: Just burn me, JPK-nim.

PK: I found a way. You're going to be fine now.

BJ: I smell a lot though.

PK: It's ok. This is a secret but I can't smell well since I got punch in the nose(?) a lot by the monkey.

BJ: Is it like that?

OK: Just take two more ???. Here.

GS: If she starts to rot, even taking ??? won't last many days. Maybe if she eat a person who is alive...

PK: Since this is all SJ's fault, SJ's should take responsibility.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

18 minutes ago, kjesin said:

Even though she's fine now, they still have a problem long term, since she still is a zombie and can became an evil spirit sooner or later. She's just rotting more slowly but she's still rotting. They're so cute together so I want them to have a happy ending too but I have a feeling that they might not..? Please be HE. Please let them have a HE. Please writer-nim.

I have a feeling the zombie storyline has the potential to bring the most tears in the end. Whyyyyyyy drama whyyyyyy....PK and Z are my favorite storyline. :heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

you are not alone my dear. I cried buckets watching PK and BJ. poor PK ..it's so heart breaking to watch him sad for BJ. i hope BJ can turn from zombie to some other form so that she can survive. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1