[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

I usually only lurking around here, but after watching the ending............What happen with the ending? Did the scrip writers join the worst ending competition? Did i wasting my time just to get that??????????!!!!!!!  :bawling::bawling:

OK, that's it. Thank you very much for all the people here that translated video, give us interesting theories, etc. YOU ARE GREAT! and Let us curse Hong sisters together in this forum. Ciao.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

what the hell was that....  i'm in pain right now ... i need break something

this is horibble... this is horibble....

Hong sisters did you like artemis fowl or what? 

ahhh just let me die

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ep 19 morning scene is the ending for this drama.

ep 20 was so wth... did they suddenly get posses or something??!!!!!!!

this beautiful couple story ruined like that????!!   At least show him taking sunmi from the land of dead not like this!!!

They must be their own anti. I hate you

i might not watch k dramas for some time now. The betrayal and trauma is too real because of this drama

• Like 5

I refuse to analyze the last episode because, frankly, there is no way anyone could make sense of this mess. I’m afraid my brain could explode from trying.

In the last few episodes, the Hong Sisters pretty much threw logic completely out of the window so at this point they could have Jesus snowboarding down a rainbow and I wouldn’t question any of it, as long as the OTP finally got the happiness they deserve. There were so many ways to end it but they gave us that unsatisfying open ending?!

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Of all the wonderful ways this drama would have ended this is what they decided to do? This is like the most anticlimactic ending ever. I never again investing this much time and effort into another drama where the leads are of different species. I have had enough with Goblin Black and now Hwayugi. 

• Like 2

I'm trying to be positive I guess. This drama gives us valuable process of life (tho Im disappointed with the ending too). However I never get bored watching this. This is rare since Im not into koreandramaland and I joined soompi bcs of this. 

• Like 2