[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Lee Se Young Transforms Into Bewitching Priestess For “Hwayugi”

Lee-Se-Young5.jpg

Lee Se Young is transforming into a priestess for the upcoming episode of “Hwayugi”!

In the newly released stills, Lee Se Young is spotted with thick makeup, red lips, and a white fur coat. Her two hands are facing each other, and it seems as if she’s gathering energy for what she’s about to do next.

Despite her cold, cruel character, Lee Se Young showed bright smiles behind the scenes and greeted each and every production crew member. As soon as filming started though, she quickly immersed herself into her role and brought out the charms and wickedness of the priestess Ah Sa Nyeo.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/27/lee-se-young-transforms-bewitching-priestess-hwayugi/

• Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

Lol general frost’s hair is so funny, especially when the wind blew in his face.

just curious: Starting from which episode do you guys think the GGG has fully lost its effect? 

When the geumganggo started to lose its hold or when it gad completely lost its hold?

I definitely think the start was from before the bookseller’s case. I think the bookseller was not able to become the geumganggo’s new owner as she had thought she was because By then, OG was already too really in love with SM for a new owner to be able to take over. I know that there was some talk about re-activation of the geumganggo, but I think that was just Ma Wang speculating rather than anything proven.

For completely losing its effect though, possibly after SM allowed ASN to take over her body. Before then, the GGG was able to stop OG in his tracks when he wanted to kill the men who had been trying to get rid of BJ, so the GGG apparently still had some effect.

15 minutes ago, immortal_piglet said:

Lol general frost’s hair is so funny, especially when the wind blew in his face.

just curious: Starting from which episode do you guys think the GGG has fully lost its effect? 

It still has effect till like @stroppyse said but i believe that GGG is just to tame him and make him loyal

but he starts falling in love with her way before. Even before the GGG was put on, he is already very much interested in her.

Then he burn't the whole world down to save her. If it's the selfish OG he should just let her die there and their contract is finished . He is already too crazy in love....

• Like 10

My take is same as MW. The moment SOG destroyed the seasonings it show he no longer see SJ as his prey and hence the effect is over. Remember Patriach said they had to do something since SOG was the chosen guardian but the first time he met SJ he ran away, 2nd time he met SJ he wants to eat her hence the GGG.

• Like 8

Even people in Naver were waiting for the last preview for Wednesday of hwayugi ( Can't  believe that even a preview can make me thrilled :D). Last time the preview come out 6:30 p.m, I can't  wait to see it even a glimpse  of that blissful night can ease my heart till saturday. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

This drama is giving me all the stress

refreshing the page for preview like crazy but i already know that when the preview is out i will be even more stress 

this damn Geumganggo drama:bawling:

Hahaha same feels, maybe because of the hectic schedule the preview  will be shown later tonight. My withdrawal symptoms in this drama were slowly approaching :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This drama is giving me all the stress

refreshing the page for preview like crazy but i already know that when the preview is out i will be even more stress 

this damn Geumganggo drama:bawling:

Hahaha, so I'm not the only one refreshing again and again desperately! ><

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, immortal_piglet said:

For those interested in the hug scene during the filming! 

https://m.weibo.cn/5982879020/4212481423038973

Thanks for this, It makes me happy to see them hugging again. 

@YourHighness . I believe so, waiting is really tormenting the funny thing was its not even a complete episode but a 30 seconds preview :D

• Like 5

What is LSG saying guys? Someone please translate. Did he said goodbye already? Did they done filming? Omo it's sad that next week i will not waiting for Hwayugi to air :bawling:

*i will pick Yuk Gong over LSG hahahaha (Yuk Gong fanatic fans here hahaha)

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@dvrels

He is just asking people to cheer for his new movie.  He said the great sage Son Oh Gong is going to meet the viewers as Seo Do Yoon.

I think Hwayugi filming is really tight, didn't the news state that they will only finish filming by 3rd March?

3 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Love that they wasn't fighting. I hope we get more than hugging scene :D:D a little (and passionate) kiss will be good :D:D

I think there will be fighting too you know.. then we know how it always ended up with this otp  def a hug and passionate kisseu

This drama isn't called Hwayukiss for nothing :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2