[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

and SM's favorite things too,

1. being chased by a handsome predator.

2. getting love confessions from SOG all the time.

3. having dates with him, eating ice cream, watching movies, eating cotton candy and teokbeokki.

whoaahhh.. where can I get a SOG for my own??:lol:

Don't forget.

for both OG's and SM's favourite things:

*drumroll*

Kissing:wub: :tongue:

• LOL 14

I wonder what would happen if there was no GGG on SOG? Would he be able to eat Sam Jang? For me it was obvious that he started to like her since they met each other after 25 years. SOG started to care about Sam Jang and protect her. And after she kissed him I’m sure he fell in love with her with GGG on or not. Ohhh, I wish so so much another version of this drama! I can watch over and over again!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

I wonder what would happen if there was no GGG on SOG? Would he be able to eat Sam Jang? For me it was obvious that he started to like her since they met each other after 25 years. SOG started to care about Sam Jang and protect her. And after she kissed him I’m sure he fell in love with her with GGG on or not. Ohhh, I wish so so much another version of this drama! I can watch over and over again!! 

No he won't 

even before the GGG he still protected her all night after she got attacked at the alley

btw Is ASN really becoming soft for PK? Or is she just manipulating people feeling again? Idk i kinda feel so unfair for Buja.

because i won't forget that ASN stole this girl body and is helping her killer. Sunmi is right ASN is a filthy evil spirit. Just because of her sob story doesn't mean it erased your sin of killing humans and eating them. You also made this innocent girl turned into a monster, can't even meet her mother, and have no other way other than being burnt

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

Oh... remember what she said to SOG before? When the ggg taken off and he still finds her pretty, she'll hold onto him tightly. I hope she'll remember this. Tho, I sense that if there is someone to sacrifice for, she might be ready to let her be the one to die instead of SOG. But let's hope. 

As how writers plan to make the grandson as MW's child, means they still want to stick to the original storyline. The original has happy ending which both the monk and monkey king are being deities. So maybe if SM has to sacrifice herself at the end, maybe that when she has to be killed, she won't end up dying. She just ends her human life and ascends to be a deity? 

Well... finger crossed. 

Thank God this  made so many contract and promises.... they should keep all their promises

Even OST part 9 is very sad but because i first listen to it on the very lovely scene, and i keep watching that scene for over and over (can't count it anymore), i become like that song more

Each day, even if it hurts, I'll believe in you

I believe in you

Before it gets any cloudier, will you return

i believe in Hong Sisters to wrap this drama in very interesting ending

• Like 3

Ep 19 text preview is out!!! Someone please translate  :o

-After accepting their love for each other the  otp spent a beautifut night together

-OG did something to save Sunmi

-Sunmi is angry knowing OG wants to die in her stead. She goes to the grandma shop owner and said that she will bear this fate as samjang alone

- ASN who lost her power determine to call the black dragon so she can get back her power (?)

- OG rushed to Sunmi who is in brink of death (danger)

i'm just gonna take the "spend a beautiful night together"  and i  already can guess what the cliffhanger for ep 19 already :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 7

8 hours ago, dvrels said:

Even OST part 9 is very sad but because i first listen to it on the very lovely scene, and i keep watching that scene for over and over (can't count it anymore), i become like that song more

Each day, even if it hurts, I'll believe in you

I believe in you

Before it gets any cloudier, will you return

i believe in Hong Sisters to wrap this drama in very interesting ending

Yeah based on the lyrics but because they used this ost in their jaw dropping romantic scene I find it assuring that no matter what it takes if they believe they will be together it will come true.

I also watched it over and over in normal and slow motion video.  Can't  get enough:) 

Me too I believe them as long as it's satisfying without loopholes and it is needed in the conclusion of the story I'm okay with it.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Ep 19 text preview is out!!! Someone please translate  :o

-The otp spent a beautifut night together

-OG did something to save Sunmi

-Sunmi is angry knowing OG wants to die in her stead. She goes to the grandma shop owner and said that she will bear this fate as samjang

U are more or less there. My translation is an estimate as I’m not that proficient.

“After confirming their love for each other, SOG and JSM spent a blissful evening with each other.

In order to save JSM, SOG sent SM away so that he can fight with the Black Dragon.

After she realised SOG is preparing to die in her stead, JSM went to find Patriach and inform him that she will fulfil the calling of SJ as directed by the heavenly realms.

At the same time, ASN wanted awaken a dragon to show off her strength to KDS, she awaken the Black Dragon...

JSM headed to stop the Black Dragon and was at brink of death(?). SOG rushed to JSM to rescue her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 15

6 minutes ago, dvrels said:

The preview of 19, looks like it make us happy for them spending night together then torn our heart because one of them is in danger and about to die :bawling:

Now i just hope the part of spending beautiful night+ Being lovely dovey +kisses took 30-40 minutes of ep 19 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

1 minute ago, haymochi said:

Now i just hope the part of spending beautiful night+ Being lovely dovey +kisses took 30-40 minutes of ep 19 

I want to hope so, but looks like it's impossible. Looks like ep 19 MW and the rest not gonna take many action as they used to, all be focused on Sun Mi and Oh Gong. Hopefully OG can save Sun Mi and defeat the black dragon

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dvrels said:

I want to hope so, but looks like it's impossible. Looks like ep 19 MW and the rest not gonna take many action as they used to, all be focused on Sun Mi and Oh Gong. Hopefully OG can save Sun Mi and defeat the black dragon

As usual.. who wanna bet that MW will be the one telling Sunmi about OG's plan?

these demons want the points but don't want to do anything. I'm 100% serious here, what has Mawang done other than putting Sunmi at risk all the time?

People seem to put shield on his character because he is funny but him and PK sre quite bad actually. Yes, Mawang hidden love for OG is cute but i really wanna see OG gets angry at him for doing that to Sunmi.

Sunmi has been saint to him all the time. Sigh.. it's weird how her character received flak  few eps ago for being sincere and kind? But being evil is okay because they are funny?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Ah so the Dragon waking up will be at the end of the episode. Episode 19 will be action packed. I expected MW, PK and everyone to try and help out SOG and JSM. I wonder if SBR will tell her how to summon the sword back. Since it's Sam Jang's sword, maybe it will appear when she calls it.

But damn, I so wanted a wedding, doesn't look like it'll happen. :(

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Vincent Polo said:

That SOG and JSM spent a blissful night evening phrase makes me smiling like a lunatic. I do hope they will be together more than half of the entire episode regardless of being happy or sad situation but at least they are together. 

Your positivity is everything hahha :)

i don't mind the danger they might be facing too just don't let them say hurtful things to each other for noble idiocy again. That night must have deepened their bond even more

1 minute ago, YourHighness . said:

Ah so the Dragon waking up will be at the end of the episode. Episode 19 will be action packed. I expected MW, PK and everyone to try and help out SOG and JSM. I wonder if SBR will tell her how to summon the sword back. Since it's Sam Jang's sword, maybe it will appear when she calls it.

But damn, I so wanted a wedding, doesn't look like it'll happen. :(

Let's pray hard that it will happen in ep19 or 20.  They have been hinting this bride thing for a while already

someone please give me a fan taken pic of then shooting a wedding scene please!!! *delusional*

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, haymochi said:

Your positivity is everything hahha :)

i don't mind the danger they might be facing too just don't let them say hurtful things to each other for noble idiocy again. That night must have deepened their bond even more

Yeah I don't  like too and its  too long already if it will be repeated again :wink:

Hahaha yeah it will deepened I'm sure with that. 

I hope SOG is conservative tooso he is motivated to ask JSM for a wedding. A proposal scene will be much appreciated.

• Like 1