[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

I feel so sad for SM as it was planned from the beginning for her to be SJ and sacrifice herself. Why would the heavens do this? Her childhood wasn't so great and now she has to suffer again. OG is trying so hard to end this deadly fate for both of them. He doesn't want SM to die nor him. But he's immortal so he will live. Not sure about SM. This drama better have a happy ending with both together and married, writer-nims!!! 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

As expected!!!!! 

ASN power was transferred to Sunmi huahahahahahha *doing an evil laugh*

they fight and now angry samjang start breaking glasses *sunmi is really proud with her new ability though*

SOG you are so dead if your woman start breaking glasses everytime she gets jealous :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

38 minutes ago, ravenbleu said:

I am sure there are a lot of ways to knock her out but OG didn't want to try anything dangerous because if he got caught she(ASN) would take it out on SJ's body, by feeding her to demons or MW as she threatened. 

But he still managed to do so(by making out with her):flushed: and got SJ back in her own body. 

Yes... I just saw that. :D So he did have to resort to a knock out drug after all. Not bad Me... *Pats self on back* Well, at the end of the day it's still SM's lips anyway. :wink:

And he had to fall asleep just when she opened her eyes. :tongue: Ah well... he did work very hard and they're not married yet. The showrunners are very naughty teasing us with all these bed scenes that titillate but go nowhere.

Poor Piggy. What a dilemma. I think just about the only time I really like ASY is when she's with Piggy. There's none of the smugness that she usually shows to everyone else. With him she can't pretend or play her usual games because he really cares about the zombie within.

• Like 10

Can i squeal with how cute my otp is. Welcome back adroable Sunmi... she claimed OG as her man*aaaw*

they decided to fight this fate together after figting on bed and breaking glasses. Sunmi keeps smiling and laughing , of course our monkey can't control himself looking at her smilinf cutely like that

• Like 1

12 hours ago, astrobooy said:

18.02.17 Nielsen Cable Ratings

#2 Hwayugi 3.586% (nationwide), 3.516% (Seoul)

Cr.tryp96

Lol, that's just shows how fans hate ASN's underhanded attempts at seducing uri OG.:angry::lol:

On the serious note, I think this drop in ratings are due to Olympics and Lunar New Year.

Let' hope it would go up soon. 'Because yeah, Hwayugi deserves much better!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Can i squeal at how cute my otp is...

Adorable Sunmi is back with her newfound power. Looks like ASN really lost her power to Sunmi

will Sunmi be in danger again? Apparently the ring is not on her finger?

Otp already decided to be together after fighting on the bed and Sunmi breaking glasses lmao. Adorable Sunmi keeps smiling and laughing, of course our Monkey can't control his heart anymore :lol:

• Like 12

Once again i hate these demons/ heaven

Sunmi was so happy that she isn't powerless or an unlucky child.

she becomes so cheerful

but the doctor hid the truth that samjang is really just a sacrificial lamb.

when the world is becoming a mess, the guardian aka OG has to stab her.

:crazy:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 11

Yes Samjang is becoming more and more powerful. She can see the world being destroyed after passing by Kang Dae sung.

I feel so bad if eventually she has to be stabbed.

OG will fight for her till the end right?? When is their wedding??

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

I have got nothing to say but, Uri Oh Gong is so cool! he challenge heavens, challenge fate, get rid of the sword that should stab Sam Jang, and put himself on the line.

the next episodes will be full of sacrifices, it will take a lot to save the world, lets brace ourself, chingu deul!

oh Mawang stop plotting betrayal and please work together. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

Another week of torture

i was hoping for more otp scenes sigh

is it only me that i hate the heaven even more? They are so happy that the sword has arrived meaning  it's sacrificial time *screw you!!!*

Once again Sunmi was deceived. Thins the first time i see her being so relieved and happy. She said she is someone with great ability now.

she will protect OG and take off the GGG, she will  hold on to OG even if he only likes her a bit.

OG was furious of course. He makes sure that the sword won't go near his samjang even for a bit.

uurgh.. i need otp to kiss  or wedding   scene at least. Where is their promised wedding?

gonna be fun seeing Sunmi lives in Sireumdong

• Like 17

Damn... This episode is also sad. OG doesn't want to kill his love, SM. So he eventually hid the sword so it won't exist anymore. I'm thinking he is going to do whatever he can to save her. Aww... That's a strong love there! But I'm going to be sad that one of them will die at the end regardless. The previous guardian must feel regretful and hurt all her life after she did what she had to. So she killed herself. Tells me she must have loved the previous SJ as well. Oh goodness, it's getting sad even more towards the next few episodes and it's close to the ending. Why?!

• Like 7
  • Sad 8

Heaven is really angry at Og that they made this fate so he can suffer pain.

Gosh... 

with the newfound power of Sunmi. I hope these two combine power and go against those gods and destroy the heaven...

the doctor is really pitiful. She regretted that she stabbed the previous samjang hence living with such pain all her life. She asked OG to protect samjang till the end and never let go

after watching this ep, i'm even more sure that Mawang's child is either sunmi or kang dae sung

• Like 16