• Like 5
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, haymochi said:

Don't worry about the rating

they have olympic+lunar new year

lots of dramas ratings went down too

like MGL which usually score s40%++ only score 31 

Misty scored an effing 7.1 hahahahhaa

There are a few different rating systems that do the counting in Korea. 
I was commenting based on the following post....
"On February 16, despite being only five episodes into the show, “Misty” managed to score an average viewership of 5.4 percent, its highest rating yet. The previous two episodes of “Misty” recorded ratings of 3.9 and 4.8 percent respectively, indicating that the drama’s viewership appears to be on the rise. " - https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/17/misty-achieves-highest-ratings-yet/

I see it was reported today to be 7.081% nationwide. 

• Like 3

In the original novel of journey to the west, Bull Demon King and Princess Iron Fan has a child called the "Red Boy", and as the name suggests, that child is a boy. Red boy has the face of a child but in fact is 300~500 (?) years old, and is also known as the "Boy Sage King". In the novel, Red Boy is a very beautiful child and he grew up in the heavens. His ability is to spit fire from his mouth.

Not sure if the mysterious kiddo that appeared in sereumdong is the child of MW, i mean it's a sudden appearance afterall.

BUT, another thing to note: In Dragon ball, Bull Demon King and Princess Iron Fan has a child called qiqi, and that child is a girl. Qiqi and Sun Wu Kong met when they were both a child (They are both the same age), and ridiculously made a promise to marry when they become adults. Eventually, they met again years later and proceeded with their marriage. 

So yeah, Sun Wu Kong is Bull Demon King's son-in-law in that series LOL.

Anything is possible right? I mean Hong Sisters already turned Sam Jang into a woman. :blush:

• Like 13

Again the rating of the drama was due to the time when WE WATCH ,THEM WINNING GOLD AND BRONZE 21:00-21:21. Do you know how much we prefer to watch those olympic games were we expect them to win . vs a drama that we can watch them every week . Golden life also drop from 41 percent to 35.  Misty again was in 23:00 .. the time WHEN WINTER OLYMPICS IS ABOUT TO END. And koreans dont have a game. so even that they are going strong. that time they have no competition.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, HolyBasil said:

Again the rating of the drama is due to the time when WE WATCH .. THEM WINNING GOLD AND BRONZE 21:00-21:21. Do you know how much we prefer to watch those olympic games were we expect them to win . vs a drama that we can watch them every week . Golden life also drop from 41 percent to 35.  Misty again was in 23:00 .. the time WHEN WINTER OLYMPICS IS ABOUT TO END. And koreans dont have a game. so even that they are going strong. that time they have no competition.

True Misty was aired at a very late time. Just  like last week Hwayugi also dropped a lot on Saturday due to olympics .. yesterday  even worse cos they won medals (congrats ^^) then rise again on Sunday.

Who would miss such moments to watch drama that you can just download later.

Last night ep was the best and i keep rewatching it to see the two leads awesome acting, crazy chemistry, and once again made me love this drama even more

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I'm more worried that there are no still pics released yet . They spoiled us so much since Thursday now i'm wanting more...

However i realize that this ASN woman is such an airhead lol. 

She may belittle Sunmi but speaking frankly Sunmi is really a smart professional businesswoman.  

So viewers should stop saying she is stupid just because she doesn't have power. 

ASN everyday job is stealing clothes, dressing up, scheming, and flirting with men.. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, HolyBasil said:

Again the rating of the drama was due to the time when WE WATCH ,THEM WINNING GOLD AND BRONZE 21:00-21:21. Do you know how much we prefer to watch those olympic games were we expect them to win . vs a drama that we can watch them every week . Golden life also drop from 41 percent to 35.  Misty again was in 23:00 .. the time WHEN WINTER OLYMPICS IS ABOUT TO END. And koreans dont have a game. so even that they are going strong. that time they have no competition.

Ahhh~ I thougbt it might have something to do with that...

• Like 2

I haven't watched the full raw of ep 15, but i want to share something that stuck in my mind while reading all the comments here. 

@immortal_piglet i ever watched JTTW the version that MW child is a girl, call Qiqi. It will be fun if MW child is SM.

But based on ep 15, logically if SM is MW daughter then what is the benefits for ASN to tell MW that his child is still alive? It could be more disadvantage for ASN to let MW knows his child is JSM, MW could kill ASN the seconds he knows it. So my guess, MW child will be a boy, whether the boy is the president candidate or the grandson of magic shop or the baby found in Sureumdong.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

What is funny to me is how can SM and ASN live in that coffin and not feel hungry? I would starve to death and die for a day. I know this isn't reality but if it was, it would be impossible. Lol. 

Because the one that stay in the coffin is the soul. Not the body. So, i think it is possible not feel hungry and etc :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, dvrels said:

I haven't watched the full raw of ep 15, but i want to share something that stuck in my mind while reading all the comments here. 

@immortal_piglet i ever watched JTTW the version that MW child is a girl, call Qiqi. It will be fun if MW child is SM.

But based on ep 15, logically if SM is MW daughter then what is the benefits for ASN to tell MW that his child is still alive? It could be more disadvantage for ASN to let MW knows his child is JSM, MW could kill ASN the seconds he knows it. So my guess, MW child will be a boy, whether the boy is the president candidate or the grandson of magic shop or the baby found in Sureumdong.

I can't figure out how to post pictures (figured it out)....  but if anyone is watching ep 15 and checks out the scene where the candidate and his assistant are checking out the sarcophagus and talking about the king maker or whatever history, you can see a picture of what looks like a bull's head hanging over the doorway behind them. :) 

hluZqWE.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, dvrels said:

She is just desperate not be sealed so she  blurted out anything that will stop Mawang .

After watching this ep i realize even more that ASN really isn't that powerful lmao

I so want Sunmi to MW's daughter so everything will connect nicely. If kang dae sung ends up being the child then Mawang will def be involved in opening thsi gate of hell.

Gosh this drama deserves more love!!!!

The casts synergy are beyond awesome

but i also feel that this is Hong Sisters breakthrough project 

• Like 12

@dvrels i think ASN purposely said that to MW because she just wants to play his feeling as she  knew anything that relate to IF is MW's weakness. Plus, she did not tell who is the child. She just give the clue. Therefore, MW will wonder who is his child and cannot kill ASN as she is useful for him to know it. :)

• Like 9