[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Translation :

MW : You must never be fooled... SOG. (?)

(ASN pushing SOG on the bed. Aah, our bed scene is with ASN, but still, it's tense ! You can tell he's having it hard hold it in)

ASN : I'm the prettiest in your eyes, right ?

SOG : So you were worried about that. (Gosh, I truly thought he would have kissed her to fool her but he can't !)

ASN : What's wrong ?

SOG : You said it was concerning you that I don't find you pretty if you took off the GGG. You must still feel uneasy about it (or your heart must be really bother by that...) (?)

ASN : I'm fine though.

SOG : I know you're pretending to be fine. Knowing all that and still wanting to have you makes me a really bad guy. Fine, I'll protect your body. Because I love you. (me : well played SOG !)

ASN : Ok, we still have a lot of time. We are going to get married. You're not going to do it (the wedding) ?

SOG : I will. I will do it with my one and only bride in the world.

I put this (?) next to the sentences I'm not sure of. My korean is not exact but I hopeit will help. ^^

• Like 3
  • Thanks 14

SM: As expected, because of me, you will be hurt and die. She said it's Death Bell. Horrible. I'm not leaving here. I told you to not come.

OG: Fine. Then, you kill me in this place.

SM: SOG. Please don't come. Don't make me hurt you.

OG: When I'm scared, tired and in danger, didn't you tell me to call your name?

SM: Since I'm wearing this too, I'll protect you. When you're scared, tired and in danger, call my name. I'll come running anytime and protect you.

OG: JSM. JSM. JSM.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 13

2:00 - 2:50 , the moment JSM said I Love You to SOG . Seriously this scene very touching. OYS really amazing at acting, wow, I'm amazed, LSG and the others cast to, they just amazed me in every different way with their amazing acting

*Finally the words 'I Love you' comes from JSM to OG after OG 20.600 times of I love you hehe

• Like 21

aaaaarrgh Mawaaang!! you are gonna create a doomsday/open the gate of hell!

ASN has found her groom, as evil as she is, what a deadly combo

In other circumstances, I love JSM, I always do, but in Today's episode she's so frustrating, can she see OG is hurting everytime she is rejecting him. please from now on, just love him and don't reject or resent him, coz that would kill him. no more avoiding fate, fight for it!

• Like 9

*ASN told MW that his child might still be alive*

Starting from 1:49

SM: The bride has been found but the groom just keep on sleeping. Human JSM, towards the great sage SOG, I love you. Now, let's end this love.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SUNMI MY PRECIOUS ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE IMMEDIATELY COZ I'M DYING HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 4

I'm disappointed that two "bed" scenes are with ASN not SM

And that kiss oh my gooooooood :anguished:

I hope we'll see something like that with SM too. Pleeeeease 

But OYS and LSG. Their chemistry super crazy and hot in this episode as their acting too actually :love:

• Like 15

Aww... What a great episode today! I enjoy all the cast and their acting as always. But OYS threw me away with her portrayal of ASN. Great acting from her. She can play a villain for real and make me hate her. Haha. But I love the reunion of our OTP! *tears 

If Ma Wang knows his child is still alive, he will definitely open the gates of hell. Will SM be his child? I'm desperately waiting for this answer! 

The bed scene at the end looks exactly like the bed picture the staff posted earlier with the pink flowers? I'm assuming we get a love scene in SM's bedroom? Please make it happen! 

• Like 16

Today's episode was so on point! OYS was perfect as ASN. The taunts, the impatience, the evilness. LSG  was perfect as SOG desperate to find his love. He literally couldn't bear to be touched by ASN at all.

As expected, Mawang is going to be let himself be used for his child now. First it was his wife, now it's his child. The way ASN talked about the child, could it be JSM or is it the new actress who is playing some doctor? But one thing is clear ASN will open the hells door and it will be Mawang's fault. Will he still become a deity now? Right now I doubt it, unless he makes a pretty big sacrifice, I don't think he is fit to be one.

About  JSM removing the GGG, I doubt it. SOG will stop her. I wonder if he heard her confession or not. It was so sweet, I am hoping he did.

BTW, I'm going to miss Summer Fairy so much. :(

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

aaaaarrgh Mawaaang!! you are gonna create a doomsday/open the gate of hell!

ASN has found her groom, as evil as she is, what a deadly combo

In other circumstances, I love JSM, I always do, but in Today's episode she's so frustrating, can she see OG is hurting everytime she is rejecting him. please from now on, just love him and don't reject or resent him, coz that would kill him. no more avoiding fate, fight for it!

I only saw the snippets posted here.

But I totally agree with you. The scene where SOG was walking towards her in pain made me super frustrated. Yes I know it wasn't her fault and all... but oh woman, please be smart! If you don't want to kill SOG then remove GGG before trying to stop him or the death fate!

I really wanted to use SOG's fan and hit SJM on her head. She was only thinking of how they have the death fate but not how badly she was hurting SOG then. Argh. 

• Like 4

@YourHighness . IKR, I will miss her too, she's such a kind soul.. now, whoi would run the bar?

I thought I can not love OG more.. buy dayuum.. He so hot in this episode. LSG is amazing when he's angry or sad, I could see every vein and every cell in his body angry or sad.

so, we have to see more ASN then.., I miss Buja as Buja.. :(

@aprilx I just hope from now on, JSM would be brave like OG and challenge the heavens and prove them wrong. as OG said they (the heavens) are the one who make them

together, binding the by love now they want them to kill each other? OG and JSM has every right to rebel IMO

• Like 7

Mawang..

he is so cute that i want to love him but he is just so reckless and irresponsible.

first Sunmi became a samjang because of him and continuing on with his betrayal with the same excuse "LOVE"

tonight episode is really on point!!! Gosh...

agree ..  LSG and OYS have killer chemistry. OYS was super gorgeous and sexy as ASN

now she shut up all those people already. Good job

• Like 9

Translations :

*OG remembering his conversation with JSM*

JSM : When you're struggling, scared or in danger, call me. I will always appear and protect you.

SOG : Right now, I'm struggling a lot, I'm very scared and in danger. JSM, where are you ? (Oh poor monkey, you can feel his pain)

(We see JSM's GGG activate ! Yeah !)

MW : (?) I didn't understand his sentence but he's congratulating them on their wedding.

PK : (?) I don't understand what he said but I think he said he will take care of the venue of the wedding, absolutely not sure, sorry.

SOJ : Let me take care of the food.

ASN : Thank you everyone. (take OG's hand) Ah, this is my weddig ring.

MW : Aaah, yes.

Dog secretary : As promised, I picked a wedding dress. Would you like to see it ?

ASN : Right now ? Where is it ?

Dog secretary : It's in MW's bedroom.

ASN : Yes, I'm coming now.

Dog secretary : Let's go.

ASN (to OG) : I'll go take a look.

SOG : Alright.

(ASN leaving with Dog secretary)

MW : Hey, SOG, you're too obvious.

SOG : I'm holding it in.

PK : But she completely looks like SJ. Her smell is the same too. Right, MW ?

MW : She does completely seems like SJ. That's why she's so confident and came here. (?)

SOG : No, I don't feel SJ at all in her. (?)

I put this (?) next to the sentences I'm not sure of.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 11

SM does not have to take off the GGG as OG really love her even without that bracelet. We can see that during today's ep where OG said that he does not feel that she's SJ when ASN take her body.

And can someone translate the preview for tomorrow episode ?

Somehow, I really really want SM become MW child. Not the doctor and I hope that doctor is not relate to this drama at all.

• Like 7