[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

larus

Omo, I'm beyond happy seeing the ring Oh Gong gave to SM is GGG to SM, and what SM was saying back then not just a conversation but a contract. So happy seeing the ring shine when OG called for SM. Poor OG he has to hold his grudges. Can't wait for the next scene.

So finally we know the one in (fail) bed scene is ASN not SM #

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, RobinM said:

He was apparently quite the Player in Heaven and She has her hands full of  hot Demons after her in one way or other to deal with :wink:  

Nah, I don't believe uri SOG was a player in this sense of the word. It's apparent that before SM he was never in love and judging from his bored attitude I believe he never had any romantic interest in girls either. Probably too troublesome for him. He was too busy picking up fights, stilling things, drinking alcohol and overall pissing off Jade Emperor:lol:

Still I think it is unfair that uri SM doesn't get as much attention from hot and powerful demons. :angry::D

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Translations :

SOG : Wait.

ASN : As expected, you were fooling me.

SOG : I should hold it in more. How much must I hate you (as he grab her shoulder).

ASN : you can't even hurt me, what will you do now ? (laugh)

SOG : Where is Sam Jang ? 

ASN : I am SJ. She is not there. She is in the sarcophagus (?) I used to be in. This woman is dead.

MW : SOG ! She's still there. I'm certain she's alive! Let her go.

I don't speak korean so I'm not certain of everything but it should be a bit accurate. ^^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 12

21 minutes ago, madinked said:

I don’t understand Korean but did SOG asked Ma Wang to pretend to be his lover??

Very basic summary but he asked Ma Wang to sleep with him “because he can’t see anyway!! “ and he’ll pretend to be Na Chal Nyeo. I almost burst out laughing even though it’s 5AM where I’m at. lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

Translations:

ASN : I... will now wake up in your body. *thinks* (I came back in SJ's body).

SOG : You're wake now ?

ASN : Why did you came ?

SOG : Since when do I come only because you call me ? I came because I miss you. You must be very tired. 

(I don't understand the last line but he talks about she slept very long i think)

ASN : (the preview line) I had a good dream. 

SOG : What dream ?

ASN : A dream where I go after something I wanted a lot. (?)

SOG : Did you found it ?

ASN : I found it. I like it a lot. (or "I'm very happy about it" will probably be more accurate in this situation...)

SOG : You indeed look very happy. (?)

ASN : yes.

SOG : Then... keep on having a good dream. (bring her back in his arms)

PK : Like The great sage said, ASN came back in SJ's body. Is SJ dead ?

MW : No, no... The SJ's blood that's in my body is still there. She's alive somewhere.

Dog secretary : Then she can just call SOG. Why she doesn't do it ?

MW : That right. There is something wrong...

I put this (?) next to the sentences I'm not sure of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 14