[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

once again...only iu pic TT

i think tvn really love iu so much than others "My ahjussi" casts

Sun-gyun ahjussi pic only bts not  official like pic above.

bfore iu on script reading...

they still not upload abt ahjussi pic yet TT TT

even its the pic they upload is not individual pic of ahjussi

hhhh-_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, HRyujin said:

once again...only iu pic TT

i think tvn really love iu so much than others "My ahjussi" casts

Sun-gyun ahjussi pic only bts not  official like pic above.

bfore iu on script reading...

they still not upload abt ahjussi pic yet TT TT

even its the pic they upload is not individual pic of ahjussi

hhhh-_-

Hahahaha... Maybe they really hope IU will bring a lot of viewers, so that's why so many goodies are thrown at her fans.  But judging from the released two teasers, a lot of time is spent on the brothers' dynamics, which is just fine by me.  This rather reminds me of LSG's last drama, where he ended up getting so much more screen time than the female lead.  I don't think it will be that extreme here, though.

Casting continues with Kim Min-seok (1992):

201803120814070310_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201803120814070310

• Like 2

Can’t wait for this show!!

Please be good, be good!

I like Lee Sun Kyun so much, he’s so charismatic! Is his and IU character in romantic relationship? Or is it more like senior/junior relationship? Because LSK has a wife in this drama, right?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, aisling said:

Can’t wait for this show!!

Please be good, be good!

I like Lee Sun Kyun so much, he’s so charismatic! Is his and IU character in romantic relationship? Or is it more like senior/junior relationship? Because LSK has a wife in this drama, right?

Glad you joined the thread.  Everyone is wondering what kind of relationship LSK will have with IU in the drama.  As long as the story flows logically, I don't mind a romance.  But his character is supposed to have a wife, so maybe not.  I am enjoying the fact that everyone is kept guessing, and I hope that continues to be the case and revealed only through story-telling.

The youngest of the three brothers got featured today:

/ Photo courtesy = tvN

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2018031308025658933&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

• Like 1

really tvN love IU..as i see today pic after they released IU pic 5 then ahjussi get 1 photo.when they released 7pic of IU others get 1photo... im speachless TT let's we see of really IU can bring her fans to running up the rating start from 1st episode. (curious)

• LOL 2

Dramafever has updated their page for this drama with cast members and the following synopsis.  Are they known to be quite accurate?  Do they get this information from the production team?

Park Dong Hoon (Lee Sun Gyun, My Wife’s Having an Affair This Week) is an engineer at an architectural firm. He has it tough: a struggling marriage and his two brothers have hit walls in their lives. Quiet and stoic, Dong Hoon cares deeply for his family, but his cautious approach toward life means nothing ever changes for him. But that's all about to change when he meets her: Lee Ji Han (Lee Ji Eun a.k.a IU, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo). Ji Han also has it rough as a temp with a mountain of debt. She takes on any job she can get her hands on, but her next gig will be the most difficult one yet: learning about Park Dong Hoon. What starts off as a job turns into a real connection with an emotionally damaged man. As their relationship deepens, they both realize they can help one another with their emotional wounds. Also known as “My Ahjusshi,” My Mister is directed by Kim Won Suk (Signal) and written by Park Hae Young (Another Oh Hae Young).

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5156/my-mister/

44 minutes ago, HRyujin said:

really tvN love IU..as i see today pic after they released IU pic 5 then ahjussi get 1 photo.when they released 7pic of IU others get 1photo... im speachless TT let's we see of really IU can bring her fans to running up the rating start from 1st episode. (curious)

Where do you find the photos released today?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

IU and Lee Sun Kyun seem to have such a good chemistry. can't wait to see the drama!

Have you seen any of LSK's dramas?  I have 100% confidence they will have easy and wonderful chemistry as is always the case between LSK and his co-stars.  He even has awesome chemistry with actresses that are normally considered wooden (eg. Lee Yeon Hee in Miss Korea).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Have you seen any of LSK's dramas?  I have 100% confidence they will have easy and wonderful chemistry as is always the case between LSK and his co-stars.  He even has awesome chemistry with actresses that are normally considered wooden (eg. Lee Yeon Hee in Miss Korea).

yes i believe sun-kyun ahjussi..since im watched his drama with song ji-hyo im sure his character will good.he is the actor who hv deep emotion for his character at drama...but im not sure with iu.as i see the last her project (haesu) her expression still blank in few scenes except when she was be court lady hae.i really love her acting there.

im uaena since The Best isunsin..but only four of her drama im watching and i like her most at The producers.wish her jian character will hv good colaboration with donghun ahjussi.coz as i see in new synopsis these days the one who quite & stoic is park dong-hun.coz his marriage problem and dramafever said he will changed after meet jian.

me liked:wht?did jian who cold because she dont hv friends and be able trust a first time when she meet donghun?how can the cold and no hv friend's lee ji-an can solve ahjussi problem?the cold mean not care abt other people except her family.

the first she can learn how to believe one is donghun.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5156/my-mister/

but im here for lee sun kyun...since im watches his drama with song ji-hyo unni im sure his character will be very interest..

• Like 2