[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

At least they have a bit more time to scramble than the other dramas (Cross and Children of a Lesser God). I think Moonlight drawn by Clouds reshot the first 1 or 2 episodes after filming up to 5-6 episodes(?), so it's definitely doable.

• Like 3

Very happy that production team wasted no time in getting a replacement and although I am not personally familiar with that actor, people who have seen his dramas, especially Prison Playbook, seem to have only positive things to say about him.  Hope things go smoothly from now on.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Lee Sun Kyun, IU - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 PM KST - Premiers on March 21st

New stills and comments by leading actor Lee Sun Kyun were released today.  He said the main reason for choosing this drama was to work with director Kim Won Seok.  He likes the director's previous work, such as Signal and Misaeng, and won't let the opportunity to work with him go by.  I suspect this is true for the other actors as well.

'나의 아저씨' 이선균 '출연 이유? '미생'·'시그널' PD이기 때문'

• Like 3

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Lee Sun Kyun, IU - Premiere on 21st of March
3 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

why back to IU stills again?i think her stills already released before ODS out from drama.

next pls park Dong-Hyun again,then Lee ji-an/Jang Ki Yong character after it.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] My Mister 나의 아저씨 - Lee Sun Kyun, IU - Premiere on 21st of March
11 hours ago, HRyujin said:

why back to IU stills again?i think her stills already released before ODS out from drama.

next pls park Dong-Hyun again,then Lee ji-an/Jang Ki Yong character after it.

Scroll back up the page; they did release Lee Sun Kyun as Park Dong Hoon's stills two days ago.  I suspect now that we are two weeks away from premiere, they will release something everyday, hopefully Lee Ji-ah's today.  The replacement of Oh Dal-su must have wreaked havoc on everything as we don't even have a show poster yet.  On the bright side, it will premier in two weeks!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Scroll back up the page; they did release Lee Sun Kyun as Park Dong Hoon's stills two days ago.  I suspect now that we are two weeks away from premiere, they will release something everyday, hopefully Lee Ji-ah's today.  The replacement of Oh Dal-su must have wreaked havoc on everything as we don't even have a show poster yet.  On the bright side, it will premier in two weeks!!!!

if u remember,the very first character stills was be IU's.its released before ODS scandal go public which make this drama ini difficult choice.after park ho-san added to oldest of 3brother Lee sun-gyun stils character's out few daya ago.then very early yesterday they released second stills of Jian character also IU's.

if u mean pic abt drink scenes of 3park brother..after park ho-san camping they should add new one scene together 3 park brother..coz a person is not exist anymore.

• Like 2

Look like the director is the reason most cast want to be in this drama. I just started watching Signal while waiting for this drama and I can see why the director is so highly praise. Will watch Misaeng once I finish Signal.

• Like 4

So many things were released late yesterday.  We are entering the most exciting time of anticipating a drama as many teasers and stills will be steadily released now.  And in a week's time there will be the press conference, and we'll get more information on the story.  Here's another teaser/preview of the three brothers:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:
"Please look forward to Ji An and Gwang il’s chemistry in ‘My Mister’!” So there will be romance between Ji An and Gwang il?!

wht?romance between jian & kwang il??so they want to make her "lost granddaughter" of mrs.park ?coz she will live with them.castko Indonesian write it that that she live with 3 siblings brothers.is it possible park dong-hun have his own house right?coz he still have mother and little unmarried brother.decription character of sanghoon tell us that he left his own house

it means he will move to mother house right?

As i predict if donghun hv his own house and true jian will live at park house,she will not meet him often accept at the working place.wht related park family to lee kwang-il?is he a worker or jian crush at past life??in this story only him who not related to company and park family.

from my opinion maybe he will be the reason jian suffer a long time.maybe he is the one who bring her to grandma house. one of jian parents should be one of mrs.park child if its.he will the key to her meet family..maybe kiyong character be like that.and 3 ahjussi will be jian real uncle.

oh i really curious pls march 21th come on-_-

note:sorry moderator i dont know how to delete the pic above..can u please help me to delete?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, HRyujin said:

wht?romance between jian & kwang il??so they want to make her "lost granddaughter" of mrs.park ?coz she will live with them.castko Indonesian write it that that she live with 3 siblings brothers.is it possible park dong-hun have his own house right?coz he still have mother and little unmarried brother.decription character of sanghoon tell us that he left his own house

it means he will move to mother house right?

As i predict if donghun hv his own house and true jian will live at park house,she will not meet him often accept at the working place.wht related park family to lee kwang-il?is he a worker or jian crush at past life??in this story only him who not related to company and park family.

from my opinion maybe he will be the reason jian suffer a long time.maybe he is the one who bring her to grandma house. one of jian parents should be one of mrs.park child if its.he will the key to her meet family..maybe kiyong character be like that.and 3 ahjussi will be jian real uncle.

oh i really curious pls march 21th come on-_-

note:sorry moderator i dont know how to delete the pic above..can u please help me to delete?

No, please have NO kind of birth secrets.  And no, I don't want the ajusshis to be related to her.  That would be super lame.  There are many characters that we don't know about, like the guy who spends a lot of time playing video games, so JKY being a mystery is okay by me.  Maybe he is her brother who lives in a different town; they share the same last name after all.