Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

[IUstagram] 180203 “#Blackspoonstory The handmade and personally packaged deserts were full of sincerity. Sorry we didn’t get to take a photo together. Thank you https://instagram.com/p/BevFQAWnnhE/

DVHRImZU8AEo72O.jpgDVHRI04U8AAnHWK.jpgDVHRI3mVwAAgHLd.jpg

Spoiler

DVHRI3jUMAA_H8w.jpg

Cr:@IUteamstarcandy

Cr:

Edited by triplem
Pls put images above 3 in spoiler
  • Like 3

[UPDATE] 180204 Actor Lee Seunggi sends support food truck to tvN drama “My Mister” filming site Banner: - “I support Jieunie & ‘My Mister’ team” - “To Jieunie’s ‘My Mister’ actors & staff, please enjoy the food. Cheer up!! - from Lee Seunggi”

DVLPA5wU0AALIbM.jpg

Cr: @IUteamstarcandy

Oh, the title have been change from 'My Ahjusshi' to 'My Mister'. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

[UPDATE] 180204 Actor Lee Seunggi sends support food truck to tvN drama “My Mister” filming site Banner: - “I support Jieunie & ‘My Mister’ team” - “To Jieunie’s ‘My Mister’ actors & staff, please enjoy the food. Cheer up!! - from Lee Seunggi”

Oh, the title have been change from 'My Ahjusshi' to 'My Mister'. 

No, "My Mister" is just a translation from the Korean "My Ajusshi."  The titles on the banners are still read "Naui Ajusshi."

• Like 1

Very good news!!  It looks like Drama Fever will carry our drama, although there is nothing yet on that page:

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5156/my-mister/

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-leading-men-in-dramafevers-new-and-upcoming-k-dramas-you-cant-miss/

And if you prefer Viki, please don't forget to request license daily:

https://www.viki.com/tv/35740c-mr-lonely?cb=89a7a9060e8cc846cd991865a076a6b5&content_lang=en&fresh_login=login&q=mr+lone&site_lang=en

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Joseph Lim said:

[UPDATE] [V LIVE] Lee Sun Gyun x Lee Ji Eun x Oh Dal Su x Song Sae Byeok 'My Mister' first teaser will be out on 10 Feb (tmr) at 9:20 PM KST

Yes, finally an official update.  I expect with only a month away from its airing, TVN will start releasing promo materials.  Then we'll know better what kind of a relationship they are aiming for.  Really pray someone out there will do a recap of this show, hopefully Dramabeans. Is there going to be a chat with the cast tomorrow via V LIVE?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Yes, finally an official update.  I expect with only a month away from its airing, TVN will start releasing promo materials.  Then we'll know better what kind of a relationship they are aiming for.  Really pray someone out there will do a recap of this show, hopefully Dramabeans. Is there going to be a chat with the cast tomorrow via V LIVE?

I doubt there will be chat cast as they are still busy with the filming. I think it will just be teaser only. Let's hope the teaser is are least a minute long so we can tell what the director is aiming for with this drama.

• Like 1

Geez, that is such a short teaser.  We still haven't learned anything new other than getting a confirmation that this drama is about "three brothers and a woman who feel the weight of the world."  Hope more goodies will be released soon.

• Like 3

@sadiesmith 16 second teaser. Is the IU character going to fall in love with LSK character? Now that I've seen that brief teaser.. There's   just huge age gap.  Maybe they'll be come special friends. Bonded together due to what they're going through. I'm actually okay with love story  (IU is in her her 20's anyway not like below that age) but  seeing the teaser.. the  age difference really show. Even with just  that turn around look.

Quoting myself from   last year's post.....

On 11/9/2017 at 12:51 AM, jongski said:

pairing reminds me of that J-dorama I watched couple of years ago   Love Song starring Masaharu Fukuyama and Sakura Fujiwara where characters experience devastation and burden but comfort, help, heal each other. They have more than 20 year age gap IRL.  This early, I'm telling ya, LSK and IU probably won't end up together. We ll I don't know. But lets see. 

So yeah. But..   from my previous post a as well... this drama is from Signal and Misaeng Director Another Miss Oh writer.  This will be good.

wow just few minutes since I heard about this drama and I'm so pumped up for it, something tells me I'm gonna love the character dynamics very much! I also love IU's acting very much and I'm hoping we're gonna have a good chemistry between her and Lee Sung Kyun :wub:

• Like 5

18 hours ago, anipanch said:

wow just few minutes since I heard about this drama and I'm so pumped up for it, something tells me I'm gonna love the character dynamics very much! I also love IU's acting very much and I'm hoping we're gonna have a good chemistry between her and Lee Sung Kyun :wub:

Yay! Welcome to the thread.  Hope to have lots of people talking about this drama once it starts.  For someone as popular as IU seems to be, this drama does not seem to generate a lot of interest yet other than the frequent "I wish the male lead were someone else."

• Like 2

[IUstagram] 180212 “IU Gallery. Thank you for the food and drinks.. Grateful every timehttps://instagram.com/p/BfGCaLBHyB5/ 

Spoiler

DV1LH6pVQAI_NnH.jpg

DV1LH6pUQAEPDT8.jpg

DV1LH6uUMAAc9eE.jpg

DV1LToHVoAAbSJ0.jpg

DV1LToQVMAAOVKV.jpg

“tvN My Mister #Lets_HitTheJackpot  #LeeJian #IU #LeeJieun #From_IU_Gallery

DV1Mj3KVwAA39Rd.jpg

Spoiler

DV1Mj3GU8AAF8yK.jpg

[TRANS] 180212 IU's autograph for her dc gallery for the My Mister drama fansupport http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=iu_new&no=3248165&page=1&exception_mode=recommend 

DV1b1k7VMAAUYXv.jpg

[TRANS] 180212 IU's autograph for dc gallery's volunteering team http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=iu_new&no=3248191 

DV1irpXU8AAYhAp.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1