[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

This drama n waiting for this since last year as well. Another healing drama.  I've told soompiers from Just Between Lovers thread, to check this one out. :)

My Ajusshi is about ....man in his forties who has had to endure the weight of life’s burdens, and a woman in her twenties who lives a very different life but is also enduring that same weight. They will look to each other and find healing in the process. (asianwiki /pg 1 post)

The story has same theme as the currently airing JBL minus  age difference. Plus Na Moon Hee is also part of this drama who is also part of JBL. in the said drama, it's horrible tragedy and death of love ones that connects the leads together. In My Ajusshi,   I wonder what's the burden both of the leads  have to endure. To find out, gotta watch. 

• Like 2

[TRANS] 170125 IU’s autograph for Jieuninus food fansupport (‘My Ahjussi’ drama filming) “Dear Jieuninus, Nice to meet you~ ♡ If not for Jieuninus, I wouldn’t get the chance to eat today!! Thank you ♡ ♡ - Jieunie, The "jieunie" in jieuni-us

Cr: @IUteamstarcandy

DUXZjvrVoAAOH8e.jpg

Jieuninus_ Fan Site

Drama_ My Ajusshi =Bobcha Supporting

Today Real-time

Bkg43CLHG.jpg

ryzr2ALSM.jpg

https://jieuninus.com/board/free/53242

• Like 3

Drama I'm anticipating since last year. Thanks for updates everyone.   From the director of Signal and Misaeng, and the writer for Oh Ha Young ( Another Miss Oh).  Definitely gonna be good one.  

But I've never seen IU in any drama except Best of Lee Shoon Shin. Hoping good acting for this. Nothing sweety cutie (unless her character is calls for it.) It's drama after all.

I said in previous page, it's kind of like JBL healing drama. Well healing dramas seems to be  theme trend.  Fav granny Na Moon Hee also part of this. From JBL to another healing drama.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HRyujin said:

any update today??

tell me what role Ki Yong & Jung young Joo get?

not their description of character they played here

but character name!

No update on either of these roles.  We're still two months away, but I think within two weeks TVN will start releasing teasers and concept posters.

But there is yet another casting news: actor Jung Jae-sung (Prison Playbook) is joining the team although what role he plays is not very clear to me, other than his character will have something to do with the CEO of Lee Sun Kyun's company (Kim Young Min).  This drama has a huge cast.  Source:

‘슬빵’ 명교수 정재성, ‘나의 아저씨’  합류 확정...이선균, 아이유와 호흡 맞춘다

• Like 2

[UPDATE] 180129 IU's elementary schoolmates send her a food truck to support her 'My Ahjussi' drama filming Banner states 'Yangnam Elementary is proud of 6th year 3rd class Lee Jieun. Way to go, 'My Ahjussi'!!"

Cr: @IUteamstarcandy

Actress Ryu Sunyoung will play Jung Chaeryung who’s a colleague of Park Donghoon & Lee JiAn’s (Lee Sunkyun & IU). Although her character is mean & hateful, she is set to capture the viewers’ hearts with her irresistible adorable charm in #MyAhjussi http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180129152337064?f=m 

DUtPhs9U8AA3dTC.jpg

Cr: @4seasonswithIU

• Like 1

On 29.1.2018 at 4:00 PM, Joseph Lim said:

Actress Ryu Sunyoung will play Jung Chaeryung who’s a colleague of Park Donghoon & Lee JiAn’s (Lee Sunkyun & IU). Although her character is mean & hateful, she is set to capture the viewers’ hearts with her irresistible adorable charm in #MyAhjussi http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20180129152337064?f=m 

Spoiler

Very excited with this latest addition to the cast.  I am sure her character won't be the typical second female lead, but she'll probably still create headache for LSK and IU's characters.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1