Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

53 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

Anyone watch Lee Sun Gyun at the SAG Awards with the cast of Parasite? (They won the ensemble cast award, the last award of the night, and it was history! The first foreign cast to win this award!)

I loved that when they introduced the movie earlier in the ceremony, the cast just straight up spoke Korean for most of it (with subtitles on the TV screen!) I thought Choi Woo-Shik would just be the one speaking, because he speaks fluent English, but no, everyone had a chance to say something, and it was AWESOME.

And Choi Woo-Shik broke out his English at the end, and it was like... awww, so adorable!

When Lee Sun Gyun spoke, that voice, THAT VOICE, that mellifluous, sonorous voice. You don't have to understand Korean to know that voice is HAWWWT.

He looked very natty, too. Ji-An would be proud.

Here's the cast and LSK introducing their movie:

And here's LSK commenting on this historic achievement. He is one to never miss an opportunity to crack a joke. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi, guys!

Haven't visit this thread for ages :sweatingbullets:

Hope you're all well :kiss_wink:

Anyway, I found this MA's fan twitter account.

It's new, their bio said they joined this February.

One of the post is talking about "the important question" : is PDH divorced or not?

If I read the translation correctly, they also thought that PDH is divorced from the way he called KYH "ae Omma" instead of "jibsaram"

I know it's something we've all discussed before (and us shipper adamantly believe :grimace:) but it's just nice to get more validation from Korean :D silly, I know

• Like 3

So nice to see people are still inspired to create arts based on our show. This is something I hadn't seen before:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1