[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

On 11/25/2019 at 8:46 PM, LaRoseme said:

It feels a little odd to be back writing after such a long break. I have been keeping up with some of your posts every now and then but felt a little distant. I am sorry for taking this long break, but for anyone who is still interested, I am trying to continue writing this fanfic. I feel like I am the one who needs the comfort it used to bring more now. So I hope that my attempt to continue to express this journey continues to bring you joy and comfort:)

Chapter 20: Deep Water

Another lovely chapter, @LaRoseme. So glad you picked it up again. Your update and the other one posted recently just kinda made my week. It had been a long time since I visited the fanfic site, so it was a pleasant surprise to see the new posts.

Gosh, isn't this beautiful?

• Like 5

On 11/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, LaRoseme said:

It feels a little odd to be back writing after such a long break. I have been keeping up with some of your posts every now and then but felt a little distant. I am sorry for taking this long break, but for anyone who is still interested, I am trying to continue writing this fanfic. I feel like I am the one who needs the comfort it used to bring more now. So I hope that my attempt to continue to express this journey continues to bring you joy and comfort:)

Thanks for continuing the story :thumbsup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, widala said:

A little treat for the shipper :D:heart:

yoooo I was not ready for thissss why are you doing this to me how am I going to get over this drama these two are too perfect and the person who did this drawing is just :wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG . Thanks
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, LaRoseme said:

yoooo I was not ready for thissss why are you doing this to me how am I going to get over this drama these two are too perfect and the person who did this drawing is just :wub:

Yes...

When I see it, I was so happy :wub:

There's no moving on from My Ahjussi and our favorite couple :D

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing that @Joseph Lim !!!

Just wanted to translate what her sign said:

I hope this becomes a site where 1 million roses bloom and is "Ji An" (achieve comfort)

This is the sign with her De Luna red dress photo.

The My Ahjussi fires, they keep on burning!

Thanks everyone for keeping the fire burning on this show!

• Like 8

Hi all!!

Happy December and it's almost time for Happy New Year!!!

I was surprised to see MA is on Viki. Now I get to watch it again. Yippie!

I have basically stopped watching dramas like 'Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful' but somehow I got hooked and I am watching it. I only mention this because in one episode as one main character is planning to leave the country a female character suggests shaking hands as a goodbye gesture. The male character hesitates and doesn't extend his hand. So the female character says, 'Then do you want to hug instead?' That reminded me of JA asking for a hug. The directness of this character also reminded me of JA. Also, the male and female characters in this drama are meant to be together (at least I believe that is how the drama will go). So, having them shake hands is like JA and DH shaking hands. They are meant to be together. An acknowledgement from this writer regarding MA and of JA and DH's relationship.

Has anyone watched VIP? I got hooked by all the guessing of who is he cheating with? But if you did not care for the story just check out the last 10 or 15 minutes of the last episode. There is a scene of a train going by. It reminded me a lot of one of the railroad crossings in MA. The street looked kind of narrow but the railroad signs and the light pole looked very familiar. Then the drawing of the railroad crossing in one of the posts above made me think maybe it is the same street. The character in VIP is sitting outside of a photographer's studio. As the camera pans away from him you see the rail guard come down and a train going by. Almost suggesting that this character missed the train. One part of his life has ended and it is time to move on. It reminded me of DH falling in the snow by the train tracks.

I think this is another acknowledgement by the PD or writer of this drama of the scene in MA and the symbolism used in MA.

Maybe I'm projecting my false ideas but maybe they are honoring our show.

• Like 5

Re: Director Lee Byung Heon loving My Ahjussi

So is that why he cast IU in his next movie?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1375034wpp/iu-confirmed-to-star-alongside-park-seo-joon-in-new-film-by-extreme-job-director

Director Lee Byung Heon had a HUGE record-breaking hit with the movie Extreme Job. I saw this movie and found it just... okay? It was fun but I didn't really get why it was such a big deal. (I do tend to enjoy dramas more and don't watch that many K-movies, maybe that is why?)

Then I saw his drama Melo is My Nature and it was *amazing*. (He was the director and the co-writer.) But that drama tanked in the ratings and never broke 2%. It was still one of those great, low-rated gems for me.

Anyway, I am looking very forward to this, of course.

• Like 6