Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Lol tvN using My Mister to promote Hotel Del Luna. Be sure to watch Hotel Del Luna everyone:)

• Like 3

Hey Everyone!!!

Seems like everyone is doing well. Although we have move on we are still cherishing the memories of MA.

Has anyone seen IU/Lee Jieun's new drama 'Hotel Del Luna' yet?

I watched the first two episodes and I felt that the writer was giving hidden nods to 'My Ahjussi'.

There are scenes where:

1) The full moon is featured (hotel del luna) --------- 'My Moon'

2) Main characters have a meaningful subway ride --------------- all those subway rides in MA

3) IU's character asks to 'be taken out to eat' ----- 'buy me food' in MA

4) the main characters are in a restaurant but we see them through a window ------ DH and JA in their special restaurant

5) IU's character buys shoes for male character -------------- 'Buy me slippers'

6) ghost wears dark sunglasses (I thought it was IU wearing sunglasses at first) --------------- JA with sunglasses in the office

7) IU's character tells male character to take subway #4 ------------------- subway station 4 in or near Hugye

8) Main characters walk together at night through quiet neighborhood street ------------ oh those special walks home

LJE's character is strong and is playing with YJG's naive character. Strong like JA but more playful. It is like watching a mature JA toy with an innocent and younger DH.

Now if I see signal lights, bugging a cellphone or a little van tipping over then I know the writer is sending signals honoring 'My Ahjussi'!

Like many of you I hope LJE and LSK act together again soon. In the meantime I'll imagine LSK has transformed into YJG in Hotel Del Luna.

• Like 5

My Ahjussi ASMR

Bring back all the feels again :bawling:

• Like 4

Time when you listening a song...get mixed feelings and missed them

To everyone who cherish them So much:heart:

• Like 4

By just remembered you felt between happy, sad and solace.

Unbeatable depth story, beautiful relationship and amazing chemistry ever...

My Mister an aesthetic Masterpieces drama..

The feelings i couldn't fill with another drama yet:sweat:

:tears:

• Like 3

Hello everyone! It's been awhile, but I still think of My Ajusshi a lot. If you enjoy geeking out on classical music like me, here's a treat for you:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/24/2019 at 5:47 AM, widala said:

My Ahjussi ASMR

Bring back all the feels again :bawling:

Hello!!!  So I'm not the only one who can't get over this series. :)

Yesterday I decided to check out the video of their last scene at the cafe. When the opening notes of "An Ordinary Man" started to play as Lee Ji An stared at Park Dong Hoon and he stood up slowly, I felt my heart constrict. Really. It's still gives me a visceral reaction

I wish that LSK and LJE team up again in an equally compelling and subtle drama. They have such beautiful chemistry, the kind that would have spawned rumors of scandals and relationships if they had been closer in age and of the same status (I.e. if both were kpop idols) :rolleyes:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos, thanks! :)
  • Like 5