Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

1 hour ago, widala said:

So, Lee Ji Eun won three awards? Daebak!

Congratulations :star:

FOUR awards!

[TRANS] 181128 IU on winning AAA Best Actor Award at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards: I would like to share this honor with senior Son Sook & Lee Sungyun, Director Kim Won Seok, writer Park Haeyoung, my seniors & juniors of the My Mister team and staff

Congratulations to IU for winning AAA Best Actor Award at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

What this body mean with that's all awards:o

4 in one event?

Oh well i don't care:lol:

Zzzzz...Jieuna...let's just savoring this moment :)

You are truly good actress.

Fighting :wub:

The best year for Lee jieun

Lee jian you really did well

• Like 5

Thanks for updating. I'm not an IU fan but I'm happy she won. I wanted her to. She deserved that award for her role and acting in the drama. Heck we didn't see her smile until the 7th episode and when we did, we wanted to hug her..My mister still best drama of 2018.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Loves the genuine respond like this after long akward awards presentation :P

Lee jieun...lee jian...jieuni...jiani...

Congratulation to my mister team for the most memorable drama.

The best!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, dotonly said:

@sadiesmith yes, i liked her at the APAN Awards too. She looked mature and i liked her hair style there. But still...even the bad*ss Ji An was pretty.

I agree with you 100%.  When IU said that at one time during filming she had to let go of all desires to look pretty, I remember thinking huh, you can't look not pretty even if you tried.

Now, can someone tell me all the different awards IU won at AAA? And are there other nominations and wins for My Ajusshi? 

• Like 3

Never mind, I found the information here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270675wpp/winners-2018-asia-artist-awards

StarPay Popularity Award: IU, EXO’s Sehun

Artist of the Year: Lee Sung Kyung, 2PM’s Junho, Ryu Jun Yeol, Jung Hae In, IU, Lee Seung Gi, Joo Ji Hoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun

Best Actor: Joo Ji Hoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, IU

Asia Hot-tist Award: IU

Rookie Award: Kim Da Mi, Jang Ki Yong

• Like 6

:astonished: the AAA awards night quite surpraising me too, not just because the amount of awards the body give to every category including the fabulous name in each awards :D furthermore it's quite fun seeing how all the winner cheers their moment in stage with all overwhelm praised...including our JianB)Seems after the second win she couldn't believed must climbed the stage again for the another...two:lol:awards.

We as viewers and fans trapped in such vagueness feelings...

Oh..those are real?

Why the body  are so generous?

What the standard they used to choose the winner?(except popularity we knew we must vote fairly and squares to win )

but setbacks in last years we have the same results so no need to argued about standards...there were events with strict,full of frowned person who measured and detailed in each judgments, another's just need to gathered same professional to acknowledgement their efforts and creativity in fans basics support.

In spite throw unpleasant comments let's appreciated that awards nights and the results.

Be kindness and supportive:wub:

Congratulation to all winners 

Big Congratulation for Actress Lee Jieun

The winners 

-popularity award

-hot actress

-actress of the years 

-Best Actor awards

Thank you for bring Lee jian live get a solace in my mister viewers  life.:heart:

• Like 4

Congratulations to Park Hae Young Writernim :star:

A very well deserved awards.

For me personally, one of MA's charms is its non flowery dialogue. Yes, there are some dramatization, because it is a drama, but nothing over the top. Even when the conversation was covering a heavy topic (like between PDH and Monk, or when the brothers doing their drunken musings at Jung Hee's bar).

And the central of this drama, PDH and LJA talks. I wish there are more of them... Their talks were deep and meaningful but still felt very real.

But, I got this conclusion only by reading the subtitles, since I don't know Korean language (except the standard saranghamnida Lee Sun Kyun nim). 

I love to read and sometimes I wish I could speak many foreign languages so I can read a book in its original language. Because there are things that must be lost in the translation. 

In this case, I wish I could speak Korean, so if there's ever a possibility I could get my hands on MA's script, I could read it in its original language.

Spoiler

• Like 5

I’m so happy to see all this award’s recognition to the beloved drama,,the latest this AAA for Lee Ji Eun, congratz!

and now I see that even more actors/actress recognized My Ajusshi as the best drama (the latest, SooYoung SNSD), that is something I found as interesting..remember when during the airing there was an actor got backlash just because he praised My Ajusshi?? Somehow I was a bit upset that my beloved drama only now is fully praised, while during its airing got many negative comments and reactions from knetz, since I couldn’t help thinking what could have been, if there was no negative reactions during its airing, we might get the *obvious* happy ending for Dong Hoon and Ji An, dang it! hahaa,,sorry for my rant, well I guess better late than never for more people to recognize and love this drama, I should be grateful still, right?

anyway, this year I’m grateful for having My Ajusshi, what a drama-watching experience, but even more, what a slice of life lesson it was! I fully agreed with @justamom in her note for her last update in the fanfic, because for me too the slice of life lesson in My Ajusshi kept giving me strength, and warmth, during my own ups and downs lately, and not many drama I would give such credits. 

The drama’s lasting impression has also affected me on seeing some location as a possible alternate for My Ajusshi’s, couple weeks ago I was in Sydney, and one evening I walked through Pyrmont Bridge near the Darling Harbour, and I really see the bridge as the place of JiAn crying while listening to Dong Hoon fight with Kwang Il, oh my mind messed with my heart! :lol:

Right, I’m leaving for now, back to gazing that scene where Dong Hoon slowly walk beside Ji An after she praised him as a truly good person, with the OST in the background,,aaghh, I miss you two! :bawling:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, widala said:

My Ahjussi scripts...

Where did this person get them?

I don't think this is the version that is promised to come with the Blu-ray because I haven't heard any release news yet. Maybe someone from the production got hold of a copy and shared it with this instagram owner? This person could get in trouble with the PD. So curious to see what emotions DH is instructed to convey towards JA as written on the script.

• Like 5