[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

iu on her AAA popularity award: this award is 100% given to me by fans so I’m (even more) thankful, y’all voted for me day & night, it’s so cute, I usually don’t take awards with me back home but since it’s a fan award, I’ll definitely take it & put it in my room, ty uaenas

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, widala said:

So, Lee Ji Eun won three awards? Daebak!

Congratulations :star:

FOUR awards!

[TRANS] 181128 IU on winning AAA Best Actor Award at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards: I would like to share this honor with senior Son Sook & Lee Sungyun, Director Kim Won Seok, writer Park Haeyoung, my seniors & juniors of the My Mister team and staff

Congratulations to IU for winning AAA Best Actor Award at the 2018 Asia Artist Awards

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for updating. I'm not an IU fan but I'm happy she won. I wanted her to. She deserved that award for her role and acting in the drama. Heck we didn't see her smile until the 7th episode and when we did, we wanted to hug her..My mister still best drama of 2018.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, dotonly said:

@sadiesmith yes, i liked her at the APAN Awards too. She looked mature and i liked her hair style there. But still...even the bad*ss Ji An was pretty.

I agree with you 100%.  When IU said that at one time during filming she had to let go of all desires to look pretty, I remember thinking huh, you can't look not pretty even if you tried.

Now, can someone tell me all the different awards IU won at AAA? And are there other nominations and wins for My Ajusshi? 

• Like 3

Never mind, I found the information here:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1270675wpp/winners-2018-asia-artist-awards

StarPay Popularity Award: IU, EXO’s Sehun

Artist of the Year: Lee Sung Kyung, 2PM’s Junho, Ryu Jun Yeol, Jung Hae In, IU, Lee Seung Gi, Joo Ji Hoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun

Best Actor: Joo Ji Hoon, Yoo Yeon Seok, IU

Asia Hot-tist Award: IU

Rookie Award: Kim Da Mi, Jang Ki Yong

• Like 6

:astonished: the AAA awards night quite surpraising me too, not just because the amount of awards the body give to every category including the fabulous name in each awards :D furthermore it's quite fun seeing how all the winner cheers their moment in stage with all overwhelm praised...including our JianB)Seems after the second win she couldn't believed must climbed the stage again for the another...two:lol:awards.

We as viewers and fans trapped in such vagueness feelings...

Oh..those are real?

Why the body  are so generous?

What the standard they used to choose the winner?(except popularity we knew we must vote fairly and squares to win )

but setbacks in last years we have the same results so no need to argued about standards...there were events with strict,full of frowned person who measured and detailed in each judgments, another's just need to gathered same professional to acknowledgement their efforts and creativity in fans basics support.

In spite throw unpleasant comments let's appreciated that awards nights and the results.

Be kindness and supportive:wub:

Congratulation to all winners 

Big Congratulation for Actress Lee Jieun

The winners 

-popularity award

-hot actress

-actress of the years 

-Best Actor awards

Thank you for bring Lee jian live get a solace in my mister viewers  life.:heart:

• Like 4