Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

My Ahjussi OST 

One Million Roses

Do you guys know the name of the singer?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@widala cant see it clearly, but it looks like the singer's name is Yoo Seong Eun (U Sung Eun?).

Lol-ing at ahjussi's mouth gesture.

18 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@widala cant see it clearly, but it looks like the singer's name is Yoo Seong Eun (U Sung Eun?).

You're right! She's U Sung Eun

Thanks!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, widala said:

No problem :thumbsup:

I lost the link to the piano performance of Adult at the APAN Stars Awards.  Do you have it?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

I lost the link to the piano performance of Adult at the APAN Stars Awards.  Do you have it?

I only have the Instagram post, not the YouTube link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For anyone who wants to know, the woman sits next to LSK is singer Choi Jin Hee.

The Seoul Awards should be starting in roughly 6 short hours.  I wonder if the winners have been notified in advance, or if there's a chance of seeing all the nominees show up.  The media seem to focus an awful lot on Lee Byung Hyun they may as well reveal that he's the big winner. 

While we wait, here's a shot of LSK and BTS during the OST performance of A Million Roses.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

Is that means he won the awards?

Lee byun hyun won the best actor for drama :bawling:

Edit:

MY AHJUSSI WON THE BEST DRAMA!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:star:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

our beloved drama won!!! :heart::heart::heart:

and my goodness, @widala that post of LSK in tuxedooo,, thank youuu,,serious handsomeness overloaaddd :love:

thankss @sadiesmith for the video with the shot of LSK during the Million Roses song, oh my heaartt,,soo many feeelllss watching LSK who was watching the giant screening of him as Park Dong Hoon, how did it feel for him??

I guess without shame I would say that I shed a bit of tears watching the video,,felt surreal watching the giant screening, the OST sung live, LSK looking to the stage and the giant screen, scene by scene of Park Dong Hoon and Lee Ji An screened, and in one scene when he blushes like a school boy after hearing Ji An called him “a good person indeed”,,my heart couldn’t take it anymooooree,,.this drama seriously, what’ve you done to me, My Ajusshi?? :bawling:

And finally The Seoul Award, congratulation for the win, My Ajusshi!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6