Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

On 10/21/2018 at 11:05 AM, t123han said:

Since LSK is being a lazy bum and won’t come out of his hiding , we have to do with IU for now who seems to be everywhere.

Hahaha... "Mr. Lazy Bum" finally came out of hiding.  This is a little off topic, but after five months of waiting we have something exciting to look forward to.  LSK's latest film Parasite (with mega actor Song Kang Ho) has just recently finished shooting and may be heading to the Cannes festival next spring.  According to this article, this is one of the most anticipated movies to come out in 2019.  The first three stills were released today.  I have to say there is not a shred of Park Dong Hoon anywhere in the picture below. Soooo excited!

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018102309110989502&MS2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, @sadiesmith!

I was just going to post these stills I found in IG...

Sorry, if this counts double posting because of the similar content, but I'm so excited too!

(Swipe for LSK scene)

Will the long draught finally over? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Hahaha... "Mr. Lazy Bum" finally came out of hiding.  This is a little off topic, but after five months of waiting we have something exciting to look forward to.  LSK's latest film Parasite (with mega actor Song Kang Ho) has just recently finished shooting and may be heading to the Cannes festival next spring.  According to this article, this is one of the most anticipated movies to come out in 2019.  The first three stills were released today.  I have to say there is not a shred of Park Dong Hoon anywhere in the picture below. Soooo excited!

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018102309110989502&MS2

It’s getting hot in here !! 

He he looks hot !!! So sleek and sexy in that one scene.

not sure what’s the context but the way he is leaning and seems to be whispering in her ears makes my mind go down the drain !!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Awwww.  Isn't it so sweet of both LSK and LJE that they share their respective awards with their "best partners"?  :wub:

Speaking of awards,  will the Korean award-giving bodies please wake up and give this man LSK and his partner LJE their due?  They acted their a**es off in this series! 

• Like 6

Soompi articles on the Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1251067wpp/stars-walk-red-carpet-2018-korean-popular-culture-arts-awards

https://www.soompi.com/article/1251177wpp/bts-red-velvet-son-ye-jin-yoo-jae-suk-express-thanks-2018-korean-popular-culture-arts-awards

Excerpt on LSK's speech: 

Lee Sun Gyun mentioned the cast and crew of drama “My Ahjussi” in his speech. “This is an honor, and thank you,” he said. “I express my thanks to Park Hae Young who created an incredible script, and Kim Won Suk who I want to be my life’s director. I don’t think of this as an award I’m receiving on my own. It’s an award that I’m receiving along with the ‘My Ahjussi’ team. I’ll share this honor with everyone who worked on it.” He also said that the honor belongs to his co-star IU, praising her performance in the work.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

LSK, next time don't forget to fix your hair. :)

At least, he shaved :D

Why did you walk so fast, Ahjussi? 

Did they make you uncomfortable?

I just watched the ceremony from vlive...

The OST performed was One Million Roses by a female singer (I don't know her name), it was so beautiful!

I hope someone will upload the performance in YouTube...

Lee Sun Kyun-nim was cheerful as always :D

Didn't understand a word he said, but I managed to catch when he mentioned "actress Lee Ji Eun"...

Another topic,

This Saturday (27 Oct) is Seoul Awards...

Do you guys think he will attend?

LJE probably won't, they didn't nominate her in any categories (booo, you suck award show)

Now, waiting for Blue Dragon awards in November...

Let's hope for the best!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, widala said:

Another topic,

This Saturday (27 Oct) is Seoul Awards...

Do you guys think he will attend?

LJE probably won't, they didn't nominate her in any categories (booo, you suck award show)

Now, waiting for Blue Dragon awards in November...

Let's hope for the best!

I think he will only attend if he wins the award.  Nominees in these less prestigious awards are somehow told in advance if they have won or not, and that's why not many non-winners show up.  This does not seem to be true for the more major awards like Blue Dragon or Baeksang.  

Blue Dragon is for films only though.  My Ajusshi won't be a contender.  We have to wait till next year for South Korea's equivalence of the Emmy Awards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sadiesmith said:

Blue Dragon is for films only though.  My Ajusshi won't be a contender.  We have to wait till next year for their equivalence of the Emmy Awards.

You're right, my mistake :sweatingbullets: 

So there's only Baeksang next year, right?

Another topic:

Maybe the good fellows in this forum could translate these posts about My Ahjussi?

I've read it with Google translate, some make sense but it's all over the place...

The ending scene analysis

http://m.dcinside.com/board/mymister/59943

Final episode analysis (PDH crying scene)

http://m.dcinside.com/board/mymister/59941

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful pics of our handsome Ahjussi 

(Swipe for more)

I love the last pic :wub:

Those eyelashes... I want to touch them...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

fangirling time! :love::heart::heart::heart:

many many thanks to you all who provided my fangirling materials! :lol:

I am soo happy that our beloved show is recognized and awarded, and even pleasantly surprise to see that during the acceptance speech LSK brought the issue of the controversies surrounding the drama, the ups and downs of the production, as if he wanted to say how people who might have criticized the show without watching it, now with this award recognized the show, these people should really give it a try, watch it! It’s a really good drama!

And the ups and downs during the production mentioned by LSK, with that I could only imagine how the cast and crew worked really hard to present us the viewers with such a great great drama. I love them!

• Like 2

For once I loved my Instagram feed .. ajhussi what have you done to me !!!

LSK , can you stop killing me with that handsomeness !!

oh and that wrinkle around your eyes when you smile just makes my knees go weak !  

Ajhussi , are to practising your kiss that you are going to give to jian ?

t7gEu6a.jpg

wtFIGMq.jpg

xZn7G83.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1