Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

IU seems to be everywhere these days while there's still ZERO official appearance by LSK in South Korean anything since MA ended!  The voice appearance in Lee Seung Gi's variety show does not count.

Edit: I forgot he did release a new CF.

Complete article on Koala's Playground.

9_hvru5yctnp9dNtI5wJYhUvTFuZXmP4Nu22_RIZb-JINc7TQ-CMOg4YRIYPMghMdMzBm0-znfvmyG-4CC0sPdPQSL7TQzWhGThcABBGncO4lk1rhaIRa8Ngvy38ZYMJayxAmISa

• Like 6

Attending : Park Ho San, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Ji Eun...

Jang Ki Yong won Best New Comer

Lee Ji Eun won Top Excellence Actress

Park Ho San won Best Supporting Actor

:thumbsup:

• Like 9

Where is LSK ? Show us your damn face !!!!! :triumph:

What will take to bring him out of his hidin. ?? :sleeping:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, widala said:

Attending : Park Ho San, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Ji Eun...

Jang Ki Yong won Best New Comer

Lee Ji Eun won Top Excellence Actress

Park Ho San won Best Supporting Actor

Congrats to all the winners, especially IU who had to go up against all the veteran actresses!!  So basically everyone from My Ajusshi who got nominated won an award, except Lee Seon Kyun (typical).  Heck, they even gave two awards in Best New Comer.  Royally disappointed for LSK. He just can't seem to catch that big break no matter what he did, while all his on-screen partners soared to new heights. Forever underrated. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

OH MY GOD I'm really sorry for offending anyone but did they really just give Lee Byung Hun a Daesang while LSK was nominated???? They gave LBH a daessang for Mr Sunshine??? Are you fking kidding me???? wow the nerve????? wow????

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, anipanch said:

OH MY GOD I'm really sorry for offending anyone but did they really just give Lee Byung Hun a Daesang while LSK was nominated???? They gave LBH a daessang for Mr Sunshine??? Are you fking kidding me???? wow the nerve????? wow????

LOL, @anipanch!!  Very disappointing indeed, but what else is new? :tears:  By the way, did you make it all the way to the end of Mr. Sunshine?

Adding Kim Won Seuk for Best Directing to the My Ajusshi's list of winners.  Congratulations.

Jang Ki Yong - Best New Comer

Lee Ji Eun - Top Excellence Actress

Park Ho San -  Best Supporting Actor

Kim Won Seuk - Best Directing

• Like 7

Congrats to all the winner!

So glad that My Ahjussi gained recognition, and the talented casts and director got the awards they deserved.

As for Daesang, still disappointed LSK didn't win, although not surprising...

He's up against LBH... I'm not talking about talent but power and money sooo nothing new really...

• Like 6

Thanks chngus for updates.

Yes! I'm going to quote myself. Just because. She deserved it! The drama deserves it!

On 8/8/2018 at 1:33 AM, jongski said:

IU was revelation in this drama. Her character and how she portrayed.  Heck we didn't even see her smile till episode7 or 8 was it? The end of the year drama awards, I wish she could be recognized. Often "idols" get "looked down" ( for lack of the correct term) but she did so amazing in this drama.  I'm not a fan of hers but wonderful acting needs to be recognized. So yeah, we'll  when of the year awards happens in December.

On 8/19/2018 at 8:44 PM, jongski said:

Just to say again cos everyone needs to be aware.... 

It's the coming to winter cold days end "ber" months. which means end of the year awards coming up. 'With apologies to Kim Tae Ri and other actresses,  I'm no fan of hers but  IU got to be recognized for her good acting in this drama. I'm jaded or cynic when it comes to awards thing cos it's mostly popular awards,  she's got to be appreciated for doing a good job here. Plus brilliant writing for this drama also has to win an award. I'd say this is one of the best dramas of 2018. The whole drama should be recognized actually. No need to have technical aspects cinematography for a drama to be powerful. It's simple dark look at life and work and helplessness yet showed us what grit and determination  and loneliness and friendship and family means.

This drama deserves recognition and awards. Congrats to My Mister.

6 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Adding Kim Won Seuk for Best Directing to the My Ajusshi's list of winners.  Congratulations.

Jang Ki Yong - Best New Comer

Lee Ji Eun - Top Excellence Actress

Park Ho San -  Best Supporting Actor

Kim Won Seuk - Best Directing

• Like 7

Ahhh, congratulations My Ajusshi.  Glad it was recognized for a wonderful drama that it is (given that it was aired early in the year and is in contention with other notable ones this year).  Hurray for Lee Sun Kyun for his nomination and large presence in this drama.  He is just a wonderful actor.

Just wanted to post a smiling IU, apart from the ending :lol:  Lee Ji Eun - Top Excellence Actress

article.jpg

Park Ho-san - Best Supporting Actor.  Congrats.  Second year after his Prison Playbook role.

article.jpg

Jang Ki Yong - Best New Comer.  Fresh faced and grateful.

article.jpg

One of my loved PDs of all time (who was not attending) -  Kim Won Seuk - Best Production Directing

Screenshot 2018-10-14 06.02.48

article.jpg

• Like 9

Good morning and Happy Sunday to everyone:) Are we all heading at our 300 pages?  Congratulations  to My Ajusshi cast for winning at APAN.  As we always predicted here, this drama would be a special gem during award season. My only disappointment is Lee Sun Gyun didnt win last night but I bet he is so happy that Lee Jieun won the top actress award. The always underrated and selfless LSG. He deserved all the respect in the industry. It makes me fume sometimes that he gets overlook during award seasons.  LJE was a bit emotional and thanked him during her award acceptance speech. IU as a singer is a multi-awarded top soloist but this was her first top actress award. It further solidify the theory that LSG is indeed a legendary star maker. Pretty much most of his leading ladies either won awards or became critically accaimed actresses. I don't know how he does it, but IU openly refers to him as her best partner on numeorous occasions & last night award was no exception. It is quite telling on how he inspired his leading ladies to be at their best and shine brightly with him.                                                                                                       

• Like 11

Congratulations for My Ahjussi's casts who won the APAN 2018 awards, especially to IU Lee Jieun :heart:

I am proud of her... Her acting and interpretation of Lee Jian is just perfect... She played the role so well, she deserved to win that award!

I was wondering why I cannot see Lee Sunkyun's name anywhere on the award winner... but no matter what, his being as Park Donghoon... as our Ahjussi... he's really our one and only Ahjussi... He's the winner for that.

So glad  that the OST was played beautifully - one of the unforgettable OSTs in my life... 

:thumbsup::heart:  My Ahjussi, WELL DONE!! 

BTW... happy 300th page!! :star:

• Like 7