[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

Dear Soompi members, please forgive this long discourse....
After seeing episode 13 with subtitles a few things sticks out in this reader's mind:

0) Engineer Dong Hoon is afraid to hug Ji-an, even once... (at the beginning when his brother said that he has great moral self-control... he whispered to himself "because i have a lot of will power you think that's why i haven't gotten in trouble?...There simply was no temptation."

1) Engineer's phone need charging frequently (it's beeing drained by the wiretapping)

2) The three brothers are so different:  Eldest Brother Sang Hoon is emotional and has a good-heart. He also forgives easily.  He takes responsibility for the failure of the three since he is eldest.   Engineer Dong Hoon has great self control which has been tested by so many
problems but he is near a boiling point, which he tries desperately to hold in... The only reason he hasn't explode is because of some little girl (he thinks) whose words comfort him ...you can't die yet, hwaiting etc... and now she is gone, and he is at a loss as to what to do.
Youngest film director brother Gi Hoon is hot tempered and has no self control, but loves his brothers and take their pain personally.

Of interest, the eldest brother said (like many korean audiences) that Dong Hoon should reconciliate with his wife, while the youngest brother said hell no (like many soompi shippers??)!!     Engineer was too numb even to think about this.

3) Barkeeper Jung Hee has her confrontation with her old flame and realizes that the flame is gone, and now has to finish with her mourning so she can go on.

4) Ji-an is head over heel in love with Engineer (almost every time she cries,it is because she witnessed his pain and suffering).  She does not cries when she herself suffers, even physically.
As has been said by soompi members, half of the pair has reconciled as to her feeling.

5) Engineer Dong Hoon thanks Ji-an privately after her (farewell) text wishing him luck in the interview, but did not have the gut to text her.  He is afraid and very confused about his feeling for her.
Never in his life has he faced temptation and desperate needs for some one... certainly not his wife or family.

6) When Engineer Dong Hoon was invited by his wife to drink, he reluctantly sit down, he with tea she with coffee.  They had some awkard forced conversation.

7) When Engineer Dong Hoon came home after his confrontation with his brothers, he went to the bedroom.  His wife Lawyer Kang Yoon Hee was on the couch and pretends to be asleep.  There is absolutely no vibe between them....they might as well be strangers.

8) Engineer Dong Hoon opponent in the directorship is a mid level younger manager who obviously like and respect him. All together a nice young man, but inexperience and as director he will be weak and be manipulated by CEO's side.  Engineer Dong Hoon as Director however, could not be easily controlled.

9) Engineer Dong Hoon at the end of the episode gave a passionate defense of Ji-an.  He was much more animated (for him) on her defense than when Directory Yoon tried to unfairly smear his design of a building.
Then he simply looks annoyed that a manager who is not even an engineer tries to critique his design... which was modified during construction, for convenience.

10) At the end when Engineer Dong Hoon came out of the interview, highly upset by Director Yoon's attack of Ji-an, found out that she was gone, and could not concentrate on his work.  He walked out afterfinding a new pair of slippers with the gift-giver gone.... his face showing complete loss.  It's as if some one take some thing very precious to him and he is overwhelmed by its lost.

11) CEO knows that she has taped his conversations with her, and that is his down fall.  Untill he can be sure that he has those informations, and make sure that no one else has that informations, beside Ji-an he cannot eliminate her.  In the next episode, it looks like she will confront him in his own lair.. that is a gutsy move, but the girl has gut and confidence and she will bluff.  This reader
can imagine what the CEO thinks:  Can I eliminate her or can I not?  What if this is a trap?  Is she working
with the other side and trying to trick me into doing some thing desperate?

12) The story now is turning into a thriller, with the next 2 episodes likely to deal with the hunt for Ji-an by various groups including the desperate Engineer,and the ultimate fall of CEO.  The girl has a lot of gut...and is wanted by everyone (for good or bad).

This reader feels like a person riding in a raft without a paddle, flowing down a rapid. The water just push the raft one way then another.. The rider hanging on for dear life, praying the raft will end in calm water!!!

PS:  It will be lawyer Yoon Hee who files for divorce on the ground of irreconcilable differences, not Engineer Dong Hoon.

• Like 18
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, arctichare said:

Yes, definitely people's life experiences will shape the way they view the world, I think I was trying to find a short hand way to say that.

As for your second point, I honestly can't tell if you're referring to my post. I don't think I denigrated anyone. I pretty much agree that different people will react differently to this show. That seems to be the only guarantee with this show. That's the beauty and fun of it.

I honestly can't tell if I was referring to your post or not.:D:rolleyes::D

I don't really pay attention to who post what, unless I'm going to post the comment, and even then I don't pay attention.

[Denigrators rarely check themselves, so I doubt it is you.]

I'm not accusing anyone specific, just the posts calling folks who disagree with perspectives delusional. It is just the folks who insist if you don't see romance you are crazy.  It has to be romance [be being mean here] because there is not other important relationships grown human being can have.

All I'm saying, yes some folks must have romance or their drama isn't work consuming. See what you need to see.  But let the folks who see mentorship and marital reconciliation dream on until the dream is realize or all hope is dashed.

But then you can just call me crazy!  Wheeeeeeeeegiphy.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Hi fellow soompians☺,

Just finished episode 13.I really felt sad for Jian when DH refused to hug her.She knew things were going to get worse and she might just have to leave the place.Her expression at the end of the scene said it all as he walked away from her.

The brothers finally came to know what DH was going through.Ki hoon was a raging bull full on with vexation while sang hoon seems to be the kind that 's so sensitive and blame it all on himself even if he did nothing.There is a scene where sang hoon calls up YH and says that he is sorry.I mean for what???It was all her fault for cheating on DH.He also mentions that DH didn't reveal this issue to anybody as he has so much love for YH.Does this mean that DH will stay with his wife??If that's the case then i'll be so disappointed. The two brothers came up with two views,one suggested him to endure it while the other to break up.But DH chose not to reply.He just stayed still saying that no one said to him that 'its no big deal',which was true as the guy needs some comfort and not ranting and anguish which was exhibited by Ki hoon.

DH needs to confront his thoughts.He needs to make up his mind and DO what's needed.

The long night was a sleepless night ,pretty much for all  the  characters- the brothers,Ji an,Yoo Ra,Ki Bum,JH and even YH.It was as if a heavy rain just swept through with thunder and lightning.

I really felt sad for Jung Hee..I want her to be happy at the end,she's gone through a lot.The monk left her,it's over but sadly it seems she can't accept the truth.It's heartbreaking to see her cry.

The aftermath....is yet to be ascertained.This drama is so unpredictable.I freaking owe this drama a big thanks as it really pulled me to join this forum..A place where I can share my thoughts.No drama has ever made me do this...It solely 'My Mister'!

Edited by ashbelle
  • Like 15

Wow, after ep 13 I think we all need a collective hug. What an emotionally draining  episode. Good thing we had a week off.

I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it but I thought after the first 5 minutes we would get to see a hug! I really thought

that JA would run after DH and hug him from behind.

The last 20 minutes were worth suffering along with DH and his brothers. DH saying 'thank you' and 'thank you for staying by my side' was worth it even though he didn't say it directly to JA.

The interview sequence was also spot on. And I loved the start of the show when it was filmed like a movie and with JA speaking to the Directors was cut together with the one Director talking to DH.

• Like 15

On 09/05/2018 at 7:49 PM, justamom said:

HW: Come, let me give you a hug.

SJ: (expression turns serious) No. Let me give you a hug.

Cue the most erotic, sensuous hug in K drama history...

That hug in Episode 6 around min 22 (I even crammed it) absolutely made me a woman!! The heavy panting! the tight hugging!  The crying! That hug was the best non penetrative sex scene on TV! PERIOD!!

I was so blown away I used to show everyone that scene. Of course they didn't get it! One person I converted into a drama lover later told me that she thought I was strange for gushing over a hug. (We'd just met at a screenwriting class when I showed her that scene). She later decided to look for dramas when she remembered my gushing over the scene. lol

On 10/05/2018 at 12:49 AM, shae said:

I haven't seen this much discussion about what a male lead's thought's and intentions are since Cruel/Heartless City.

All I cared for in that drama was my BIAS in blue jeans, a torso hugging white top, and a gun. I needed him to shoot me. please OPPA!

On 10/05/2018 at 5:30 AM, hushhh said:

Has anyone considered paying for KH much needed therapy.  The entertainment industry is truly lucky he was not successful.  The amount of misery he would create on a film set is astronomical.

I find his temper stupid. He's what? 40+? Can he grow up!! However, I liked DH's reaction to KH's excessive wailing on his behalf when he asked KH if he thinks he feels more pain than he, DH, who is the one who's actually been cheated on. KH was mourning more than the bereaved! Those punches were well deserved! I felt good.

Concerning the ambiguity in episode 13.......

I think an issue with the ambiguity is that we are concerned whether the show will crash and burn (like another that shall remain nameless). We are too invested in the show for our worst fears to be confirmed! Is it that the writer has run out of ideas, or they are "carrying us mangoes" (taking us for fools), or is this all the OTP relationship will ever be? What do the production team want?

So I agree, there needs to be some movement with DH. The slipper and chasing scene should have been midway in the episode, not at the end.

The only person whose story moved was Jung Hee. I loved how she called out Monk for his selfishness. All he could offer her was "let's eat!" The heck!! All she wants to hear, all she's ever wanted to hear is , "I'm sorry." but he offers food. She wants healing dude! Closure!  this is a healing drama! style up!! LOL!

This rant of hers made the episode for me....

"My entire body hurts, there isn't a single part of my body that doesn't hurt. I hate the fact that my eyes open in the morning and when I open them, the first thing that happens is that they fill with tears. I feel like I won't be in pain anymore if you come, though. So come, come back already. I don't want to grow old and die by myself." 

(let's eat. Let's go.)

"You love baby goats and some damned grass, so why don't you love me? You won't be able to achieve enlightenment here! You need to live with a pain in the bum woman like me to achieve it! You won't be able to achieve enlightenment by being stuck on a mountain like this! Come down from this mountain, before I set this entire place on fire!"

"You need to live with a pain in the bum woman like me to achieve it!" 

I agree, dealing with life and the tough experiences is what opens your eyes and your mind. After all, didn't Buddha go out into the world where he found enlightenment, or at least a basis for his ideology? Locking yourself up from the world where things happen is kinda counterproductive, isn't it?

Whatever this monk did, leaving her without an explanation except that he is checking out of the rat race, must have cut her up deeply. Yes, it's been like 20 years, which is rather long, but I love how she feels all her emotions (unlike our lead. lol.) Her reaction is different from mine, if you leave my life, I forget you too. Out of sight out of mind, you piece of crap! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

That is why when someone ask you for a hug ....just hug them ! ok ?

Cause you'll never know if you'll ever get the chance to be asked by that person again.

You might end up with a pair of slippers instead.

Don't go about exploding and shouting what-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Ji-Aaaaan !!! 

you had your chance

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

33 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

The crying! That hug was the best non penetrative sex scene on TV! PERIOD!!

And episode 8! The best not-a-sex-scene sex scene on TV ever! PERIOD!! :lol:

Dong Hoon and Ji An are in a way, similar. The most romantic non-romance ever! 

What this writer/director team have proved: you don't need hugs, kisses, back hugs, hand pulling, all that XXX to make the best damned love story.

• Like 12
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, berny said:

That is why when someone ask you for a hug ....just hug them ! ok ?

Cause you'll never know if you'll ever get the chance to be asked by that person again.

Here is my bad habit of inserting reality into a joking advice.

For me this is not a rule I would subscribe to or propagate.

There are some people whose way of hugging makes you feel dirty.  

There are folks so disengaged from hugging that they leaving feeling worse.

Some who uses proximity of hugging to exert dominance.

Others who used the proximity to get some creepy satisfaction.

Hug only when you want to.

I say this as someone who believes in the therapeutic value of hugging.  

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, hushhh said:

Here is my bad habit of inserting reality into a joking advice.

For me this is not a rule I would subscribe to or propagate. There are some people who way of hugging makes you feel dirty.  

There are folks so disengaged from hugging that they leaving feeling worse.

Some who uses the physicality of hugging physical proximity of hugging to exert dominance

Others who used the proximity to get some creepy satisfaction.

Hug only when you want to.

I say this as someone who believes in the therapeutic value of hugging.  

Yeah so those who give so much over-analysis on hugging...

Can go and hug a pair of slippers instead. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, berny said:

Yeah so those who give so much over-analysis on hugging...

Can go and hug a pair of slippers instead. 

I know thinking can often seems like too much work sometimes, but it does have it uses.

I don't know how slippers feel about being hugged so wouldn't hug them. 

I only hug when it is welcome.  I know when it's welcome because I ask.

I hug a lot and I'm hugged frequently, AND I teach physical proximity and contact so I know the different types and how they are used. 

The three things I am most appreciated for out of the classroom in my workplace is random pep talks, hugging in the hallways, and laughing in the theatre.

Regardless of how in need of a hug someone looks, it should never done without seeking permission,  (thank goodness JiAn asked instead of jumping him as she did for the kiss) because we [our department] care about ours and our students and colleagues physical autonomy and emotional safety.

Inviting in the department's physical intimacy choreographer into the classroom at the beginning of the semester is standard practice for preparing students for any physicality (violent or romantic) they might be doing in partner work.. 

Doing the new student sexual assault education presentation campus at the beginning of school with the Title IX enforcement officer is a part of my responsibility, so yes I analyze hugs.  It is a part of my job.

Not all creepy strangers look creepy.

Not all creepy strangers are men.

Additionally: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/20/dont-force-your-children-to-hug-or-kiss-their-relatives-this-christmas-7092829/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

The irony,

The slippers!! Wasn't Cinderella supposed to leave her slipper and run away.But here's Ji an (not a Cinderella) leaving a pair of slippers that fits our ajusshi which makes him wild and lost in thoughts as he storms out to find Ji an ....:lol:just kidding

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, hushhh said:

I know thinking can often seems like too much work sometimes, but it does have it uses.

I don't know how slippers feel about being hugged so wouldn't hug them. 

I only hug when it is welcome.  I know when it's welcome because I ask.

I hug a lot and I'm hugged frequently, AND I teach physical proximity and contact so I know the different types and how they are used. 

The three things I am most appreciated for out of the classroom in my workplace is random pep talks, hugging in the hallways, and laughing in the theatre.

Regardless of how in need of a hug someone looks, it should never done without seeking permission,  (thank goodness JiAn asked instead of jumping him as she did for the kiss) because we [our department] care about ours and our students and colleagues physical autonomy and emotional safety.

Inviting in the department's physical intimacy choreographer into the classroom at the beginning of the semester is standard practice for preparing students for any physicality (violent or romantic) they might be doing in partner work.. 

Doing new students the sexual assault education presentation campus at the beginning of school with the Title IX enforcement is a part of my responsibility, so yes I analyze hugs.  It is a part of my job.

Additionally: http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/20/dont-force-your-children-to-hug-or-kiss-their-relatives-this-christmas-7092829/

Okey so when i mentioned "hugging" in my post "which you quoted" - i think it can be clear to everyone where I was coming from since duh we are here in "My Mister Soompi Forum" - so when I posted that it is clearly in connection with this drama so as not to stray far from topic or be out of topic .  You see it not a "bad habit" of mine to imply that you go about hugging creepy strangers in the street. 

And it was not even my intention to complicate the discussion about hugging because again this is not the "The Hugging Soompi Thread."

Stretching the discussion on this ...and making a mountain out of a molehill.. is what makes it creepy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

JiAn Rules !!

She goes missing....Chairman calls for an emergency board meeting... :tongue:

hahhha.png

So Chairman joins in, in the search for the amazing JiAn

stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Hahhha...JiAn ..how to be you ??

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

I started this last Saturday after returning from a workshop.  Decided not to post, but have now reconsidered.

For the record

I hate it when I hear actors go on about their significant others not liking the fact that doing love scenes are a part of the job.  If their partners have issues with that aspect of their work, the partners should keep it to themselves, not be involved with actors, or make an agreement that the actor they are involved with should never play romantic leads. But harassing someone about the work they do, when you were aware of that fact, is abusive.

Then there are actors like a particular South Korean who I hope never ever take another romantic lead because she can’t or won’t do the tamest of love scenes in a convincing manner.  After two series whenever I see her named as a lead in a romance I automatically skip it.

Also I’m not anti romance or “skinship” or kisses, nor bed scenes. I thoroughly enjoy them when they have been earned by the narrative and propel the story forward.  I have an issue when they are gratuitous and seem more like fan service than necessary to tell the story.

What many viewers don’t really get is that acting is hard. Even if you are talented, for most, it takes a great deal of training and practice to do good work consistently.

To be a good actor takes a lot of emotional commitment for most.  [Nothing works exactly the same for all people]

Emotions are physical things; they manifest in the muscles.  They are chemical; they show up in your hormone.

Your brain cannot easily differentiate between the real world and fantasy. This is something you have to be trained to do.  Watching children play and people with dementia respond to videos be bears this out.

Even when your intellect can differentiate between what is real and what is imagined, the other system that manifest emotion can’t tell the difference.  The physical response to kissing someone whether it is the partner in “real” life or “reel” life can be the same. Consequently, if a performer isn’t vigilant, doing love scenes or violent scenes can be emotionally exhausting or dangerous. Worse they can leave emotional residue.  Unfortunately the profession has not created a consistent practice/ritual to clean characters off an actor’s psyche.  And just a bad there are actors who believe carrying that emotional residue is  “proof” of they commitment to a role.

I spent half of Saturday in a theatrical intimacy workshop with directors, actors, and teachers discussing how do you stage intimacy in a way that serves the story without damaging the actors or putting them into dangerous circumstances.

A rehearsal room or a soundstage is a weird working space and has a lot of dangerous traps that few people know how to navigate.

I saw a SK drama BTS feature where an actor explained how he had gotten hurt working out the fight scene with his fellow actor WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF A FIGHT COORDINATOR. That is messed up and one would think that actors at that level of the profession would have people protecting them, but they didn’t.

How many SK productions have been halted by awful life changing accidents from stunts gone wrong. 

Even in the US even actors with clout can run in trouble on set and can get hurt when folks push for the "story" without thinking of their safety. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/02/uma-thurman-crash-footage-kill-bill-instagram

The thing is most people can understand how dangerous a fight scene can be but few understand how doing physical intimate love scene can be.  Only recently is the industry beginning to admit that throwing people that situation can be problematic, even the tamest of scenes.

There is an issue of people’s body being used to tell a story and the uses of that body having emotional consequences for the person the body belong to.

The questions at workshop were from men asking legal and logistic question and from women asking how to protect themselves physically and emotionally,   “is this okay?” “what can I do if they ask . . .” “They ask me to do this late in the process I wasn’t comfortable but I didn’t want to come off as a problem so . . .”

Every time I hear the forum clamoring for superfluous skinship I wonder if they know that the mouth belongs to a person that’s living within that character’s skin that might well be taking home the emotional residue.

If SK’s sets aren’t safe for action and violence, I doubt they are emotionally safe to staging intimacy.

Equally problematic are people suggesting that the actors who are doing a job, in a workplace should hook up romantically.  I never hear people regularly clamoring the calculus teacher and school nurse should hook up just because they work in the same place.

• Like 10

I guessing the writer has a timeline when DH will make the crucial decisions he needs to make. Jung hee waited 20 years? to move on..give the DH a break :tongue:. If I look on DH's situation rationally, what is the right thing to do? I would have just rolled up in a ball and cried my eyes out. We are flawed as humans, and sometime watching other people being flawed we forget or own flaws. What would we do if we were in the exact same situation as the character? How would we handle it in the moment?:D

• Like 19

5 hours ago, timidjock0819 said:

Here is what we know so far: Jian is his source of strength, otherwise he would have died from the pain of losing his soul. DH does not want to say it to her because of the fear of how will that sound. Why is he so afraid if those words don't mean anything else:huh:? He is fine as long as Jian is in the confines of his world and workplace. It is selfish but that is DH's personality. The same way that he keeps YH in the state of purgatory. Always the safe approach and too afraid to take a step. I could understand the frustration of some people here because of the ambiguity but what else is new? This show has been walking that fine line of grey area since episode 7. DH's character frustrates me a lot in this episode but I could forgive him a little because his brothers found out about the affair. So, the whole family dynamic needs to be shown and fleshed out. I really hate the fact that Dong Hoon still choose to remain a spectator in his own life. He would rather just suffer instead of dealing the hard choice of a crumbling marriage. I agree with @ninaanin that YH revealed the affair to Ki Hoon because she is also tired of pretending like everything is ok and keep on suffocating in that apartment. YH also wants to expedite the process of her punishment so that she can move on from living in hell. It is very hard for me to root for a male lead that does not directly say what he means. Words are important too. He again loves to mope around and walk in circles. This is 85% of the drama and our Ajusshi still remains ambiguous. He also have moments of pure courage like with Gwang Il and in that boardroom. I just wish the show focuses more on his strengths rather than his indecisiveness. There is a clear lack of development in DH's character. Come on PDnim give me something here so that I can root for him! Dong Hoon is the male lead for goodness sake! How can you make this character so apathetic:rolleyes:

The longing never stops.. in fact DH never bothered to hide it anymore around the office. What a shocker! :rolleyes:The restlessness, agitation, and annoyance from the knowledge Jian is not there. Those are the feelings that DH is exhibiting because he could not breathe from the emptiness without her. So it makes me wonder when his actual anger will start? All that breathlessness is not good for the brain. We all know DH is capable of such rage particularly JYD and Gwang Il are both trying to trap Jian into submission. He will erupt soon enough especially if she keeps on hiding like that.. DH will find Jian even in the depths of hell because she is the reason for him to keep on breathing and staying alive. Jian seems unaffected by the separation because of the phone tap. Wait until she will lose that ability. I guess another round of restlessness, agitation, heavy breathing, and panic? We already seen the glimpse of her behavior on episode 7 when she forgot to get off the train and was hurrying back to find him. The only time she took a deep breath was when she saw DH across the street. Viewers   may have different definitions about their connection but in my opinion their relationship never really fits into any mold or label. Jian is his reason to breathe and DH is her reason not to fall into the abyss. They unknowingly try to save each other from dying. This is a matter of life and death for them. And there is nothing more romantic than that:wub:.. but of course this is just my own humble opinion. 

Jung Hee is my favorite character in episode 13. It took her a long time but she put on her best clothes, heels, straighten her hair, and brought a lighter to see an ex-lover at the temple. She proudly wear her heart in her sleeves. Pour her feelings and resentment towards the man she loved all her life. The monk was shook for a moment there. Say what you mean and to hell with it! I hope DH can learn from Jung Hee and stop being pitiful. It is you alone that can pick yourself up and seek your own happiness.   

love you more:blush:

Desperate  waiting tonight episode

Please Warmth hug please

For the peace of  the lost soul

For the peace of the man whom can"t expressed what in heart.....(saw DH still can't burst out for his own grieving hurt me a lot, he is so lost control when something bad happened to Jian but can't surface his anger is so tiring, please just cried out load dear Ahjussi)

for the peace of girl whom spend her life just to survival in the harsh jungle world.

for the peace the viewers whom near die watching them.longing to each other.

Please give Us Hug.

:cry:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, justamom said:

Brief translation:

With 3 episodes left, the cast and crew have of My Ahjussi have been rewarded with a post-filming trip to Hainan Island, China.

(description about the show and Kim Won Suk)

Lee Ji Eun is receiving praise for performing "the role of her life". All previous criticism of her has disappeared as she completely disappears into her character on which the story is based. As a result, My Mister is achieving high ratings - 5.8% highest rating thus far, and even after a one week's break 5.6% for episode 13. It looks like they will break 6% soon, much higher than initially anticipated.

Kim Won Suk spoke earlier about the show's ratings. The ratings are even higher than for Signal or Misaeng. The truth is this was a very difficult show to put together at TVN. (Maybe that's why) To him, the ratings feel much higher. He's gotten much more feedback and response about this show than his previous ones. He's been receiving many positive feedback about the show from audiences.

About Lee Ji Eun's casting, PD Kim said he can't express it in words. He'll just say one thing: The Lee Ji An that Lee Ji Eun imagines, is always something more than what he expects, he praised with tears in his eyes. (what he says is what he imagines is always something  a little less than what she imagines)

It is with such emotions that the show is being completed. To thank the staff and crew....(not so important stuff after that)

The last episode will be screened on May 17th.

Thank you @justamom! Is it ok if you share the source?  Can I share this with my friends on twitter?

Brighter colors (spring has come) but tears still for Ji-an:bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1