[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, anipanch said:

ahahah I was reading the first pages of the thread, @sadiesmith sorry I had to quote you! 

Just look how far we've come XD IU outdid herself in MA, she definitely deserves some kind of award for LJA's role and maybe a couple's award with LSK as well :lol:

P.S. "I would be over the moon if they go ahead and produce this with a different actress, someone whose acting better matches LSK, but I am very pessimistic." -  this is my favorite line

@anipanch  The fact that they cast this girl IU with LSK is genius!  Who thought that an idol who looks like a doll can act!  and the great scripts and attention to seemingly minute details emphasizing the unspoken as much as the words....the directing team and writer deserves awards after this....if they give the audience a good ending!@@@

@anipanch said "P.P.S. Today I'm going to see "Infinity War" in the movie and it's at the same time as MA new episode. You bet I'm gonna sit through the movie reading the live recap of episode 13"....  tiger457_stv says:  enjoy your film, the anticipation is better when you wait a bit.   I will wait till THURSDAY to get the subtitled version before I'll watch, but I'll be on soompi to find out what happen... Unlike @sadiesmith  this reader likes to know what happens before he watch it (that way, can see the nuance and details that is often missed when watching for the 1st time).

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, justamom said:

Watching live tonight.

AWWWW!!! She just asked him to hug her, and.......

Hide contents

He didn't :bawling:

But, it was a trap! Do Joon Yeon was waiting and watching!

Wait! Wait! Weh???? :huh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blademan said:

You from Malaysia??? 

Yes and here hoping for a change towards a better nation. 

While getting updated on the election result, I still took time to check the latest video updates of MA on youtube tvN :D. So much going on but dont understand a thing. 

@justamom Thank you. 

• Like 3

Sorry had to put kids to sleep. Back now.

Spoiler

Ki Hoon and Sang Hoon have found out. They are majorly pissed and want to go after Do Joon Yeon. But Dong Hoon is humiliated. He hits them when they say they want to beat him up.

At Jeong Hee's, everyone is wondering where the brothers are. Not even Yeon Hee is answering.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, danielassny said:

Yes and here hoping for a change towards a better nation. 

While getting updated on the election result, I still took time to check the latest video updates of MA on youtube tvN :D. So much going on but dont understand a thing. 

@justamom Thank you. 

ME TOO!!! I’m so nervous every time I refresh the live updates!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blademan said:

ME TOO!!! I’m so nervous every time I refresh the live updates!!! 

Let's celebrate if our dreams eventually come true. I have a good feeling. 

37 minutes ago, justamom said:

Watching live tonight.

AWWWW!!! She just asked him to hug her, and.......

Reveal hidden contents

He didn't :bawling:

But, it was a trap! Do Joon Yeon was waiting and watching!

I am puzzled....even when he rejected her request for a hug, was he not affected by that? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, africandramalover said:

I agree. They should have bonked and gotten together!!! I am struggling with finishing that drama especially because they don't get together :fearful: .  Yoo Jin is so badass!! I love these badass women in dramas!!

I'm with you. I cannot take any more disappointments in 2018!!

Me TOO!!! The possibility of noona romance is enough to set my pants on fire! I loved Soo Hyun in Producers a bit more than in MLFAS.

I must watch this ones!! I hope Nagareboshi is as sizzling as Marriage Contract was!! Dayum!!

@africandramalover   In Nagareboshi one has a Green Sea Turtle and a Clione.... I won't tell you what is a clione and why it is in the story but the Clione is as tough and streetwise as Ji-an. If you like the volcanoes under the snow (like My Mister) you will see it in this story.  I won't tell you how it end!!!  This reader still remember to this day (show was in 2010).

• Like 4

What's with these guys hitting JiAn.... I am really getting pissed , could they not do that again ! :angry:

And this trash JY ...well JiAn just kicked your @ ss   with that recording of your conversations....  Hah!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, berny said:

What's with these guys hitting JiAn.... I am really getting pissed , could they not do that again ! :angry:

And this trash JY ...well JiAn just kicked your @ ss   with that recording of your conversations....  Hah!

If DH can't give her a hug, then I hope somebody else does it. Tired of seeing these men hitting JA now. :angry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Hello!! I have an exam on Friday but I'll be here for a wee bit :)

So Ki-bum suggests to Ji-an that they should run from whoever (read: Director Park) is going to catch them soon...

I'm excited in part because I think Ji-an might pull off some amazing Xanatos speed chess if she puts in the effort to conceal her involvement. However, Ki-bum is just about already caught here - and later on, it seems that Gwang-il helped to speed up the process? Ji-an just letting everything unravel now seems to be the more likely scenario, I don't know.  (I also think that there may be a more appropriate trope out there, but I can't find it right now.) aghhh

A fun tidbit: This scene may have been filmed on the day of the press conference from about a month ago! I don't remember seeing a similar scene pop up in the last few weeks, hm. Tempus fugit!

Update, a while later:

Guess I posted too early... Yes, Ki-bum eventually has to escape, and this is pretty much the trigger for Ji-an to leave the neighbourhood, but not before she goes through that dramatic phone sequence with Dong-hoon!! (But, but, we still have around 3 episodes left for Ji-an to play Xanatos speed chess against Joon-young at least, right? :()

Does Dong-hoon actually know about the wiretapping or not? It still seems ambiguous at this point, by which I'm referring to the phone sequence, from my limited knowledge right now anyway. more arghhhh