[Drama 2018] My Mister, 나의 아저씨 - Best Drama at 2019 (55th) BaekSang Arts Awards

Go Seung Ji

27 minutes ago, timidjock0819 said:

I am giving the show until this week to sink the ship. Otherwise, I will be demanding an OTP ending for Dong Hoon and Jian. 

I got the tents all packed up, bonfire cleaned up, paper work all done,  and ready to vacate the delulu island. Yah! writernim/pdnim stop sending food our way! I hope they don't make Dong Hoon confess or something:flushed: - darn it! I better not give them any ideas:lol:

@timidjock0819, i will follow the ship with you, i can't handle the longing sad in Jian eyes when she check around her room hestitate to text DH :bawling: 

DH knew she can check on him wherever he go.nevertheles he felt so wronged now.

IMG_20180508_153432.jpg

Excited for tomorow night episode.

Woow this drama fans is not kidding many actor watching #mymister#myahjussi.

• Like 9

On 06/05/2018 at 3:18 PM, popai5 said:

So, I think...

We will see a wedding. Between Yura and KH. Sorry folks.

We will see a reconciliation. Between SH and his wife. Not DH and his wife. (hooray!)

We will see a final farewell after a long heart to heart talk. Between JH and the monk (don't remember his name).

So, what will happen between DH and JA? I know what I want to happen but who knows. Let's keep hoping!

@africandramalover I did watch 'The Lunchbox' at the theater when it came out! I really loved the film too! I won't spoil the ending

but for me I understand why it was done that way and I have my own ideas of what happened next. I'm hoping to get the film on dvd.

Your post gave me some thoughts.

As we know, this is a realistic drama, that tells a human story, doing it as it is and not as it should be. 

So, in real human life: usual couples get together, usual couples break up or don't get together, marriages are salvaged, marriages aren't salvaged, people break social rules and make unexpected and unusual couples that work.

I think that this drama is narrating those kind of realistic human situations:

1. usual couples get together - Yura and KH;

2. usual couples break up or don't get together - JH and the monk;

3. marriages are salvaged - SH and his wife;

4. marriages aren't salvaged - DH and YH;

5. unexpected and unusual couples that work - DH and JA. 

This is realistic and human :wink: . 

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

On 5/8/2018 at 10:24 AM, tiger457_stv said:

In reality, this reader thinks that Lawyer is a more normal person in this relationship than Engineer Dong Hoon.  H has a martyr personality which is quite rare, since most human is innately some what selfish (i.e. we need to think of our self first).  Lawyer wife is such a person.  With her husband who shares everything with everyone, her piece of affection is too little!   So we should not judge her too harshly...everyone make mistakes (this reader included)!
Once they separate (which is almost certain) she should post a wanted add:  Looking for single 40something man...
without a suitcase!!@@@

@tiger457_stv That is too ironic since she attached herself to a man who liked dating her because she was carrying a too  heavy suitcase (married with child and husband's extended family) because "married women will keep the affair secret but as long as she had passion for me then I will keep seeing her" ....jerk that he was....she should have put down the suitcase first......then look for suitcase less man 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, anipanch said:

Okay I got a confession to make!

After seeing the last teaser for the new episode and seeing how I'm on edge, waiting for the remaining episodes to come out, I'm taking all my words back! I don't want an open ending! no matter, how it suits the drama, nope nope just show me an exact ending, otherwise I'll spend the rest of my life wondering how DH and JA would continue their relationship :grimace:

@anipanch and everyone else who are restless with the prospect of an open ending, may I suggest you read the fanfics posted upstairs when the pain gets too deep?  I did and it was definitely a healing experience. :lol:

Seeing how this show turns us into obsessive souls, can everyone share with me which other dramas you have similarly obsessed over?  Any other dramas where you just could not stand it anymore if the OTP don't move toward each other, where you root for their happiness so hard your heart hurts, where you fear they won't/will be together in the end?  Where you hunt down fanfics to ease the anxiety?  Maybe I will watch them when this show is over because I will not know how else to pass the days.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

daebak how all those Chinese superstars adore My Mister... Goddess Gao Yuan Yuan is like Chinese Song Hye Kyo (husband is hottie Mark Chao from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms that legendary awesome drama that I rewatch a few times) and Rosamund Kwan! She was the Queen of Chinese big screens and blockbuster movies far far before Angela Baby even born..

I guess everyone is calm enough because last week we are on a pause..

I’m ready for anything but a non promising of togetherness open ending.. please chakanim can you at least do that to our ‘wrong time wrong year of birth’ couple?

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

isn't it not in DH's age for confessing something about his feelings? :relieved: .. confessing is for teenagers.. as a ahjussi, and veteran, he needs to make a real move. just kiss her. passionately  :heart: it will be enough. even if it will be an open ending, both will always remember the taste of that kiss.. for.. ever.. :relieved:

But do you think you could handle that kind of a scene?  :lol:  If you are not sure, test yourself with this fanfic Aftermath of a Kiss:  https://archiveofourown.org/works/14575338  You will find out exactly "the taste of that kiss."

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sadiesmith said:

Seeing how this show turns us into obsessive souls, can everyone share with me which other dramas you have similarly obsessed over?  Any other dramas where you just could not stand it anymore if the OTP don't move toward each other, where you root for their happiness so hard your heart hurts, where you fear they won't/will be together in the end?  Maybe I will watch them when this show is over because I will not know how else to pass the days.  

Ahn Pan Seok's Secret Love Affair! @africandramalover will surely agree. I think I watched the show at least thirty times. :ph34r:

Ahn Pan Seok's A Wife's Credentials is very good as well, also starring Kim Hee Ae.

And, I also loved Misty to bits, which just ended, although not everyone here may agree. Just ignore the last fifteen minutes. :rolleyes:

On my watch list, via recommendations from other Soompiers: Secret Forest, Mother (watched halfway but put on hold because ohmyheart), Prison Playbook. Also thinking of starting Wok of Love, because I think I need something light after two heavy dramas in a row!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@tiger457_stvyou have a point there. This is a man who once felt so heavy because he sacrificed (his words) who thinks he knows what everyone else wanted and tried to give it to them, who tried to be everyone's pillar and who once fell in the train tracks and laid there until he remembered it was not time for him to die because he was not wearing expensive underwear. He never asked himself of what he wants. But because of knowing and loving Ji An, the caring of his friend the monk,  and all the circumstances happening around him, his awareness of himself and what he wants is growing (ie.. .his feelings for Ji An) and now is making a stand for it. He might just realize that being a Director is just his thing. The Chairman who was from humble beginnings built the company from scratch and helped many people giving them jobs and a chance to be of service to others with their work. I think he sees himself in Dong Hoon. Maybe Dong Hoon will realize that by being an administrator he can be of service to more people and like you said, change the culture in the office and maybe that is what the Chairman is hoping for. I think once he decides that being a Director is his forte, he will be great at it. 

I agree with you, and that is what I said earlier in the show's run.

There has never been any reason to assume that he wasn't promoted before because:

- he would be bad at it

- it would make him more miserable

- because he has no aspirations for himself

- he doesn't take ownership of his own life

- he's a "lazy wimp" who has "given up on his life"

which are things that were said about him with emphasis. And I disagreed, but didn't feel the need to get into an argument about it. Ultimately, I felt confident that the show and the character would prove itself.

First of all, he is a really good manager of his own team. He takes care of them, but also firmly guides them to do their best work. Many manager/supervisors are abusive (like Director Yoon) but DH clearly knows how to get the best work out of his team without being a jerk. This is someone who is already a good leader.

He's also apparently excellent at being an engineer. Others have said that he must only be good at the actual work, but would suck at management. Again, this is just assumption, there is no reason to believe that is true.

He also has a bedrock of ethical behavior that saved him from being smeared by the bribe or the kissing photo.

I think what he told Exec. Dir. Jang was deliberately misleading when they offered to push him as a candidate, when he said he doesn't like politics and wants to be "out in the field." That was his polite way of refusing. But he also stated another reason, which is that he didn't want to benefit from PDW's downfall.

He already knows about some of the shady things that have happened. Attempted entrapment by sending a fake bribe, and how PDW was kidnapped and drugged. He already knows how dirty everyone is fighting, and he knew for 20 years that JY is a user. Knowing what we already know about his personality, it's obvious he's simply chosen to opt out of getting into the mud.

He wants a promotion but only wants to receive it based on merit and a fair process... which is what he stated. And also just seemed obvious, but I guess not.

And of course he wants to make his family and friends proud. Why is that weird? But somehow this was interpreted as him being pushed into decisions and never making any decisions on his own?

I agree with you that Ji-An being in his life (along with other factors) got him more motivated to actively pursue the position, which is to have more power to protect the people he loves.

Anyway, you've put into words what I think I tried to say before, which I guess I failed to do.

I think DH's kind and decent behavior towards others is heroic, and it is something that will pay dividends for him. Family and friends who will run to his aid at the drop of a hat, a team that will take bullets for him at work, and Ji-An who is a warrior for him.

--

I think the way he behaved after he learned about his wife's affair with JY is very instructive about his character. He was accused of doing nothing about it, but I think that is clearly untrue. He confronted JY on the rooftop and specifically commanded him to end the relationship but also to make sure she doesn't know he knows. He was composed and in control, and said, "We're going to do this my way, or else." And we know that JY did exactly what he was told.

So I would disagree if anyone thinks that DH is some sort of doormat who is too passive to do anything after learning that his wife is having an affair. Because he dealt with it, but just in his particular way, and not in an expected way. Yoon-Hee specifically said that she will stay with him until he asks her to leave, because DH would not want JY to be the reason they ended their marriage. She knows him.

--

Okay, so someone asked a while ago: what will DH do as that "selfish act" for himself that the monk told him to do?

I think his "selfish act" is to stick up for Ji-An. I know many others have wondered if he would dare to give up his position in the company because being with Ji-An, or even just to loudly speak up to defend her, would not be socially acceptable. And that he would never ever do that? No, I think he would do exactly that.

I think his professional achievement is important to him - for exactly that, an acknowledge of his achievement and skill. But not at the expense of his soul.

I think he has his own code of ethics that he lives by, which is why he may appear inert to other characters in the show's universe, but the show has done a great job underlining to the viewers.

I think DH was most true to himself when he fought Kwang-Il, especially after he said, "I would also kill anyone who beat my family." I think that is him, in a nutshell. Fighting for the person he loves is fighting for himself.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Thank you so much for the new clip and translation, guys! Although it does make the suspense even more unbearable...

I'm with the soompiers who think that they will drag it out a bit longer until DH finds out about JA's wiretapping. About the "thank you" - We do this all the time ourselves, don't we? We mean to text someone (or perhaps delurk in a thread), but we just end up saying it aloud to ourselves - perhaps because we're not ready to say it to the intended person for real. I think he'll find out about the wiretapping after JA leaves for good... and then we'll get that hawt running scene. *rubs hands in anticipation*

15 hours ago, Sakari said:

"Healing" dramas? I have been wondering about that word for a while as it keeps popping up here – "healing" this, "healing" that.  But what is a "healing" drama? My Mister isn't a medical drama, is it? Are there sick people here? OK,  there is Ji An's grandmother – but is she enough? And nobody is even trying to heal her, are they?

I know you were joking, but in all seriousness, I think a healing drama centers around broken people and follows their journey of coming to terms with pains / failures, as well as their growth to becoming better people... in short, their journey towards healing. (Not much to do with medical healing, lol.) Such dramas often have romance involved as part of the healing, but not necessarily (as in Misaeng). 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Hi everyone. So this is going to be off-topic. I believe this thread is for the drama my My Ahjussi. And I believe that this drama is for IU and Lee Sun Kyun, but I've been really rude. And I've been really biased. I bet some of you are asking, "What is she talking about?"

I hope some of you don't mind if I give you some background on info on Coffee Prince :).

Well, if you haven't seen Coffee Prince then I don't think you'll understand. If you want to watch it, I think you can find subs for it somewhere...So I remember that Choi Han-kyul(Gong Yoo) and Choi Han-Sung(Lee Sun Kyun) were cousins. I remember that they were fighting over the same girl Eun Chan(Yoon Eun Hye). Han-Kyul won the girl, and Han-Sung didn't. A lot of people think that Eun Chan and Han Sung had more chemistry. And they aren't wrong. I think we all have our own opinions. And I think I've been biased because Gong Yoo is my favorite South Korean actor :wub:.

And I have been saying that I'm happy his character won the girl. I have been posting about them. And I keep posting about GY.  I should remember that everything isn't about GY.

I don't think I'm respecting Lee Sun Kyun :(. I will try to do better. And I hope he acts with GY again :). I think they have a lot of chemistry. And I believe GY once said that Lee Sun Kyun had a very nice voice. I agree. I like his voice in My Ahjussi. I think it's deep and sexy! I don't just like his voice. I like everything about him. I think he's sexy and I think his eyes are expressive. I like the way he moves his head and I like the way he walks. And I think someone mentioned breathing. Well, I like the way he breathes. I am very impressed with his acting in My Ahjussi!

So I searched for LSK's his info. And I found out that he's married. I want to cry!:bawling: So I guess that means I don't have a chance with him :(.  And I found out that he has 2 kids. Well, I look forward to watching him act as Park Dong-Hoon. And I'm sad that we don't have a lot of episodes left :(. I hope I can continue to go on this journey with all of you. I wish I had joined in all the discussions earlier. When I was backreading I got a little jealous because it looks like a lot of you had fun. And I don't think I'm good enough to join the discussions.

Some of you are probably thinking, "She just wants us to feel sorry for her." I don't think that's true. I think I just I want to share my thoughts with all of you too. And I hope some of can meet in other drama threads too. I believe this is turning into a long post. So I will stop here. I guess I just wanted some of you to know that I'm sorry. 

Oh I almost forgot!

@justamom I'm sorry. I think I was rude to you. I was a little jealous :).

Edit: I'm just going to sit back and do some backreading! 

Me:

Image result for real housewives drinking gif

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi everyone. So this is going to be off-topic. I believe this thread is for the drama my My Ahjussi. And I believe that this drama is for IU and Lee Sun Kyun, but I've been really rude. And I've been really biased. I bet some of you are asking, "What is she talking about?"

I hope some of you don't mind if I give you some background on info on Coffee Prince :).

Well, if you haven't seen Coffee Prince then I don't think you'll understand. If you want to watch it, I think you can find subs for it somewhere...So I remember that Choi Han-kyul(Gong Yoo) and Choi Han-Sung(Lee Sun Kyun) were cousins. I remember that they were fighting over the same girl Eun Chan(Yoon Eun Hye). Han-Kyul won the girl, and Han-Sung didn't. A lot of people think that Eun Chan and Han Sung had more chemistry. And they aren't wrong. I think we all have our own opinions. And I think I've been biased because Gong Yoo is my favorite South Korean actor :wub:.

And I have been saying that I'm happy his character won the girl. I have been posting about them. And I keep posting about GY.  I should remember that everything isn't about GY.

I don't think I'm respecting Lee Sun Kyun :(. I will try to do better. And I hope he acts with GY again :). I think they have a lot of chemistry. And I believe GY once said that Lee Sun Kyun had a very nice voice. I agree. I like his voice in My Ahjussi. I think it's deep and sexy! I don't just like his voice. I like everything about him. I think he's sexy and I think his eyes are expressive. I like the way he moves his head and I like the way he walks. And I think someone mentioned breathing. Well, I like the way he breathes. I am very impressed with his acting in My Ahjussi!

So I searched for LSK's his info. And I found out that he's married. I want to cry!:bawling: So I guess that means I don't have a chance with him :(.  And I found out that he has 2 kids. Well, I look forward to watching him act as Park Dong-Hoon. And I'm sad that we don't have a lot of episodes left :(. I hope I can continue to go on this journey with all of you. I wish I had joined in all the discussions earlier. When I was backreading I got a little jealous because it looks like a lot of you had fun. And I don't think I'm good enough to join the discussions.

Some of you are probably thinking, "She just wants us to feel sorry for her." I don't think that's true. I think I just I want to share my thoughts with all of you too. And I hope some of can meet in other drama threads too. I believe this is turning into a long post. So I will stop here. I guess I just wanted some of you to know that I'm sorry. 

Oh I almost forgot!

@justamom I'm sorry. I think I was rude to you. I was a little jealous :).

Aww, don't be sorry.  I am probably THE biggest LSK fan on this earth and I was not offended in the least.  But are serious that many people think Eun Chan had more chemistry with Han Sung? :wub:  But anyway, difference of opinions is a good thing.  For example, I hope the non-shippers do not feel silenced by the shippers on this thread and go elsewhere.  We're glad you're here and contributing to the discussions.  The more diverse, the better, as long as we all continue to love the drama.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Our Ji An has come a long way... From someone who had those dead eyes... now she’s actually hesitant when she’s sending a message to DH... 

6_C13_B273-8_DF8-4121-_AFDB-_D7_F0_AF288

Now, I’m most curious about DH’s reaction to wiretapping. This is something they need to resolve this week. Something tells me he won’t react the way most of us expect.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Seeing how this show turns us into obsessive souls, can everyone share with me which other dramas you have similarly obsessed over?  Any other dramas where you just could not stand it anymore if the OTP don't move toward each other, where you root for their happiness so hard your heart hurts, where you fear they won't/will be together in the end?  Where you hunt down fanfics to ease the anxiety?  Maybe I will watch them when this show is over because I will not know how else to pass the days.  

I think I was rather heavily invested in SECRET (KBS 2013) with Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong Eum. Not that my heart really hurt, but, you know, that was a classic OTP.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, aisling said:

Our Ji An has come a long way... From someone who had those dead eyes... now she’s actually hesitant when she’s sending a message to DH... 

[pic]

Now, I’m most curious about DH’s reaction to wiretapping. This is something they need to resolve this week. Something tells me he won’t react the way most of us expect.

Yeah, I think he will accept it.

He may have a moment where he's like, "WTF?" But they get each other on a very deep level, and I think he will know why she did it, and why she kept doing it, and I think he will accept and forgive her everything.

(It's gonna be so good. I don't think I can even sleep tonight.)

• Like 12

Also from Mars here (a guy) add me to the list.

@akhenaten you said it best in your explanation of DH not apologizing for hitting JA. @Sakari and @anipanch also followed up with good comments on this matter. I had been bothered by the hit/push and wanted DH to apologize to JA about it. But it makes sense now that what DH said to JA during the 'buy me some new slippers' speech that it was his way of saying sorry. And when JA said on the subway train that 'I like you even more now after what you said' is her accepting the apology or acknowledging that an apology was not even necessary. You guys are so right that how they communicate is not always direct and here I was waiting for something common in other kdramas. I should have known better!

I also wanted to mention the observations of @tiger457_stv and @h2ogirl regarding how 'the gang' at Jung Hee's bar interacted with JA when they all met. Right away 'the gang' seemed to accept JA and were nice, friendly and joked with her. You get the sense that they would be friendly and accepting to most anyone. JA also accepted their kindness with an out of the ordinary reaction from her, a 'thank you'.

So, you can imagine that 'the gang' was also very welcoming to YH whenever they met. But YH does not like DH's friends. She doesn't want him to hang out with them so much. JA met them once (although she has heard them countless times) and she seems to appreciate them already and may learn to genuinely like them one day (mainly because DH likes and cares for them). Another contrast between YH and JA.

Just something I noticed in one of the episodes after DH found out that JA had actually taken the envelope with the gift certificates and DH was acting a bit cold to her. It was a scene where JA was eating some leftover scraps during her P.T. job at the restaurant. We hadn't seen her eating scraps for a while before this. It made me think that JA was starting to believe that she was more human. That she was better than having to eat someone's left over food. But after DH found out the truth about what she did she felt that she was not human and deserved to eat only the table scraps. I felt so sad for her.

I hope if/when DH finds out about the wiretapping that JH will know or is told that DH still thinks of her as a special person in his life and that she will still feel as if she is a worthy person.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Ooh, how fun! These dramas come to mind:

• Alone in Love
  • Jewel in the Palace (a.k.a. Dae Jang Geum)
  • Queen for Seven Days
  • Jealousy Incarnate
  • Yoona's Street
  • aaaand, as we've mentioned many times already, Coffee Prince 

Also, this one's not a K-drama, but it had one of my top OTPs ever: MARS (the Taiwanese drama).

The suspense is reaaal, in each case. It hurt, but it hurt so good.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tiger457_stv said:

@40somethingahjumma This reader agrees with you in the unmet expectation of Lawyer Wife.  In reality this reader feels sorry for her... They are not suited for each other, but probably by the time she came to realize that, they already has an infant son!  At that point the instinct is to endure...for the next 9 years then...succumbing to temptation.
Unfortunately she does not seem to be able to redirect her needs toward her son either... altogether a rather lonely woman!

In reality, this reader thinks that Lawyer is a more normal person in this relationship than Engineer Dong Hoon.  H has a martyr personality which is quite rare, since most human is innately some what selfish (i.e. we need to think of our self first).  Lawyer wife is such a person.  With her husband who shares everything with everyone, her piece of affection is too little!   So we should not judge her too harshly...everyone make mistakes (this reader included)!
Once they separate (which is almost certain) she should post a wanted add:  Looking for single 40something man...
without a suitcase!!@@@

Where would the fun be in drama watching if we aren't allowed to judge fictional characters harshly? 

:tongue:

But the reality is that even though everyone makes mistakes... some mistakes have more terrible consequences than others. It's the unseen kid I feel for. :wink: And loneliness can't be a blanket justification for doing silly things. In her case the remedy would have been simple... invade his world and the people in it.

I don't think DH's really a martyr... at least not in the way I understand the word. :wink: He has a highly developed sense of responsibility to his family which is apparently not uncommon with middle children. There's some justification for it. Everyone around him is living the way they want to and he can see that it leads to all kinds of nothing good. But there can be a kind of selfishness to his goodness to if he's using to fill up the emptiness in his own life, to feel better about himself when he doesn't know how else to make the people around him happy.

My main issue with him is not that he takes care of people rather too well but that he bottles things up in rather unhealthy fashion. It's a surefire way of shortening one's life and erupting like a volcano some time down the track.

I don't think the show (nor I) place all the blame in the failure of this marriage entirely on YH's shoulders. But adultery does tend to muddy the waters. :wink:

Thanks for the chat. :)

On 5/8/2018 at 2:40 AM, sadiesmith said:

The production knew from the beginning where the relationship would go, but they deliberately said things that were confusing, things like "this is not a romance drama but a human drama."  You saw romantic trajectory, so did many here.  But there are many who see only platonic feelings.  I am tickled pink that 12 episodes done, we are still in the same place as far as this issue is concerned.  Hahaha..  

I see. :wink: I can't disagree.

Well, just because it isn't a romance drama doesn't mean it can't have romance in it. :D

Whether romance between the leads is allowed to flower, or left as a one-sided infatuation, it's still a wonderful drama that speaks volumes to the human condition.

There's no doubt that DH's response to J'A's confession is fascinating. He's not actively discouraging her overtures... neither is he encouraging them. Except that he seems to be when he continues treating her with respect. I love the dynamic and for me, it's the biggest mystery of all... trying to get inside DH's complex headspace.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:22 PM, nearsea said:

Haha I wouldn't mind if the 40 something man was LSK though. :D 

Also about Yoon Hee, ironically the same thing that irks her, is something I think I would be comfortable with. Like Dong Hoon gives her a lot of space, to do her job, to spend times on her own[ which I personally tend to do a lot, either with work or studies or giving time to friends], so for me it would be a comfortable experience, something that would help me in day to day life. The man even does all the household chores and doesn't bother her with the mundane jobs, so isn't that something women would be happy about?

I'm one of those women who has that sort of marriage you've described and it more or less works for us. I've even managed to get the husband to watch K and C dramas over the last few years. :D Although the housework part needs work.

But I like my in-laws and they don't seem to mind me. Admittedly we are not mutually invasive like DH's family tends to be. :tongue:

But I am surprised that YH isn't that way inclined particularly she's a successful career woman. Maybe  that's the reason why DH thought the way he did about his marriage.

The reason why I don't actively recommend inter-generational relationships in RL isn't just about age necessarily but more about life experiences and the gulf that potentially exists. The maturity of the individuals involved play a part as well. But all the issues that exist in inter-generational relationships also exist in a cross-cultural one.

However, you've noted, in the drama the leads seem to have a lot more in common in terms of values and needs than not.

Okay, I need to do some real work now. Thanks for the chat!

• Like 8

Finally the day we wait is come.

Wednesday,-_-

Another heartbroken scene

Revealation and revival?

Anguist and relief?

Or another crime and judgment?

Would we saw they'll less miserable by the end of the story?

Happiness seems closed to embrace them

que sera sera

• Like 8